Chapter 309: Welcome home!
260 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the national diet building, all the youkai, whether they were the commanders, business leaders, or the ones who took care of the politics, gathered together as they talked about the war they were about to face.

Everyone wore a suit, traditional Japanese clothing, or army clothing as they smoked either cigars or cigarettes.

The atmosphere was extremely heavy as they were thinking about their opponents.

"Let's use a nuclear bomb!"

"No, it is too dangerous! The explosion aside, the aftermath of the nuclear bomb is quite troublesome to handle. Moreover, we're in Tokyo! Do you want to ruin everything?!"

"Then, what do we need to do? They have Nurarihyon, Abe no Seimei, Hagorome Gitsune, and many others!"

"How about bombs and missiles? We can send the army with a flight and a tank."

"That seems like the best way."

Nuclear bombs aside, the jets and tanks were quite good since they didn't cause much harm to the environment, yet they had a dangerous effect.

"By the way, what about Tamazuki-sama? Have our people found him?"

"Not yet..."

Everyone became gloomy when they thought their leader disappeared. They didn't know where he was, but as he had sent them to Tokyo, and not to cause trouble, they broke his words and went all the way since everything was easier than they had thought.

Moreover, they also could control the United States, and it was only a time before the Statue of Liberty became a Tanuki statue.

There was also Mount Rushmore, and soon it would become the face of Tanuki.

They had controlled a country, money, and military.

Everything in this world was in their palms, and everything was due to Tamazuki, who had led them, taught them, and told them how to dominate this world.

However, even though everything was almost within their palms, everything almost crumbled due to the attack of those cursed Nura Clan, Kyoto Youkai, and also the ghost of Abe no Seimei and his descendants. They were just like cockroaches, which were hard to kill and kept coming at them.

Still, they were quite helpless since, unlike humans who could be deceived and controlled easily, this enemy was hard to defeat, especially when their usual tricks didn't work.

Moreover, they were strong!

Even if they had many strong youkai under the banner of the Shikoku Youkai, they were still no match under the coalition of the Nura Clan, Kyoto Youkai, Hyaku Monogatari Clan, and Abe no Seimei and his family.

The combinations of all of them were troublesome.

Moreover, they were confused about how Nura Clan could work together with his enemies.

As they were confused, it was impossible for them to give up. They had built this plan for so many years, and they were about to dominate this world; it was impossible for them to give up!

"Tamazuki-sama... where are you?"

Everyone missed Tamazuki since they knew as long as he was there, this problem was nothing.

"Also, that bitch! When Tamazuki-sama returns, that bitch will die!"

When they thought about Yosuzume, all of them couldn't help but grind their teeth in hatred. Even though she was the only woman Tamazuki was ever interested in, that woman betrayed Tamazuki and decided to work with their opponents.

Moreover, they were sure that Yosuzume had given a lot of data about their group, which made their group even more at a disadvantage.

"I know, that bitch is bad from the beginning!"

"Yeah, when I meet her, I will kill her."

All the strong female youkai who felt jealous of Yosuzume since she was the only woman who stayed by Tamazuki's side felt hatred toward that little bird.

Even though Yosuzume had received the care of Tamazuki, this little bird dared to betray her master.

When Tamazuki returned, there was no doubt that this woman was going to die!

"It's just... where is Tamazuki-sama."

"Is he alright?"

The only clue they knew was that he was leaving the country to train, but where he was, they didn't know at all.

Where was he?

"Or... has he..."

"Stupid!"

Danzai, who had always been sloppy, was quickly angered by someone who dared to make such a bad joke. "He is alive! I know him! That guy is the most amazing youkai that I have ever seen! There is no way that he is going down before he conquers this planet and the universe!"

His words were filled with convocation and confidence as if Tamazuki was his only light.

"That's right! Believe in Tamazuki-sama!"

Inugami, who was the most loyal follower of Tamazuki, also followed. Frankly, he wanted to kill the person who dared to say that Tamazuki might be dead, but he didn't expect Danzai, who had always been sloppy, to react so strongly. It surprised him since there was no doubt Danzai was the most unscrupulous youkai under Tamazuki's followers.

However, due to Danzai's words, everyone quickly remembered the days when they met Tamazuki, and they knew that he was their light during their darkest moment.

There was no way their leader would be dead!

As long as he returned, then everything would be solved.

So before that, they needed to hold on against their enemies!

They needed to face all of those stupid cockroaches who thought that they had a chance against them!

Nevertheless, there was no doubt that it was hard.

Nurarihyon, this cockroach aside, Abe no Seimei, along with the Omnyouji group, was the most troublesome since they were too powerful.

Still, as of now, there is no need to worry since they are on the light side, and all the human leaders thought that Nura and the others were the ones who were evil. Frankly, with their current powers, they weren't good enough to face them, especially when there were many strong opponents as their enemies.

Frankly, the only way they could think of was to send the human army as they made an announcement to the world that the Nura clan and the others were the enemies of humanity, but they didn't really want their existence to be known by so many people, so if possible they didn't want to do it unless they were forced to.

However, as they kept thinking about how to defeat their opponents, someone suddenly barged into the room.

"Hey, what are you doing!?"

"Didn't you know that we were still in the middle of an important meeting?!"

No one felt happy when their important feelings were interrupted, but this youkai didn't care since he had something to announce. His breathing was rather hard as he had been running, but even so, his voice was clear.

"Ta-Tamazuki-sama has returned! He is with his parents now at the Imperial Palace!"

"........"

Hearing that no one stayed, they ran into the Imperial Palace to meet their most loved master!

---

Nevertheless, Danuki and his mother stared at his son, who brought four foreign wives when he returned speechlessly.

It seemed... their son loved the foreign woman more than the domestic woman.

Still, whatever his type was, the two of them hugged him tightly and happily.

"Welcome back!" 2x

"I am back."

Tamazuki smiled and thought that it was great to be at home.

8