Chapter 310: Let’s end everything
162 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tamazuki, who went home for the first time, felt a little speechless when his parents moved to the Imperial Palace.

"Why did you move here?"

"Well, this place is better than the Shikoku, right? Moreover, this castle feels great. It makes me feel like the Emperor of this country."

While Danuki had tasted the feeling of the modern house, as a tanuki, he was still more into loving the traditional. Moreover, having to live in the castle of the Emperor felt great since it made him feel like he was the one who controlled this world.

Still, the house was nothing compared to his son.

Tamazuki's parents were glad that he had returned.

"This castle aside, what's wrong with your body? Are you hurt?"

Tamazuki could see that his father was wounded.

"It's okay. I just fought with Nurarihyon, that little weasel. You don't need to worry about me."

Danuki knew that Nurarihyon was strong, but he didn't face him alone.

No, he faced him alone in the beginning, but as expected, it was impossible for him to defeat him since Nurarihyon was good at running away. Even though he had prepared many traps to catch him and his grandson, everything was meaningless, which made him a little helpless.

Nevertheless, it didn't mean that everything was meaningless since he was able to kill the talents of the Nura Clan.

Still, even though they were able to crush the Nura Clan and also took over Tokyo and even this country with ease, the Nura Clan never gave up, and they came for revenge with all the strange groups that came out of nowhere.

While Danuki was a little helpless, there was no way that he would be defeated, and it was impossible to admit defeat even if their opponent was strong. However, he would be lying if he wasn't helpless with the current hesitation, especially with many legendary figures gathered around Nurarihyon and his grandson.

Frankly, Danuki wondered what was on the head of those legendary figures who decided to help Nurahihyon and his grandson, who were their previous enemies.

—or did Nura Rikuo gain a new ability, such as mind manipulation?

Such a possibility was high, but it didn't matter since his son returned.

When Tamazuki returned, he felt that all the burden on his body was lifted, and he felt that all of them would win.

Nevertheless, as a parent, whether it was Danuki or Rika (Tamazuki's mother), they could tell the difference of their son before they went on the journey and returned. Frankly, they were also quite curious about where he went and, moreover... what was wrong with those four beautiful women by his side.

Were they his harem?

"I know that it is a bit late, but who are they?" Rika asked.

"They are my women." Tamazuki expressed clearly, telling them their identity was his woman. Frankly, compared to his father, the number of harems was nothing.

"That's great!" Rika was happy.

"So you like foreign women, huh?" Danuki nodded, but unlike his son, he liked a Japanese woman more.

Arturia, Scheherazade, Irisviel, and Justeaze felt a little embarrassed, but at the same time, they felt surprised by how easily Tamazuki's parents accepted the fact that their son had a harem.

Nevertheless, it was good that all of them were accepted.

"So, where did you go..."

They wanted to talk more, but suddenly, a commotion was heard before the door of the room was knocked on.

"Tamazuki-sama!"

"We miss you!"

"Where have you been, Tamazuki?"

All of them knocked on the door first, and when they were let to enter, they couldn't control their emotion and cried at the stop.

"......."

Tamazuki wondered whether his charisma previously was so high that they would cry like that. Still, they were so noisy. "Calm down. Tell me one by one."

His voice was enough to make everyone quiet; then, they told them everything in an orderly manner from start to finish without missing anything.

Yet, all of them were crying again, feeling moved by his mere presence. Moreover, they could tell he had become even stronger, which made them even happier.

Though, the female felt a bit vexed when they saw four beautiful women sitting by his side.

Still, even if Tamazuki didn't say anything, they knew they were his harem.

However—

"Where is Yosuzume?"

Tamazuki had seen everyone, but he didn't see his little bird.

"......."

Everyone became quiet and didn't answer him, only lowering their heads.

"I see. Well, it isn't surprising."

"Eh?"

Everyone was confused by his calmness, which made them feel strange for some reason.

"I know her identity is weird."

"Then..."

"It's okay. It's okay. I can handle it."

Tamazuki knew that Yosuzume was a shinigami owned by one of his enemies in this world. While he might have cut down that relationship by fucking her silly, it seemed that this connection wasn't as easy to cut down, or they held her weakness?

Nevertheless, since he was here, everything would be okay.

However—

*BOOOOOOOOOM!*

Suddenly, a sudden earthquake shocked everyone.

While they were confused, suddenly, the roof of the castle was blasted, and they saw a figure of a monster appear before them.

"Tsu-Tsuchigumo!"

"Why is he here?!"

"Dammit, is the barrier useless against this monster?!"

A monstrous giant with six arms, long red hair, and the face of a gruesome horned mask.

There was no doubt that this was the legendary strong youkai that rampaged through the country of Tsuchigumo.

"Tamazuki, is this youkai?" Irisviel didn't show fear and looked at Tsuchigumo curiously.

"Yeah, he is a legendary spider Youkai."

After all, it was the first time for Irisviel to see a monster, so she couldn't help but be curious.

Nevertheless, Arturia, Scheherazade, or Juztease also didn't lose their calm and talked with him about this enemy who suddenly appeared before them.

"......."

While the appearance of Tsuchigumo startled them, they were all looking at Tamazuki, who had been calm from the beginning to the end and even talked with his women with ease, which made them feel weird, though, due to this, they also felt calm down.

"Hehehe... is this where you all are? Are you all gathered here? Haha... It's good. It's good. I don't need to move around now. Now, let's see who is the strongest among you..." Tsuchigumo looked around before he stopped at Tamazuki. "You are—"

Suddenly, from head to toe, the body of Tsuchigumo was cut in half before a black smoke emerged and devoured it.

"........" Everyone.

"Well, he is an enemy." Tamazuki yawned, then stood up. "I will end this war. I will take down all of the leaders, and you guys will take care of the rest."

"YES!"

Watching his power that could kill Tsuchigumo instantly, all of them answered loudly, and their confidence was boosted to the limit.

Tamazuki was going to end everything tonight since the faster this ended, the faster he could sleep. Moreover, he also needed to settle something with those who had bullied his women.

"Do you want to follow me? After this, you won't be able to see various rare youkai, you know?"

He looked at his women, wondering whether they wanted to follow him.

"Okay."

All of them agreed since they would be lying if they weren't curious.

With those words, everyone left, and they were going to end this war and fully dominate this world.

7