Buu vs The Last Defenders
470 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raditz didn't take much time to leave planet Kai, but by the time he got to the lookout, Buu's energy signature had already vanished.

*Swish*

Thankfully he had Kai Kai, which needed not energy signatures but coordinates to function.

"There is no one around.. now where did Buu go?"

Raditz watched the empty lookout with confusion, Buu had been roaming the hallways the last he sensed him.

It was very abrupt how Buu just vanished out of nowhere, one second he was on the lookout the next he was gone.

Raditz's attention had waned for a moment when he had been promoted to Grand Supreme Kai, this was the time frame when Buu managed to vanish.

"This won't do, blindly searching him won't yield any results."

"For all I know he could have hidden his ki, left the planet, maybe even the universe with his newly awakened Kai Kai."

Raditz tapped his shoe onto the white tiled floor, if only he could sense Buu somehow.

"Nevermind, if sensing doesn't work let's try my authority."

Being a newly promoted Grand Supreme Kai, Raditz was not familiar with his authority yet.

But he knew he should be able to search the universe or universes for information, at least regular old Supreme Kai could see a lot of things through their crystal ball.

God of destruction and angels included.

"I have a higher authority than them at hand, I should be able to search every universe, not limited to universe 7.

"Although I hope it isn't needed."

With that Raditz sat down and tried to 'see'.

Slowly his vision became black and his mind cleared.

He was using his version of search via the newly gained authority.

Yet it showed no results.

"Weird, he isn't around, not in universe 7 at least."

"No.. there are still three places I haven't checked."

These three places were amongst the seven wonders of Universe 7.

These three wonders he had hand picked were the three time chambers scattered around the universe.

Those were considered outside of the universe so to speak, so he might have missed it during his search.

"And found him.. oh wow, this is bad."

Raditz almost immediately found Buu fighting Vegeta inside the time chamber besides him.

If this can even be called a fight that is.

Vegeta was getting destroyed, even with the crackling electric aura around him.

As for Goku, he was bruised and holding a now very much dead Mr Popo.

It didn't take long for Raditz to understand Mr Popo took it upon himself and tricked Buu into the time chamber.

He wanted to either kill Buu through Goku and Vegeta, or he wanted to trap him in case that failed.

"Buu must have caught onto his act and killed him quickly, but this is troublesome."

"If the gate is destroyed how do I get in? There was that technique Buu created to tear apart space in the orginal."

"But I am not Gotenks, I haven't seen that technique being used, that was how Gotenks did it after all, copy Buu's technique after seeing it in action."

Maybe there are other ways too, after all Freeza did stay 10 years inside a time chamber.

But that time chamber could be working on different rules, and simply allowed one to stay inside for so long.

Raditz had no conclusive answer about this type of vague thing only mentioned once in the story.

"And Vegeta's down.."

Raditz closed his eyes, this minute worth of thinking was enough to put Vegeta out for the count.

But it wasn't only because Vegeta was weak, one minute outside was way longer inside.

Hell, Vegeta wouldn't have lasted this long if Buu didn't have the idea to play with him first.

"Alright, think, what else, how else was the inside of time chamber accessible."

Tapping his foot repeatedly on the ground Raditz thought of solutions to enter the chamber, it wasn't as easy as Buu made it seem before.

Even the dragon couldn't sense inside while granting a wish, hell, even angels can almost let go and fight someone for real inside there.

Their strict rules won't interfere as much inside as they do outside.

"Wait.. angels! That's it."

"If whis can see inside the chamber and so can I, I should be able to search it's separate coordinates and Kai Kai there."

"It's worth a shot."

Doing what he thought, Raditz looked at the time chamber and narrowed his eyes.

His godly eyes penetrated the walls and looked inside, the time flow rate between inside and outside was quite weird to see with his own eyes.

But Raditz attempted to ignore it and searched for the coordinates.

*Bang*

Raditz flinched, that was Goku getting knocked out of his Super Saiyan 3.

Thankfully Buu was playing around even now, otherwise forget Super Saiyan 3, even Raditz's current full strength was but puny before Grand Supreme Kai Buu.

That was a being greater than mastered Ultra instinct Goku and above peak Moro, beating him head on like he was now is a joke.

But joke it may be, it was essentially impossible to do it any other way, it will just have to do.

"Got it."

The coordinates were found, Raditz didn't hesitate and initiated Kai Kai.

*Swish*

Vegeta instinctively flinched, his vision was red from all the blood flowing down his eyes, he was incapable of moving but forcefully managed to tilt his head towards the sound.

"Raditz.. ha.. haha.. you are here."

Vegeta almost laughed but choked on his blood, before spitting it out and continue his laugh.

"Hahaha.."

"Get him."

That was all he could say before he started to run out of breath, Buu gave him a nasty beating.

But he was Vegeta after all, he once more forcefully picked himself up, bit by bit he rose up and managed to sit.

He would not lie down like trash before Raditz, no matter how many times he was taken down.

This was a matter of pride.

"Took you.. long enough.."

*Huff*

"Can you do it? Defeat that monster?"

Vegeta asked, huffing and puffing, but Raditz didn't reply immediately, he was watching Goku's fight against Buu.

Goku was a simple Super Saiyan 3, beaten and bruised all over, his battle uniform torn to shreds.

Yet he was doing all he could against God Buu, this was a fight worthy of the term art.

Goku was fully in his mode, the mode which made him defeat everyone he had come across sooner or later.

Raditz who wasn't confident at first of his chances again God Buu, was silent after this sight.

Here was Goku, a weakling by his current standards, fighting against God Buu with all he's got, and here he was, hesitating when he was countless times stronger.

"Ha..!"

Raditz smirked while shaking his head then turned towards Vegeta.

His face was filled with a newfound sense of confidence as his shining gold eyes peered into Vegeta's own.

"Am I sure..?"

"Sure my foot, I will destroy Buu."

"Who do you think I am?!"

Turning towards Buu, who was about to bash Goku's head in, Raditz took a deep breath and yelled.

"BUU!"

Stopping mid attack, Buu titled his head towards Raditz.

"Hmm..!"

And immediately widened his eyes in anger.

"You.. Grand Supreme Kai!"

Buu gritted his teeth after looking at Raditz.

But Raditz didn't care, no matter how horrible amount of God ki emanating from Buu was.

He had a different kind of smile on his face, the smile Goku gave to Vegeta during their first encounter, the smile Bardock gave to his opponent during during his wish granting mission, and the smile Gohan gave to Super Buu when he went ultimate.

The smile inherent to Bradock's bloodline, had manifested itself in Raditz once more.

"Grand Supreme Kai?"

"No."

"I am Raditz, the one and only Legendary Super Saiyan."

"And I am going to crush you, Buu."

26