Chapter 29: Ms. Fix-it
283 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sarah takes Debbie Diplomat to the security room, and I follow.  Sarah stops us at the steel security door, which is still bent out of shape from when Adam smashed it across the room to get in.

"Well?" asks the security head.

I have DD glance around at the other security officers as I tell Sarah Telepathically,《Fewer witnesses, please.》

Sarah sighs, and says, "Take five, people," and everyone locks their workstations and file out.

That done, I direct Debbie through pouring one of the vials of water on the security door as I pick it up, put it in place, and spam Twinned, Maximized, and Empowered Make Whole spells on it until it's as good as new, including the sliding rails.  

Sarah pulls a phone from her pocket, unlocks it with her fingerprint, and slides the door up and down a few times from the app. "Well, that saves a bit on the repair bill," is Sarah's verbal response.  She adds, "Old Longtooth is in the morgue, which isn't here.  I'll take you there…." She doesn't actually call him Old Longtooth - she speaks his name in Lushootseed, and Tongues translates it for me.

She gestures and starts moving; the Diplomat and I follow. On the way to the front door, she sends a few texts from phone, and when we get to the front door, a stretch limo meets us there. I Dimension Door into it while my summon uses the door.

It's my first time in a limo. This one has a well stocked bar on one side, a couch on the other, and a big screen tv attached to… is that the latest ZBox? … at the back. Nice for long trips, but not my type of gaming. Looking at the couch, I notice a handle that looks like it can slide out, like a futon. Not that I sleep anymore, but it's good for other activities.

Sarah goes straight for the bar as the car gets moving, grabs a wine glass, and fills it to the brim from a whiskey bottle. She downs it in one go, fills it again, and inquires, "You want anything?"

《No thank you,》I reply while having the decoy shake her head.

Sarah sits down, and I'm impressed by the tiny woman's alcohol tolerance - if I hadn't seen her down the equivalent of eight shots, I wouldn't know she had. And had I not seen her pour it, I would have thought the glass she was sipping from now was some light wine - it's not affecting her at all. There's clearly more to this woman than meets the eye, but she doesn't register as magical.

The security head and DD sit in silence for the ride, comfortably on the couch. In order to avoid giving away my presence, I fly slightly off the floor. My first limo ride, and I can’t properly enjoy it. Oh well. It doesn’t take long to get to the morgue. I Dimension Door out while Debbie and the Casino rep use the real door.

I tail them inside.The morgue is a basic brick building, and of course very cold. Sarah momentarily frowns slightly when we enter, and it takes me a moment to figure out why: the Diplomat's inch-long "thermometers" on her chest don't respond to the cold. A benefit of the Endure Elements effect from Life Bubble, or perhaps the Energy Immunity (cold) effect. I'll need to remember that for later.

Sarah takes us to a specific drawer, and pulls it out, showing that the were-coyote still hasn't reverted to a human form. "He's scheduled for cremation tomorrow," she comments, "Can't exactly have an open casket."

I have the Diplomat smile while I say, 《Guess he's going to be late to his own funeral…》

I direct DD through stimulating her magnificent milkers, rubbing them with her palms for a bit in slow circles, as though she's trying to make her girls 'let down', then remove the cover from the corpse completely, straddle him, and stick one of her 'thermometers' in the dead man's mouth. When she does, I tag him with Raise Dead, followed immediately by a Restoration spell to cleanse one of the two negative levels that Raise Dead leaves behind.

He wakes up… naked and straddled by an attractive African woman, with one of her milk taps in his mouth. He reaches up to hold her. I hit him with True Form, and he succumbs, turning into a normal human male… and yes, he’s at full mast when he wakes.  He doesn't stop, and I want this to seem very … tribal … so I drop a weak Bestow Curse on Decoy to prevent pregnancy, and tell her,《Show him a good time.》

Not content to simply watch, I cast Witness on Debbie. Witness calls out sight and sound, but it explicitly gives access to all of the subject's senses. And yes, that includes touch. Sadly, I find Debbie's body isn't nearly as sensitive as my own. While yes, she's a little warmed up from the chest play earlier… she's just not that into it. But due to the nature of summoning, she's not really a person; it's a body that's an extension of my will, not one with a soul of its own.

It does still feel nice, it's just not the mind-numbing pleasure I have when I do it myself. It's an odd feeling, getting full sensory input from a body you don't directly control. I feel his mouth on my tap, his hands behind me, raising my skirt to find I’m bare underneath. I look down into his eyes as he sucks on me, and I feel him sticking up his hips, trying to find my entrance. I feel myself settling down on him, my birthing tunnel accepting the warm intrusion slowly.

Except it's not me…

I pause on him a moment when our hips come together and he's buried hilt-deep in my flesh under my skirt. I then start rolling around, rather than sliding up and down. This causes his rod to hit a few spots it otherwise wouldn't, and my body - ever so slowly - starts to warm up to the act. It certainly drives him wild.

Too wild, unfortunately. He goes off inside me, and starts to go soft before I get my turn, leaving me feeling unfulfilled. I withdraw from my summoned creature's senses, fortunately not panting, as she climbs off of him.

OK, I probably shouldn't do that again. It's disorienting.

Sarah looks shocked… but apparently couldn't take her eyes off the scene. Guess it's not every day you see a lovemaking session that raises the dead.

As Old Longtooth gets up, I ask him,《So how's it feel to be alive again?》

"Well enough," he responds aloud… not in English, but the Tongues spell renders that irrelevant, "I was… not expecting such a … warm welcome. Or to live again at all. Why…."

He seems to have difficulty phrasing his question, so I answer what I expect his question would be, although not entirely truthfully,《One must make a way for life to raise the dead, and your return was Carla's will.》

Yeah, I deserve the die sounds. My Bluff modifier is nuts, though, and it's not like he knows the details of the non-magical spells I'm using: he seems to buy it.

"Ah," he says, and switches to English as I dismiss the spell forcing him to be in his human form, "So I'm guessing you want something only I can provide?"

《Not at all,》I tell him,《This is an act of goodwill, to show no harm was intended when we retrieved the woman you were holding captive. She's fully recovered, by the way.》

"She survived my claws?" he says, his eyebrows shooting to the top of his head, "Or…" he looks around.

《Carla did not permit her death. However…》I have my decoy turn to Sarah, 《I was hoping to meet up with the folks properly in charge here. Given the Casino’s defenses, I'm guessing they know a few things.》

"Yes… I didn't give them a name as you didn't volunteer one… and I'm not about to try and make you do anything… but yes, the council should be assembled by now."

I have my decoy smile,《Names have power… but for now, you may call me Debbie.》I reach into Decoy's purse and create a silk robe within, then have DD pull it out and toss it to Old Longtooth,《I expect your council will want a report, so if it's not too burdensome, please get dressed and accompany us.》

The coyote man rushes to comply.  

Sarah leads us back to the limo, and all four of us pile in (I don't use the door). Sarah talks to the driver, and in short order we're in front of a very old building that looks like it's made from stacked logs and bark, with smoke drifting out of the top. This must be the place.

13