Chapter 211: rivalry of fire and ice
597 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 211: rivalry of fire and ice

“You both are my kitties and you don’t have to be so shy.

Outside you can assume any role as you like.

But in front of me you are not enemies or rivals but best friends that would kiss each other’s pussies with great pleasure.”

The face of molly and Narcissa changed.

They did not know what to do at this moment.

They could not take the initiative to reduce their pride in front of other.

John has to take the initiative.

So he moved his hand and pulled them close to him.

Then he ordered them.

“Sit on my lap.”

John is not short and he was really tall with muscular body that is perfect in all aspects.

His legs were spread and asked them to sit on his lap.

That is each of them sits on one of his legs.

They did not deny John and they directly sat on his lap.

But the place of two adult women might not be sufficient.

So they are every close to each other.

John moved his hands around them to reach their tits from under their arms.

Then he squeezed their tits a little making both of them moan.

But they could not show that in front of each other.

So they are reluctant to let their voice out.

John moved his hand to their heads and said made them face each other.

Then he said.

“I want to you both kiss each other.

I know that you have pride and don’t want to lower yourself to the other person.

That is you don’t want to take the initiative.

So let me give the initiative to both of you.”

John said as he moved their heads close to each other under their widened eyes.

But they did not resist.

Since neither of them took the initiative they are not in the down.

Also they became aroused by the thought of sharing a man with their rival.

Also kissing their rival is even more of a thing that they could never dream off in their lives.

But now it is happening.

Soon their lips touched each other and the kiss initiated at the same time.

John moved his hand from their heads and returned back to their tits.

He squeezed their tits slowly enjoying the scene of fire and ice mixing.

Narcissa is cold in character while molly is fiery in character.

So when they are kissing, they are each showing their own power to kiss the other person hard.

They actually forgot about John and are competing on who would kiss more and dominate others.

In order to control them, John pinched their nipples hard to pull them back to their senses.

When they came back to their senses their faces turned red.

They did not expect to become so passionate in just a few moments.

John smiled and said.

“You are so passionate just now that you have forgotten about me.

You both need some good punishment.

Get on the bed first and I will let you take the punishment.

They went to lie down on either side of the bed.

But John pulled them into a 69 position with their heads right at each other’s tits.

“Now kitties drink the milk from the other kitty.”

He pushed their faces too suck on the nipples of the other.

This time they did not need John’s help.

They wanted to compete again.

They started to suck on each other’s nipples and even bit on them hard so that the other part would feel some pain.

But what it gave them is strong pleasure.

This is because the presence of John acted as a damper and they did not dare to do anything excessive.

Because of this they can only be silent and try their best to compete in sucking.

After few moments John stopped them again.

He moved them to go further down in the 69 position and reach each other’s pussies.

They are reluctant to kick each other’s pussies.

But John gave the order and they got into the work.

John spoke to them.

“The one that climaxes first will have a special punishment.

They have to lick and drink the cum from the pussy of the other and make it completely clean.”

This increased the competitive spirit in between them.

So the final result is that they wanted to make the other person cum faster.

They did not have time to moan in this situation full of pleasure.

But they both lost because they climaxed at the same time under the deliberate hindrance of John.

It is actually simple.

John held their nipples and pinched them at the same time when they are at the edge of the climax.

John smiled and said towards the two women that looked at John with both resentment and pleasure.

“Well you both lose.

After you are done clean the cum in each other’s pussy, I will play with you.

You should get much closer.

Outside you will be angry cities that would fight and compete against each other.

But here you are my kitties that would do as I say.

So quickly clean the delicious love juices from each other.

I will make the inspection later.

If you did not clean well then there will be another punishment.

That is I would fuck the one and you have to clean the cum after that.”

As John said these words the two women immediately got to work and licked each other’s pussies with more diligence.

John smiled in satisfaction as he pulled their tits to the side and bit them gently making them stop for a moment with pleasure.

…………..

Finally when they are done cleaning each other John made then sandwich each other with their legs spread.

This shameful position has revealed their pussies and ass holes directly to John.

He moved his fingers to enter into their pussies to see how much they have cleaned each other during this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

20