Chapter 212: insufficient time for full play
534 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 212: insufficient time for full play

This shameful position has revealed their pussies and ass holes directly to John.

He moved his fingers to enter into their pussies to see how much they have cleaned each other during this time.

He also saw the butt plugs inside their ass holes.

They are special butt plugs with cat tails attacked to them.

If he touched or squeezed the cat tails the butt plugs start to vibrate wildly causing the ass holes of the two women to go wild.

Well John would definitely do that to make them moan more.

Their moans are so good to hear that John wanted to hear it like music.

With their asses and pussies giving him a good display he squeezed the tails to make them moan.

But they are strong woman they would not give in easily.

So they looked into each other’s eyes and then they began to kiss.

By doing this they covered their mouths and stopped moaning.

John smiled at them and then pushed his dick in between their pussies.

The dick went all the way to their naval and it was sandwiched between the two beauties.

John started to move his dick slowly and the nerves and blood vessels on the dick started to rub against their clits successfully.

When John inserted his dick between them, they felt the heat of the dick along with the slimy line of pre cum that spread on their bellies.

When the hot dick touched their clits they were completely aroused and they could not kiss any more.

Their bodies are trembling from pleasure and they finally stopped kissing and started to moan again.

John also leaned forward and caught their nipples.

The nipples of molly were caught by the curled pinky finger and the nipples of Narcissa were caught by the curled index finger.

John pulled them hard and started to move his waist to fuck them.

Well he did not insert it inside but the feeling they got was almost the same.

John squeezed their tits out of the sandwiched bodies to the sides and moved them back to squash their tits.

This way they are more and more satisfied with John’s movements.

The extra pressure that John applied on their back has made their stomachs squeeze John’s dick tightly.

It felt like he was really fucking a really right pussy.

Finally after half an hour of fucking, John shot his cum all over their stomach and all the way to their tits by moving back and forth.

He was still energetic and wanted to fuck again.

The two women also reached their climax with the strong stimulation.

They sprayed their cum and squirted on John at the same time.

John then squeezed their tits again to see who would moan first.

The one that moaned is actually molly.

So he directly inserted his dick straight into her pussy without a warning.

She just climaxed and was in sensitive state.

So the sudden entry of the dick has made her moan harder and had another orgasm on the spot.

But John did not stop at that.

He pulled out his dick and entered the pussy of Narcissa in the second push accurately.

Narcissa moaned and climaxed again.

Well she is also in the sensitive state.

At that moment John started push his dick into the two pussies simultaneously.

While doing that he whispered.

“The one that squeezes me more would receive my hot milk inside their pussy.

So try your best to squeeze milk out of my dick little kittens.”

John said as he continued to poke their pussies simultaneously.

Also when he pushes his dick in one pussy he would squeeze the cat tail of the other.

This way they would have more stimulation feeling that both their pussy asshole was poked at the same time.

The pleasure is so great that they moaned from pleasure.

Also they started to squeeze the dick of John when he pushed it inside them.

The one that squeezed more is actually Narcissa.

Well she only had one child and her pussy was not used much by Lucius over the years.

The only one that patronage her with the big load of cum recently is John.

Naturally she is tighter than molly.

But one has to tell the truth.

The pussy of molly is really soft but also tight.

This shows that the dick of Arthur is very small comparatively.

It is good at impregnating her but it did not have enough strength to satisfy molly by touching her deepest parts.

Also she has too much libido that could not be satisfied easily.

This can be explained by how many children she gave birth to.

So she was only truly satisfied when John fucked her.

………….

John played with them for 2 hours.

He gave a big load of cum in their pussies only twice in this entire time.

They had plenty of orgasms but solving John takes time.

So naturally they could not solve him completely.

With his current body he can satisfy at least 8 women completely before his dick becomes soft.

So naturally 2 women are not sufficient for him and the time is also not sufficient.

He can only reluctantly part with them.

He waved his hand to clean them out completely and cast a healing spell to let them recover quickly.

When they are covered completely they changed their clothes back to their original clothes.

The cat dress was kept here in their personal locker in the special house of John.

Each locker has their names on them and the key is a run that only they carry.

So they can have some privacy.

Before they decided to leave John called them close and kissed them on the lips.

Then he asked them to kiss each other before they leave.

This time their rivalry was kept aside and they kissed passionately.

John smiled at the scene and let them leave back to their families so that no doubt was aroused.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

21