Chapter 209: a villain knows the villain best
566 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 209: a villain knows the villain best

But it is different if there is information of locations and owners of these things.

John smiled brightly because these rituals and his exercise would be enough for him to become stronger than the corruption that stuck his system.

Also when he reaches that level finding the origin of magic would become much easier.

He can directly collect all the materials that are not controlled by an owner.

But the materials that already had an owner needed to be handled carefully.

If they are willing to sell then it is not a problem if not John has two choices.

First is to try and persuade them with power and threats and buy them with money.

Second thing is to steal them directly without the knowledge of those owners.

He can really do that with the help of house elves and his invisibility cloak ability.

Well he would try the first option.

Naturally the other person would submit.

If not they would at least try to hide the item that John wanted.

This would create a loop hole in the security.

This would let John steal that thing peacefully.

With the decision made John sent Sebastian on this task along with dobby.

During this time wily would take the work outside while Kreacher would take care of the internal work.

Winky was talking care of Nagini during this time and let her live a normal life first.

Nagini has already approached John seeking work.

She did not have anyone right now and everyone that she knows or that knows her are already dead.

So she did not have anyone to live or go to.

Since John saved her she wanted to stay by John’s side to repay for saving her life and stopping her from doing bad things for Voldemort.

John has already sent her to Nymphadora.

They are taking care of some of the business activities of John in muggle world with the help of Winky.

Penelope would be coming out of the Auror training this year around at Christmas.

John would ask her if she wanted to quit being an Auror and come to work for him.

Well he has to see her thoughts at that time.

But from the last Valentine’s Day present from her John knows that he was still in her heart.

This is enough to make things easy for John.

These arrangements were done quickly.

John on the other hand prepared to deeply study these rituals and understand their complete intentions.

John could not just believe the words of Sebastian and blindly follow the rituals set given by the previous dark lord Gellert Grindelwald.

John is a villain himself and he knows the thoughts of other villains.

It is very similar to the student taking an exam.

A student that is taking the exam can identify the people that are cheating better than the invigilator.

Similarly he can understand the thoughts of other villains, being a villain himself.

A villain knows the mind of another villain.

A villain knows the villain best.

………….

He was proficient in many things and there is a person like Dumbledore that can help him analyze these things.

At most in return Dumbledore would ask if they can use his house as the headquarters for the order of phoenix for gathering.

Well it is a simply business and John don’t mind doing this favor to pull Hermione, Ginny, molly and few others over here to have fun slowly.

No one can obstruct John in his own house.

John anticipated these series of events after apparating away to Hogwarts to have a chat with Dumbledore.

Dumbledore would stay at Hogwarts during the holidays too.

He would only go out if there is something important that needs his presence.

Since the things outside are not good for him right now he did not go out much these days.

All he does was to send letters to the previous members of order of phoenix convincing them to come and join up.

Also he promised that Sirius would not cause any trouble for them.

John will also make this point clear.

Sirius is not allowed to enter his house under no circumstances.

He doesn’t want his scumbag stallion dad to come over and snatch away the woman that he worked hard to get.

When John appeared the deserted Hogwarts appeared in front of his eyes.

But he can still enter without a problem.

He first reported to professor Mcgonagall and then went to meet with Dumbledore.

“Hello professor, how are you doing?”

Dumbledore did not expect the appearance of John at this time.

But when he thought about it, most of his problems are caused by John and Sirius black.

Without the presence of these two people he would not have so much head ache that he is having right now.

But most of the blame falls on Sirius black instead John was thought off as a victim by him and most people.

When you want to show the difference you have to show the difference by separating the situation clearly.

John stood on the Mount Everest in good deeds while he pushed Sirius deep down to the bottom edge of Mariana trench with his magnified bad deeds.

Only this way John gains the most fame as the victim between the two.

Now even of something big happens it would be Sirius black that would be blamed.

Dumbledore sighed about this matter and did not speak about this.

Instead he asked John, why is he here in a jovial way.

“John, why are you here during the holidays.

Don’t tell me that you missed the school in just two days.”

John also smiled at the question and gave the book of rituals to Dumbledore.

“Do you feel any difference in me professor?”

John asked the question arousing the interest of Dumbledore.

He immediately felt John and found that the spirit of John is as strong as his spirit.

His eyes twitched and then took the book to take a look.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 245 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

25