Chapter 306: Nura Rikuo is always unreasonable
226 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Calm down. There is no need to cry."

As Tamazuki tried to calm Kana Ienaga, he thought about how the world had really changed. He knew that a few months had passed, but he didn't expect that it would change this much.

While he knew that he had been away for so long, the time difference between the world where he stayed, and his original world had a 10:1 ratio.

So, when he stayed for ten days in another world, it meant it was only one day in his original world.

Moreover, when he ate the "being" in the world of One Punch Man, he also gained the ability to stop time in his original world, so there was no need to worry about something happening to his family.

Nevertheless, when he returned, he realized how serious the situation was, especially when he could smell the scent of his father and mother all gathered at the Imperial Palace. Meanwhile, his subordinates had all gathered at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building, the National Diet Building, and other important government-related buildings as if they all had controlled his country.

"....."

Were they really able to control this country without his help?

While he was speechless, he also knew that their situation wasn't good since by using "Argos," he could see almost everything in this world.

'Ava, what's happening?'

Unlike him, who focused on getting the girl, Ava had always focused on helping him.

[Master, it seems that your people really have conquered this country and also United States]

"..."

'Real?'

[Real]

"...."

Tamazuki didn't doubt Ava, but he didn't expect that his followers would be so amazing, yet he also knew that he had trained them hard and also put his idiom onto their minds, so even if he wasn't around, then they could work by themselves to conquer this country and the world.

Yet, he didn't expect that their progress would be so much that they had also conquered the United States.

Still, while he might not be able to confirm what was happening, he somehow could tell what was happening, especially when he heard how his family and his followers seemed to be in a crisis for some reason.

However, he still listened to Ava's explanation.

Nevertheless, he was quite curious about what his followers did in the United States, so he checked them, but then, he was speechless since they had conquered the White House and the Pentagon.

This made him feel weird since he wondered whether his followers were so good that they could do all of that, but he also understood that by staying under him, they realized how limited their thought was. They knew the world was vast and Japan was nothing but a small country.

From conquering the country to becoming the dominating world.

It was probably what they wished to do, but while it was easy for them to take care of the United States, considering the limited presence of supernatural beings, Japan, which was their home, was different. Moreover, it was impossible for them to give up this country, considering their legends were born in this country.

If they migrated to other countries due to the enemy, what would they become?

So, there was no way for them to give up this country even if the enemies were strong, and due to that, they were searching for his position.

Still, who was their enemy?

There was no one other than the protagonist, right?

According to Ava, it was said that when he left, everyone started their invasion of Tokyo. Previously, they had done their best to lay their foundation in Tokyo, so when they started their move, everything was so smooth, and they couldn't help but conquer the most populated city in Japan directly.

"..."

While he was speechless, he didn't blame them since the feeling of conquering was good.

Nevertheless, there was no way for the protagonist and his group to let his followers do that. Still, the hero had always been late, so when Nura Rikuo and his group only came out when it was almost time before his people conquered Tokyo, whether it was the government, military, or also economic.

Everything was too late.

Moreover, they also didn't become stupid due to the aura of the protagonist. At that time, they even dared to use Rikuo's mother and also his normal life as a threat if Rikuo kept bothering him.

But who was Nura Rikuo?

The protagonist!

Facing such a threat, there was no way for him to back down, and he kept fighting, but as expected, he was beaten up, especially when all of his subordinates were strong youkai, who were famous in various regions and also trained their abilities to the limits.

On the other hand, Nura Rikuo had just started learning his origin, especially when he hated the youkai initially, so facing a group of strong youkai, even if his protagonist's aura boosted his power, was meaningless.

Moreover, the power of the Nura Clan had been weakened due to the Youkai War that had been initiated by Tamazuki in the past.

Facing the strong and spirited army of the Shikoku Youkai, Nura Rikuo was unable to do anything, but when he was about to die, his grandfather came out to help him.

Still, even if Nurarihyon was powerful, facing many strong youkai, including Danuki Inugamigyoubu (Tamazuki's father), he could only run away, sacrificing many of his followers while also hurt.

Nevertheless, being attacked, there was no way for them to forgive the Nura Clan, so they quickly attacked all the Nura Clan mercilessly.

Without Nura Rikuo, the Nura Clan quickly crumbled, being eaten by the Shikoku Youkai.

However, the protagonist had never lost, so by using coincidences, the power of luck and family, somehow, one after another, Nura Rikuo teamed up with the Kyoto Youkai and also Abe no Seimei, who had been reincarnated into this world.

Not only Abe no Seimei but also other powerful youkai, such as the Hyaku Monogatari Clan and the descendants of Gokadoin House, came out together to support the protagonist in taking down the evil known as the Shikoku Youkai.

While he was speechless at how a nemesis and last antagonist of this world somehow could work together with Nura Rikuo, who was the protagonist, there was no doubt that they were strong.

Nevertheless, the Shikoku Youkai weren't weak since, except for the Kyoto Youkai, they had conquered all the Youkai in this country and also used the money to borrow the power of various creatures from other countries, such as vampires, Sun Wukong, and many others.

Moreover, his group also controlled the government, and military, so controlling the majority of a human too.

Still, the existence of a human was meaningless in the supernatural world since they were too weak unless they had a superpower. However, those with supernatural powers all followed Nura Rikuo.

There was no doubt that in this battle, the victory would be on Nura Rikuo.

That should be the case if Tamazuki didn't return, but before that, he looked at the young woman in his arms. Unlike before, Kana had grown up into a splendid young woman. She was no longer an annoying brat who called him "Tanuki-chan" all the time.

No, she still called him "Tanuki-chan," though.

Still, maybe, because she also started to get older, she blushed and was shy when she noticed he was staring at her face.

"Wh-What's wrong?"

Tamazuki didn't think too much and decided to kiss her first since that way, his "Enhanced Learning" would be completed.

<Congratulations, you have received "Enhanced Learning">

His strongest skill had become even stronger.

---

To make it more acceptable, I have made Nura Rikuo and the other characters become high school students since if Nura Rikuo is still a middle school student, it is like bullying, right?

7