Chapter Two – Genius, Multimillionaire, Philanthropist
792 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a year since I arrived in this world better known as New York City, better known as my possible living hell or better known as fanfic.

How normal isn't it?

My first year was just ordinary, being a baby it's not like I could do a lot of things, I slept, woke up, ate, and cried.

Every day was the same except for some things like when "mom" used to talk to me about my father, I guess she thinks I don't understand her or I won't remember so she doesn't keep anything to herself, and when I say nothing, it's nothing.

When they tell you in detail how you were conceived in a hotel room during the first of July and with a little whiskey in between, with your crush from college is that you know that there is already trust, that there is already a bond that will unite you forever.

"Mom" after a while started talking about him in a derogatory way saying he was an idiot, and drunk and that I wish I took his IQ only to give him his comeuppance in a special way.

A lot of hate in that post-pregnancy little body, huh?

I agree about getting his IQ out.

I have a lot of things to do in this world once I can talk and move freely, but about giving him his comeuppance I don't know, because that means seeing him, and seeing him means meeting the Avengers and no thanks. I already have my life plan. Made with crayons, but made, after all.

1. I am sure I have his intelligence and that is a benefit to me.

2. I plan to study to finish school fast. After all, I've already gone through it once, I'll just get my degree, and bye.

3. I will study high school to be with the little spider I will need information and what better than the non-blood son of Stark.

5. I will meet Stark when I am known.

6. I will create my own technology company this is subject to point 5.

7. I must be ready for when Loki's invasion happens.

8. I will not be an avenger or heroine.

9. Hide from Fury.

10. I must write down everything I know about the movies, because, even if it's fanfic they all follow the same order.

11. I will be like Fury if he is one step ahead of everyone I will be 1 km ahead of him.

12. Become a hacker, it could get me out of a lot of trouble and hide information from me.

13. Protect my new family.

- "Martha, please go to sleep now it's 3:00 am Mommy is sleepy."

I'm a baby who suffers from insomnia and I won't be alone in this place. Get used to it.

- "I have to go to work, remember we need the money."

I know... That's why when I grow up I will work for us so you can rest, you are my family maybe not the first but that doesn't mean I will leave you alone.

 

.

 

I'm 5 years old now, I can walk and talk.

My mother decided not to put me in kindergarten, because one day we went to the psychologist because I was not acting like a normal child according to her.

When I was left alone with the nanny and she fell asleep, I started reading the books that were at home, whether they were fairy tales or books from her school, one day my mother arrived and saw me reading them. She was very surprised, even more so when I told her that I understood them perfectly.

That led us to be here in front of a doctor with a marquee forehead and joker smile "Can I say characters from another franchise?"

- "Madam, your daughter is a gifted child her IQ is above average."

- "How high is it?"

While they were talking I was playing on my mother's phone, watching them out of the corner of my eye.

- "Do you know Anthony Stark?"

She grimaced, - "Of course, I do... More than I should." - She said in a whisper that only I heard.

- "Well, let me tell you, it's higher than his, by far. Your daughter is higher than his at such a young age."

- "Of course, my daughter is better than that....."

- "Genius, Multimillionaire, playboy, and philanthropist." - I turned to look at her.

She just looked at me as if to say don't get involved, it's adult talk. I'm literally 20 years old, I'm an adult woman.

- "Whatever" - Said the doctor, challenging my comment. - "The best thing would be for your daughter to live with other children, normally when they are so smart they tend to isolate themselves from people they consider stupid."

- "Like you..." - I whispered but I think they heard me.

- "Thank you for your recommendation, but she has already been to 5 kinders and has been kicked out of all of them."

I want to clarify that it is not my fault, it is the fault of the child who told me that my dad didn't love me and instead of crying or cursing my existence to the four winds, I beat him until I knocked out a tooth and told him that the tooth fairy and Santa Claus were his dads. He started crying so loudly that the teachers arrived and as the crybaby that he is, he shouted it to the four winds, consequently the other children listened and well, you know what happened next?

- "Then the best thing would be for her to study at home at least until elementary school, she could even take an exam or something to pass grades."

- "Thank you for the recommendation. We are leaving now. Come on Martha, say goodbye to the doctor."

- "Goodbye, marquee front." - I smiled innocently at him.

- "..."

- "Martha! Apologize to the gentleman."

- "..."

- "Apologize for telling the truth? Don't you see that there's room for about 20 XL ads?"

He cleared his throat. - "Excuse me, but I'm 20 years old."

My mom turned as pale as she did when she found out I told my teacher to fuck her mother.

- "Are you going to apologize to him too" - I smiled mischievously.

- "No need little one, see you at your next appointment."

Mom and I headed for the door. But before we left.

- "Goodbye, Mr. Marquee Front."

His face was a poem between anger and sorrow.

 

.

 

Already outside the building began the scolding of how I should not offend people and be nicer to them.

- "But I only told the truth. Even if I am 5 years old, if I look my age and don't have a Green Peace banner-sized forehead."

- "It doesn't matter if it's the truth or not, you have to be nice." - Sigh. - "You got that honesty from your father, he doesn't know how to keep quiet."

- "But even you called him sir..."

- "He's got more wrinkles than me, I'm 40!" - She coughed, - "Anyway, don't change the subject." - She looked at me annoyed.

I sighed resignedly and took her hand. - "I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

- "You better hope so."

Thus ended my trip to the doctor, knowing I'm smarter than Iron Man, purposely offending a doctor, and having my mom yell out her age while some teenagers listened and laughed.

Now that I'll be home more I'll be able to read more books and gain more knowledge. And even start making a few things.

I would like to copy the idea of the iron sentinels that exist in several stories but adapt them to my style, so that at least they won't relate to it.

And with them, I can start my multi-million dollar empire. What moves this world are the heroes and I'm going to take advantage of that.

38