Volume 1 Chapter 3 : The reincarnated Enderman?
3.1k 19 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to see 10 chapters ahead of this one for free, go to this link, However, if you want to see more chapters in advance than this 10, you can just click my Patreon or Ko-Fi, they are 40 Chapters ahead!

(Walson)

This is something that happened when I was seven.

"You freak!"

"Monster!"

"You do realize that true Monsters are actually much stronger than all of you combined, don't you?" I stood in front of Grace, against six bullies in the hallway of the orphanage.

Sigh, I am dripping water all over the floor right now. Thankfully I intercepted in time before they spilled the bucket full of water over Grace.

"What is a useless Villager like you doing here? Can't you see that I am a great Mage!?"

"Yeah! Mitty is the greatest!"

"Go away, stupid Villager." "Stupid!" "Idiot!"

I harumphed. "Heh, being able to light a candle with magic counts you as a great Mage? You are just an immature bully." Then I swept my outstretched finger over all the other bullies in the hall. "And you five, are just his hairless goons that are nothing more than insignificant hairless Goonies."

Goony, plural form Goonies, is actually a creature unique to this world. They are usually used as a swear word or insult inside a conversation.

Hmm... how do I explain this... For species such as humans and elves who do not hold a big amount of fur on their body, calling someone a Hairless Goony is like calling them a swine, a brute, or worthless animal.

The reason to that is because Goonies are a type of domesticated animal who produce nothing but fur. Its a bit like Sheep from back on Earth, where they can produce sheep fur. But the difference between a Sheep and a Goony is that there is seldom any amount of meat on a Goony, therefore making them generally inedible.

So, since Goonies produce fur and nothing else, a hairless Goony would be completely worthless.

"We are not hairless Goonies!" "Not hairless Goonies!" "We have hair!"

"Oh my, if all of you have hair, then you are simply just Goonies." I sent out another jibe, and watched them wince.

Despite Goonies being able to produce fur, the quality of the fur is very bad, and the amount of fur they can produce is even more laughable. Generally a type of domesticated animal that has very little value. Plus, the cost to nurture a Goony is quite high, to the point that Goony Fur Farming often becomes unprofitable.

Anyone with half a brain would just directly go for Sheep Fur Farming.

By the way, there are also Sheep and Cows similar from the ones on Earth in this world. However they often hold very unique coloration, such as a blue and pink Sheep or Cow.

"You... You stupid Villager!" "Damn you... are you protecting that monster!?"

"Is there something wrong in protecting someone else from harm? Me protecting Grace from you lot is none of your business." I stared down the bullies as I talked.

My oh my, what do they think they are doing, trying to argue with me? I am someone who has at least lived for thirty seven years mentally.

"Go away! We are going to purge that monster with Justice!" "Repent for your sins!" "Go to Hell!"

The bullies seem to have grown extremely angry.

Then, the tallest bully with a wooden stick in his hand stepped out from the small crowd.

"I am Mitty! The one who will become a Hero when I grow up! I will destroy you both in the name of Justice!" with his piece said, Mitty directly starts to chant, trying to cast a spell on us.

I really wonder how many loose screws this Mitty person has for casting and standing still right in front of the enemy. What the hell does he think he's doing?

It's a different thing if you can cast a spell quickly or instantaneously. But its obvious that Mitty is using a very unnecisarily long winded spell chant.

I waited for couple of seconds, watching the smug expression on Mitty's face for a bit, then proceeded to punch him directly in the gut.

"Ah!" "Meany!" "Dammit!"

As Mitty was rolling on the ground in pain, the other bullies started to scream and shout different profanities. Mitty is being completely ignored despite the fact that he is rolling on the ground, crying and announcing his pain with big fat tears all the while being curled up in a ball.

I then picked up Mitty's wooden stick that he used as a staff, and smacked all the other bullies on the head.

They immediately dispersed and ran away. Typical.

Throwing the wooden stick out of the open window, walking past Mitty who is still curled up on the ground, I stood standing over Grace who is sitting on the ground.

"Are you alright? Did you get sprayed by any water?" I watched Grace intently.

Her long starry black hair doesn't seem to have any wetness, and there are no signs of water over her clothes either.

She was probably startled and in shock though.

"... Glasses."

"Oh. They are over here." I picked up the glasses that have fallen on the ground and handed them to Grace,

She took the procured glasses, and after making sure they are settled properly on her face, raised her head to meet my gaze.

"... I am fine."

Her blue eyes are shimmering tearfully. It seems like she is barely holding onto them and not bawling loudly like Mitty on the ground.

Aaaah. Her small stature and cute eyes are a splendid sight to see. Lolis are definitely the best.

"Don't worry. You also have talent in Magic. You can definitely make them regret this after you reach ten years old and start your Magic lessons."

Looking at Grace who was still sitting on the ground, I was reminded of my own time and experience where I was bullied.

I simply can't just leave things be.

Well, although technically I was killed by 'Grace the Enderman', I don't hold a grudge against her.

Yup, this cute little girl who has just been bullied was that fearsome Enderman that killed me with one single hit.

And myself? Well, it looks like I was reincarnated as a Minecraft Player (or more often known, "Crafter") into this strange new world.

It took a lot of time for me to reach the conclusion that Grace was the Enderman who killed me and I have the powers of a Crafter.

Grace herself doesn't seem to have any sort of memories associated from her previous life, seeing as that she was just a mob, and just a mob that was a bunch of programmed zero and ones.

But anyway, she holds all the unique things an Enderman... - or Enderwoman? - has.

She is scared of water.

In other words, she gets hurt every time she comes into contact with water.

Speaking in terms that are used in this strange new world, 'Grace is hated by the water elementals of this world.'

This is related to the magic system of this world, where magic is essentially the Mage calling out for the elementals to do their work. An example would be, if you want a fireball, you use spell chants to communicate with the fire elementals in the atmosphere, and they will produce one for you.

Water elementals exists in the atmosphere like all elementals, and also exist inside natural water.

Such as rainwater, sea water, lake water, etc. Every time Grace comes into contact with water that contains Water elementals inside it, she will get hurt.

However, 'processed water' do not hold Water elementals. And therefore she is safe to drink things that have been processed. Like drinking boiled water, eating soup, taking a hot bath.

Also, Grace grows enraged whenever someone looks her directly in the eyes, and ends up intimidating anyone who does by imprinting frightening images into the beholder's mind.

Therefore, the special Glasses that I crafted just for her.

We will talk about how I made these glasses later.

In conclusion, her unique hair color, being unable to interact with natural water, and strange phenomenon when looked in the eyes, makes her a target for the bigoted and ignorant.

Grace is being treated as the cursed child of the orphanage, and mistreatment, bullying, verbal barbs are always directed at her as a result.

Speaking of which, Grace doesn't seem to be able to teleport yet. Hopefully she can learn to do that as she grows older.

"Walson! You naughty child, you've been fighting again! You're going to the Naughty room tonight!" the shrill voice of the Old Nun resounded through the halls.

Ah, its that troublesome old hag again.

125