Chapter 311: The end of the hope
161 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, talk, where is your young master of the Shikoku Clan? Don't hide it from us! Hurry up and tell us!"

Sanmoto Gorouzaemon slapped Yosuzume, trying to force him to tell her where Tamazuki was. Frankly, the power of the Shikoku Youkai was more powerful than he had thought, especially when they had controlled this country and also the United States.

While Abe no Seimei and other youkai were good, Sanmato knew that compared to Tamazuki, their brain was dead. They only had power, but Tamazuki was different since his brain was amazing.

Nevertheless, it was also due that Sanmato wished to kill Tamazuki since that way, no one would stop his plan to control this country, which was led by Abe no Seimei. After all, he knew how stupid Abe no Seimei was, and when this country was led by Seimei, then the position of the governor or prime minister would be his.

Moreover, even without Tamazuki, his subordinates could dominate this country and also the world.

Sanmato couldn't help but salivate at Tamazuki's people, wishing to take everything owned by Tamazuki.

Still, if Tamazuki was around, it would be hard for him to get all of that, so Sanmoto wished to take him down, but this bitch's mouth was too tight!

However, Yosuzume didn't say anything and kept quiet before she looked at her master. "I have told you everything, right? And I only want you to let him go!" Her eyes were full of resentment toward the smiling boy who had been sitting in front of her.

As for the fatty youkai, who was part of the Hyaku Monogatari Clan, who scolded him, she simply ignored him.

Frankly, she wasn't sure why she did this, especially when she was chained down and beaten down. She shouldn't feel this and just enjoy the glory with her real master, but the more she spent with Tamazuki, the more she felt her connection with her former master disappear.

Still, even if the Shikoku Youkai under Tamazuki was amazing, it was impossible to defeat the coalition of Nura Rikuo and many others, considering how powerful they were.

Yosuzume didn't care about the others and only wished to save Tamazuki, even if the Shikoku Youkai was destroyed.

Nevertheless, they didn't uphold their promise, which made her helpless since it was stupid of her to believe in the bad guy, to begin with.

"It's you who is strange. Aren't you my Shikigami? Why did you try to fight me? Shouldn't you help me? Frankly, it's strange."

Abe no Ariyuki, the fourth Gokadoin head, who was reincarnated to this world under Abe no Seimei, looked at Yosuzume weirdly.

"It's nothing. You are just a hairless virgin boy, after all."

Anyway, they were bad guys, so there was no need to believe them anymore.

The worst thing that she could encounter was only death, and it might be good to pass away since she was sure that he would be disappointed in her, especially after she had betrayed everyone.

'If he's by my side...'

If Tamazuki had been by her side at that time, she knew that she wouldn't have made this stupid decision.

However, for him not to be in this country was a good thing since that way, he wouldn't be hurt by them, and she believed with his ability, it was only a time before he would destroy them from the inside.

".............."

Abe no Ariyuki blinked his eyes, but Sanmoto looked at Ariyuki thoughtfully and didn't expect that guy was a virgin.

"You bitch!"

The smile on his face disappeared and turned into anger. He thought of killing Yosuzume directly, but suddenly the ceiling where they were staying was broken.

*BOOOOOOOM!*

"...was this how you do your revenge?"

"Compared to that castle, this place's worth is worthless."

"But this place is also a castle."

"This castle isn't the Imperial Castle. Naturally, the worth is less."

Hearing this conversation, Sanmoto and Ariyuki looked at the five figures that conversed to each other.

Yosuzume also looked up and saw a familiar face.

"It's been a while."

Tamazuki smiled at Yosuzume.

"...is that your new woman?"

Even if she was all bloody, she was more cornered about the four beautiful women by his side. When she saw Scheherazade, Irisviel, and Juztease, she was a bit panicked since they had gorgeous bodies, but when she saw Arturia, she felt relief for some reason. Yet, it couldn't be denied that she felt slightly complicated and vexed. She thought that she was the only one, but when he returned, he brought many of them.

"Let's go back."

"........."

Still, hearing the words that came out from Tamazuki, Yosuzume felt her eyes were moist and turned red.

Those words were enough to make her melt her icy-like heart.

"Hey, hey. Ariyuki, did you hear what he was talking about?"

"So, you are the one who stole my Shikigami, huh?"

Whether Sanmoto and Ariyuki felt good when Tamazuki had ignored them, in their times, they were an existence that couldn't be ignored, and whenever someone saw them, they would give their greatest respect, yet Tamazuki didn't even put them in his eyes.

How could they not be annoyed?

"Tamazuki-sama, please leave!"

Yosuzume also only remembered that those two were still left behind, so she quickly reminded him to leave.

While she knew that Tamazuki was powerful, she knew that there was still a distance between him and all of the youkai that were present in this castle.

However—

Ariyuki and Sanmato were swallowed by black smoke and erased.

".........."

Yosuzume blinked her eyes, wondering whether she was dreaming, but then when she blinked her eyes, she suddenly appeared in his arms, and all the pain in his body also quickly disappeared.

"...you have become so strong, Tamazuki-sama."

Yosuzume looked at the four women and thought that it wasn't bad to have the four of them since he was so strong. If she was alone, she knew that she would die to handle his needs in that area.

"Please take care of me."

She then bowed her head at the four women.

"........" 4x

How to say... they had to admit that Yosuzume had a good mind since she didn't seem to appear flustered facing all of this.

"Now, what do you plan to do after this, Tamazuki-sama?"

It had been a while since she met him, so she wanted to be with him in bed.

"I plan to finish this war first."

"...can you?"

"If it was before, it might not be possible, but now?"

It was so easy that he might even yawn.

Nevertheless, those skills he got were nice, and he was going to devour more, especially the protagonist of this world.

As he had made up his mind, there was no hesitation and he was set to take everything in this world.

8