Chapter 213: the greed in the human nature
515 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 213: the greed in the human nature

This time their rivalry was kept aside and they kissed passionately.

John smiled at the scene and let them leave back to their families so that no doubt was aroused.

John was very satisfied with this.

He plans to invite Rita for the night to have some fun.

She did not have any problem like family as John is her family right now.

She would be very happy to come.

She has been waiting for a month and did not get her satisfaction.

She was really itching to have a thick dick inside her.

So as soon as John called she appeared at his house for the dinner.

John prepared some good dishes he liked and pulled her into his lap.

They ate the food from a single plate as she feeds him while he feeds her.

The enjoyable time is moving slowly without a disturbance.

As for other people like Nymphadora and Nagini, they are sent to complete some missions and would not be at home for the night.

Nagini still needs time to adapt and fall in love with John.

When she falls in love John plans to have a double play with both Rita and Nagini at the same time.

One is a raven with blond hair while the other is a snake with black hair.

Well Rita Skeeter is from the Ravenclaw.

Their combination would be perfect.

But for now there is only Rita to play with.

That night John let Rita ride on the top of his dick till she was exhausted.

Both her pussy and ass hole was filled with enough cum to over flow forming a double creampie.

Well she could not move properly for two more days now.

She was satisfied completely but she could not move.

This is the price for the satisfaction and ecstasy that she had with John.

In the coming days John visited the fairies and trained there for a few days.

At the end of the week Dumbledore informed John that there are indeed problems with some of the formations.

But they will not cause him much trouble.

John was not idle either.

Also he did not trust Dumbledore either.

So he took these ritual formations to the fairies to let the fairy queen check them.

They are more sensitive to this kind of things.

He can directly ask the fairies about this matter.

But he wanted to know how much he can trust Dumbledore.

He did not want his suspicion to be proven right.

But unfortunately his suspicion was indeed right.

The Dumbledore really cheated.

The corrections he set for John are for him to use the plan of Gellert Grindelwald for his own benefits.

The final result of these ritual formations is to plant a soul seed inside John.

Yes it would improve the spirit energy and magic energy of John by many times over.

But it would also leave a back door with bloodline resonance and blood curse.

Originally it was arranged to create the bloodline resonance of the blood of Gellert Grindelwald in John.

This way after Gellert Grindelwald died he can activate the blood resonance and directly enter the body of John through the soul seed.

This is only possible because John has the pure blood resonance of bloodlines.

This would also leave a special Mark for the connectivity of blood resonance.

This way Gellert Grindelwald can be reborn into the body of John.

What Dumbledore did is to switch the thing other way around to make him let his soul connect to John.

That is it would occupy John’s body and be reborn.

Also it would devour the other souls that tried to invade through the same way and improve his spirit power more.

Dumbledore is far more vicious than Gellert Grindelwald.

He plans to devour the souls of John and Gellert Grindelwald.

Then he would take over the body of John to reborn.

Also he plans to do this to revive his dead sister using this method.

John did not expect that Dumbledore has alternative plans.

This shows that the current world has is different from the beginning or taken a completely different route because of his existence.

But many people have the change of characters.

This includes Dumbledore.

Dumbledore should choose to die and give the chance to the next generation.

But John did not expect that Dumbledore would want to take over his body.

Also he would use the excess soul energy that was obtained through the devouring the soul of John and the person like Gellert Grindelwald for a special ritual.

The two soul forces along with the resurrection stone, the wand of John that devoured the elder’s wand, the hidden sorcerer’s stone can be used to do a special ritual to revive people.

It is possible to revive his dead sister.

This is the regret of his life.

As long as he revives his dead sister his regret would be gone.

Since his regret is gone he can happily live a new life in the new body.

Well the heart of any human being can change at any time of life.

Greed is something that can come from anywhere and anytime.

Since he got the opportunity he showed his fangs.

John only smiled after listening to the change.

Then he asked the fairy about how to change this formation so that he can devour the souls of others for his own gain.

The fairy queen looked at John with strange eyes for a moment.

She wanted to see what John would do about this.

In fact those fairies are half spiritual beings and if John can understand the trick to devour the soul of others then he can devour them too.

The fairy queen is like a guard to this kind of secret technique in every generation.

While she is hesitating John smiled and said.

“Don’t worry.

I will not devour you and other to create chaos.

I am a villain but I only bear my fangs towards the enemies.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

22