The Boring Pervert (just had a weird idea and wrote it)
105 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Boring Pervert

So, I summoned someone, and gave them a system designed just for them. Yet they’ve not been doing anything.

Hmmm… oh, this guy? This rank E adventurer? Yeah, seems he’s just gathering herbs. What system does he have? Oh… You idiot.

What? It’s part of the automatic dream granting system! How can it be wrong?

You picked the wrong guy. Or should I say you picked the wrong girl?

What? Why do you… woah, that’s a weird fetish.

Yeah, despite being a male in their 30s, they want to be a young lady, with lots of lovers of both sexes. That’s not a dream they can actually get.

The system will help them, they just need xp!

They get xp from doing things that match their dream. So, in this case, they need to get fucked, or give people orgasms.

They can just hire a prostitute!

With what money? They can’t afford a trip to another town, and the town they are in doesn’t have a brothel. Plus I’m pretty sure they aren’t making enough money unless they want to spend a year’s worth of savings on it.

… you really don’t think this one will ever get any xp?

Not unless something weird happens. No one is gonna be interested in them in a way that would let them get xp, and their personality is way too introverted to go out and seek the right kind of partner.

… I guess I really picked the wrong person to summon.

Honestly, even if they got enough xp, I don’t think they’d be very interesting. They’d just make a harem and fuck all day long. You need to find someone with more ambition if you want something interesting to happen. Either that, or give them powers that force them to deal with important events, whether they want to or not.

Oooh, what if I make the demon king fall in love with them!

He’s already married, that’s kinda rude.

So? That’d just make for even more drama!

You’re really an ass. I’m glad I don’t live in one of your worlds.

At least they aren’t as boring as your peaceful worlds are.

My worlds are plenty interesting! The entertainment industry is flourishing!

Without any real stakes, how can those tournaments and contests have any proper tension? Too boring!

Tsk. Fine, go have fun with your mean plan. 

***Author Note***

It occurred to me towards the end, that this could work as the premise for a story. I'm not planning to write it though. Nothing goes according to plan.

1