Chapter 303: Ionian Hetairoi!
187 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A-Asssasin?! Also, a Saber?! Why are they there?!"

Waver felt that his heart was beating so fast, thinking they had lost!

After all, he knew that they were surrounded by three Servants at the same time. His legs were trembling, and he almost fell on his bottom. If Rider wasn't standing in front of him, then he might fall and even pee on his pants.

"Saber? Why are you there? Are you seriously following this bastard?!"

Rider couldn't believe that he had seen Saber on Tamazuki's side, and at the same time, he also felt jealous. When he invited Saber, she rejected without hesitation, telling him that she was a king and there was no way for her to follow anyone, yet now?

Saber followed Tamazuki without hesitation and obediently.

As for Assassin?

Rider didn't care at all since this Servant had nothing but a small shrimp in his eyes.

As for the woman who hid behind Tamazuki, Rider felt that this should be the Master of Caster.

Meanwhile, Tamazuki, who was a Caster Rider, felt that this guy was nothing but a trickster.

The reason why Tamazuki was confident with his victory was all due to Saber, who was by his side.

While Rider wasn't sure why they all followed Caster, he felt a bit annoyed since his charm was defeated by Tamazuki.

"Is this where your confidence comes from? Is it because of Saber and Assassin? If so, then aren't you underestimating me? If you think that you can defeat me because there are the three of you, then you are wrong!"

Rider's aura was like a beast, facing the three of them without fear.

"...did this guy even try to listen to us?" Caster asked quietly and helplessly.

Saber and Assassin were speechless, but they knew that from the beginning to the end, Rider didn't give them a chance to talk. Everything was his single drama where he thought that he was a brave hero who faced the most fearsome enemies.

Yet, in reality?

This guy had never listened to them and just talked as he was willing to believe. If it wasn't something that he wanted to believe, then he would ignore, mock it, and even deny it.

Was it wrong?

Rider wasn't wrong since he was a king, so all of his words were correct.

Even if he was wrong, every one of his subjects would agree to it.

However, the only problem was that they weren't his subordinates. Their position was the same. Using his deeds during his life to force them to submit to him was simply meaningless.

"But I am a magmious king! I will give you three a chance!"

Rider looked at the three confidently and said, "How about you three follow me? I will bring you glory!"

"...." Everyone.

"Rider, I will face you." Saber stood up in front of everyone courageously. As expected, she felt that talking with Rider was a waste of time. Every king was selfish, and they had their own beliefs. Talking to each other was simply meaningless.

Assassin stood by Tamazuki obediently without saying anything, waiting for his order.

Meanwhile, Caster sighed in relief since she didn't have to fight.

Only Tamazuki slapped Caster's butt, causing her to stick out her tongue.

"Are you sure about this Saber? I will give you another chance?" Rider asked.

"You are wasting our time. Let's finish this battle as soon as possible."

Saber wanted Tamazuki to win the Holy Grail as soon as possible. After all, as long as he won, her request would be granted.

—or rather, as long as she returned to her timeline, she believed that she could lead Britain once again.

Though she might stay with Tamazuki for a while, learning the governing knowledge, a way to improve her country, and also making an heir.

Rider was so helpless at this moment and couldn't help but ask resentfully, "You don't want to follow me, but you follow a dubious guy like Caster! Why?" He didn't think that Saber would be smitten by Tamazuki's appearance since he could tell that Saber wasn't someone who would be tempted by an appearance, so why would Saber follow Caster obediently and faithfully, yet she didn't want to listen to his invitation at all?

Rider wanted to know!

"He just understands me."

"That's all?"

"That's all."

"......."

Rider scratched his head, feeling quite helpless.

"So, there is no chance for all of you to become part of my army and give me the Holy Grail?"

"You are too persistent!" Saber frowned.

Rider sighed and asked, "Once more before we fight, can you tell me why you want the Holy Grail?"

"Why do you want to know?" Saber frowned.

"Of course! It's to see who has a better wish among all of us!" Rider said proudly. "If you want to know, my wish is to live once again! I want to have a human body! Then, start my conquer once again in this world with my own flesh and body!"

"...."

As expected of Rider, he never learned to listen to anyone.

As selfish as ever.

"Rider, don't waste our time. Let's fight. I am facing you as a warrior. Don't play around like a clown once again, or else I will look down on you as a king."

"........"

Rider blinked his eyes, then frowned.

Was his charm so low that all of his talks were simply denied?

"Then, it can't be helped. You might think that you can win against me with the three of you. But that's wrong! You have made a mistake! Do you think you have a chance from the beginning? No, you don't! Why?"

The unknown hot wind inverted and eroded reality.

In the strange phenomenon occurring tonight, distance and position had lost their meaning. The raging sandstorm changed all it touched.

"This...?!"

Assassin was extremely surprised.

Even Waver, Rider's Master, gasped in surprise. As someone who understood Magecraft, he understood what this phenomenon was about.

"A... Reality Marble?!"

With the earth-scorching sun and the cloudless, clear skies stretching to the blurry end of the sandy horizon, there was nothing that obscured vision.

Rider laughed proudly as he majestically stood in the center of the wide, ever-stretching field.

"This land is the lad which my army once crossed. It is imprinted upon the hearts of every single one of my warriors who shared in my joys and sorrows."

As the world changed, the positions of the four of them changed and stood the opposite of Rider and his Master.

Was this the end? No.

The eyes of everyone widened as they noticed the mirage-like images that appeared around him. One, two, four... there were more and more images, ever increasing. The colors become clearer and more solid.

"The reason why this world can exist again... it is because it is printed upon all of our hearts."

A heavily armed cavalry materialized beside Alexander. Though their case and equipment differed, their muscular bodies and mighty chargers dis-played a fierceness that could only be found in a true army.

Only one person present understood what this situation meant.

"All of these beings... are servants!"

Waver, who was a Rider's Master, understood. Servant Alexander's trump card, his true Noble Phantasm, was now appearing before his eyes.

"BEHOLD, MY PEERLESS ARMY!"

The King of Conquerors stood before the lines of cavalry and raised both of his arms to the sides, shouting with immeasurable pride.

"Their bodies may return to ash, but their spirits still hear my call! These men are my legendary heroes, my loyal followers! They are my true friends, breaking the rules of space and time to fight once more at my side!

"They are my treasure within treasures; they're my right to rule! They make up Alexander's mighties Noble Phantasm—Ionian Hetairoi!"

7