Chapter 210: surprise for molly and Narcissa
756 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 210: surprise for molly and Narcissa

He immediately felt John and found that the spirit of John is as strong as his spirit.

His eyes twitched and then took the book to take a look.

John spoke before Dumbledore asked.

“I completed a ritual that is not in this book, so don’t worry.

This was the book that I got from Gellert Grindelwald though his house elf Sebastian.

I am doubtful if this book of rituals contains some tricks that can let Gellert Grindelwald take over my body through the rituals.

It is always good to be cautious.

Also it is best to be cautious in front of the previous dark lord.

I came here to let you take a look at the things and see if there are any problems with the rituals.

If there is no problem I would continue with the rituals during this summer vacation.

As for the materials I will get them so you don’t have to worry.

……….”

John spoke and waited for Dumbledore to go through the book of rituals to give him a reply.

John has already made a copy of materials locations separately.

It was copied twice and one list was in the hands of Sebastian.

The other copy was with John.

These two copies are enchanted and when Sebastian crosses the collected materials in his list, it would appear in John’s list as well.

This way John can see the progress clearly.

Dumbledore could not complete the study of this rituals book right now and he needs time to study.

But he has other work to do.

Suddenly he thought of an idea of seeking help from John.

That is to borrow the Grimmauld palace 12 for the secret headquarters.

He knows that John is business minded.

So he wanted to propose his time to check the book of rituals to borrow Grimmauld palace 12 for the secret gathering place for the order of phoenix.

So he immediately asked.

“John, you liked to do business right.

Now I want borrow Grimmauld palace 12 for the secret gathering place of the people of order of phoenix.

In return I would check the book of rituals here for you.”

John has already anticipated it but he needs something more to make some profit here.

Also he has to place the conditions properly so that they would not run rampant in his place.

Even though he is not the person of this world he was still born and brought up here and this Grimmauld palace 12 is his home.

So naturally he would put the rules for the people that want to come to his house and not to go on a rampage.

John immediately spoke with a serious face.

“I don’t mind letting you borrow the Grimmauld palace 12 but the return is not enough.

You can arrange few materials from the people of order of phoenix.

Also I am the one that sets the rules at Grimmauld palace.

My main rule is Sirius is not allowed to enter this place.”

As soon as John spoke Dumbledore immediately accepted the conditions quickly.

Well he also thought of negotiating with John and the conditions John just spoke are already his bottom line in his current situation.

So naturally he accepted it immediately.

John has already made a copy of the rituals book and he gave the original to Dumbledore.

This is because the copy will not have problems but they original might have the problems set by Gellert Grindelwald.

With that done John went back to his practice.

John has plenty of time on hand so he called both Narcissa and molly to come over in the afternoon.

Well neither of them can disappear during the night.

Narcissa has to deal with the death eaters while molly family would be at home during the night.

If it was after noon then it is not a problem.

They can simply say that they went out for some shopping or something else.

Also neither Narcissa nor molly knows that John called them both to come over at the same time.

The first one to arrive is Narcissa and he gave her a special black and white ears cat dress with special design.

He told her to wear this dress and wait for him to call.

Her face turned red and she took the dress to enter into a room.

Right after she left into the room molly appeared.

John gave her a fiery cat dress and told her to put on this dress in another room.

John specifically cast a silencing ward around the rooms so that the other party did not notice this sound also there is a connecting door between the two rooms into a single bed room.

After a little while they knocked on the connecting door.

But John told her to stop for a moment because there is a surprise.

Narcissa stopped for a moment.

On the other hand molly was also done with dressing up and knocked on the door.

Right then John waved his hand and the two doors opened at the same time.

As soon as Narcissa and molly saw each other in this kind of dress their brain circuits short circuited.

They stood on the spot looking at the other party with dazed expression for a few minutes.

John waved his hand again while sitting at the edge of the bed without any clothes and spoke.

“My kitties come over here and play with daddy.”

John’s hands have an attractive force that pulled both Narcissa and molly towards him.

They both came back to their senses with complicated look in their eyes.

They stood in front of John facing John without looking at each other.

John chuckled and then said.

“You both are my kitties and you don’t have to be so shy, outside you can assume any role as you like.

But in front of me you are not enemies or rivals but best friends that would kiss each other’s pussies with great pleasure.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

23