Chapter 206: ritual to improve spirit
572 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 206: ritual to improve spirit

He would use them in these holidays to strengthen his spirit and body.

No one knows about his plans so there is no hindrance.

Back at the black family home he prepared the large empty room underground and used the materials that he got from the Barty crouch family for the ritual.

There are few other tributes and materials that John got from the neutral faction.

Also after learning how to break the restrictions and wards he went to many of the ancestral houses of those death eaters and broke off the restrictions and traps.

Then he went straight to their secret passages and room that he found using the plant vines that he spread in these houses.

Plants are natural things and no one would make a ward specifically offset them.

Plants and insects can enter and exit most spaces easily.

Well when these ancestral homes are built the druid race and other races close to plants and nature are near extinction.

Naturally they will not make restriction and trap for this matter.

John used this loop hole to get what he wanted easily right after the start of the holidays.

There is no one to report the missing things.

The house elves of these families are temporarily taken for investigation because of the incident with Barty crouch family.

So John took the right time to steal everything that he possibly could.

A few days later he arranged a ritual in the innermost secret place of the Grimmauld palace 12 basement.

There are house elves protecting him during his ritual and no one would come over to disturb him.

First thing John did is to draw the magic circle using the old unicorn blood that he got from one of those rich families.

Then he brought over many time turners and placed them in one of the circles of sacrifice.

Time turners have a precious material that can enhance the spirit by many times.

Also there is minute chance that he can get some magic related to time.

This material is none other than solidified Arorium.

This is what the main material for time connections in the time turners.

That is the reason why there are so little time turners.

John kept one separately for his usage if needed and use the remaining time turners.

He doesn’t have to separate then as the magic circle would only take the necessary things.

Also Arorium is a volatile material and could not be taken out easily.

This magic circle has 9 circles of sacrifice while the center of the circle has concentric triangles to that are connecting three circles of sacrifice at different points.

Every triangle has lines from its tips connecting to the circle at the center of the magic circle where John should stand.

In the other magic circles there are materials like unicorn horns, real fairy wings, tears of water spirit…..

After putting these things John took out his magic wand with him and entered into the magic circle.

His wand and he are not two separate people.

Instead they are the same person.

The wand has elementary level thinking capabilities or instinctive thinking capabilities.

After the ritual today this would increase to the next level and might give the wand consciousness.

John also brought over his pet Goldy this time.

When he leaves this world he might take his wand with him to the next world.

As for his pet, he doesn’t know if he can take it with him.

But this ritual can improve its intelligence and can let it have the ability to communicate like other magical creatures.

Also this is his most loyal creatures that would not leave him no matter what.

Also its bloodline is very different and John doesn’t know what its blood like till now.

Even the phoenix with Dumbledore was friendly to it on its own.

Phoenix are said to be arrogant creatures and very rarely get close to a person.

Also that person should have strong resonance to the heart and spirit of the phoenix.

With all the arrangements done John started the ritual.

Immediately the unicorn blood that was used to draw the magic circle started to burn releasing silver gray flames.

John did not kill any magic creature.

All the things here are taken from the secret treasures of many big families.

So there are no cause and effect grudges that would haunt him.

As soon as the silver flame reached the materials present on the 9 circles of sacrifice they melted leaving the other things as scrap.

Then they each divided into smaller portion entering through edges of various triangles.

At the intersection points of these triangle lines they mixed in with other materials.

Then they flowed to the location where John was present in line at the center of the flames.

The inner circle where John is standing activated a force field that would not leak anything out.

The big magic circle also has this kind of thing so that the magic fluctuations during the ritual would not go out.

There are still house elves outside the magic circle that are protecting the area and also keeping the magic fluctuations to be at minimum.

In the inner circle where John is standing strong mist appeared.

John did not stand anymore.

He sat crossed legs and started to recite series of scripts from various languages.

Some are related to time and some are related to spirit….

This way the fog started to swirl around him rapidly in the small circular area.

The wand and the bird are also absorbing the mist quickly in their own way.

This lasted for 4 hours and finally the materials outside the sacrifice were exhausted and the last of the mist inside the enclosed area was absorbed by the three of them.

Because of the force field other did not feel much but when the force field was removed the strong presence of John was sensed by all the house elves.

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 245 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
25