1. Awakening
8.5k 18 190
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi, new readers,

These first few chapters are my first attempts at writing in years. This story is also the first time I've tried writing something like this.

I had an idea, but not much of an outline, when I started working on it. Not all chapters are terrible (I surprised myself when I reread ch 5 recently), but they are lower quality than later ones.  I hope to rewrite chapters 1-15 (maybe through 20) soon.

The point is, if you don't care for my writing in this chapter, please jump to a later chapter and sample it (chapter 20 or later). They're still not perfect, but I had a better outline and a little more experience.

Here are a few suggestions:

  • Chapter 40 - Arc 3 beginning and includes all of the main characters at that time (char details are in the glossary).
  • Chapter 41 - Erotic full harem orgy (first time writing something that complex).
  • Chapter 48 - Introduces the centaur, Freja, and has some fun moments.
  • Chapter 51 - Erotic BDSM scene concentrating on Bonny (dom), Eloisss (lamia/assistant and sadist), and Freja (centaur/sub).

Thanks,
-a

Bonny woke coughing and shivering in the mud and rain. She tried to sit up, but a splitting headache and blurred vision forced her to close her eyes and lay back down. She took stock of the aches, pains, and wet clothes stuck to her body. The back of her head throbbed and it felt like her back was nothing but bruises.

She reached up to feel the top of her head and flinched at she touched something fuzzy. Her scalp was tender and sticky.

She remembered leaving the strip club after her shift, still in a bunny costume. She said something to the bouncer at the door, then heard a truck engine rev, and … nothing.

She felt the fuzzy ear on the top of her head again, then tried to pull the headband off. There was a painful tugging and stars flickered in her vision as the painful pounding in her head doubled.

“What the fuck?”

Bonny felt around the base of the ear and couldn’t find the headband. The ear was attached. She reached up with her other hand to find another ear on the other side. She slid her hands down the sides of her head and discovered her old human ears were gone.

She opened her eyes again, despite the pain and looked around. She lay in a pit, illuminated by moonlight just bright enough to make out sharpened stakes around her, pointed up toward an opening about seven or eight feet above her. There were fragments of wood around her, shattered remnants where she landed. Something that looked suspiciously like a human skeleton lay on the other side of the pit, impaled by two or three of the stakes. There were a couple other bodies as well, deer or something, large game animals.

She looked down at her body to discover her clothes were missing. It wasn’t cloth soaked and matted against her body, but fur. The … her fur was brown and short with soft white spots. It covered her torso, legs, and arms like a body suit, with the exception of her nipples and groin.
Her body was lean, a runner’s build, with a hint of abs from core workouts and pole dancing at the club. She was, or had been, a little over five feet tall. Her breasts were C cup sized and her nipples were hard and erect, the areola fur-free and puckered tight in the cold.

“What the fucking hell?” Her heart beat rapidly, and her breath came in short gasps. Her vision narrowed to small tunnels of light as she tried to remember. What … had … happened?

There was the truck. And her ex, Matt, screaming at her. She had tried to run back toward the bouncer and safety of the club, but there were bright lights and squealing tires. She tried to jump, twist out of the way, but something heavy hit her and she was falling and ribs and tree branches were cracking and there was the ditch with mud and water and, and, and ...

She took a deep breath and forced her eyes open as she looked around again, searching for something familiar. Something, anything, to cover herself with, but found nothing. A flash of red caught her eye to one side and slightly behind her. She turned to see … a dildo? Here?
She picked it up the dildo and wiped the mud off. It was hers. One of her favorites, but she hadn’t had it with her. It should have been in the drawer by her bed, so why was it here when nothing else was?

Had she been moved while unconscious? Where was her purse? Her clothes? That didn’t explain the fur and ears. She went back to examining the fur and pulled at the it on her stomach to verify that it was hers. It hurt to pull hard, but felt good to brush against the grain. Definitely attached. Her hair was the same, light brown, with bangs and the same mid-back length she was used to.

She screamed, and punched at the air and the ground, and cried in frustration, then broke down into sobs. After crying herself out, she quieted down and tried to figure out what to do.

“Well, I’m obviously not in LA. So where, the fuck, am I?"

Slow, deep breaths, to calm herself. She tried to sit up in the mud and felt it oozing into her bare butt and vagina. It felt gross, but there was nothing to do for the moment. The throbbing in her head calmed a little as she sat, broken, holding onto the one familiar thing she had.

The dildo was big, 10 inches long and 5 inches in circumference. It was a realistic model, despite the color, covered with textured veins and a scrotum at the base that could swing back and forth. The base had once had a suction cup to stick to the wall, but it had come off years before, leaving a small hole that was packed full of mud.

Concentrating on the one thing she knew, she worked on getting the mud out. The rain beaded on the silicone and she used the relatively clean fur on her thighs and stomach to wipe it clean. Not that it could ever be clean down here, with the blood and death soaked into the ground. But it was something. She then moved on to her fur, trying to wipe the mud off of her arms, torso, and head. Her legs would have to wait, of course. At least until she could stand.

Once done, she leaned back with her mouth open to collect a few swallows of rain. The water helped soothe the soreness in her throat from the crying and cold. She still shivered a little, but moving around and throwing a tantrum had helped warm her up.

After some time, she tried to stand up, holding onto the wall of the pit. The top was just out of reach and she didn’t feel up to trying to jump just yet. Instead, she looked back and the stakes and broken wood and wondered about trying to drag enough over to stand on.

A sudden click sounded behind her and her ear twitched to focus on the sound. She turned, to see a hidden door open from a fold in the wall of the pit. A moment later an ugly green head poked out from behind it.

“Graaah!”

190