Chapter 216: deals with the fairy queen
420 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 216: deals with the fairy queen

It should be hidden under the lake and the original flying castle of Merlin should be hidden along under the lake.

The key to obtaining them is to bring back the sword Excalibur and killing the beast inside the lake.

That is not all when the Excalibur is removed there is a chance of awakening the Morgan was has fallen into deep slumber.

In a way the entire thing is a dead lock--------

With their conversation John understood the entire story of Merlin, the Excalibur, Morgan le Fay and the wand of Merlin.

After their conversation the fairy queen also understood what John was looking for and what the problem is.

So she agreed to teach him the technique to devour the soul.

But there is nothing free in this world and they made a deal.

She would teach the technique to devour the souls of others.

Attacking him and not attacking him is not the point here.

Also the ritual has nothing to do with this.

He needs to have a strong will to devour the other soul without having any trouble or after effect.

In return she wanted John to save Morgan and give her the peace she needed along with the other 6 sisters that were blocked by Merlin as formation magic circle.

John looked at her with some questioning gaze and she answered his doubts.

She is a fairy queen but her ancestor is a spirit that has close relationship with the 7 sisters of Avalon.

They once helped her ancestor to escape from the people that kill other spirits and humans in the name of being witches for their own gains and lust.

So she wanted to return the favor of her ancestor by saving them.

Well she could not hope much and things would not happen right away.

She is only betting on John to that has the best potential among all the humans she knows.

John accepted the deal because he is already planning to go after them.

In order to know the magic origin the soul memory of Merlin is really necessary.

John tried to ask the fairy queen about the magic origin.

But she directly told him that she doesn’t know.

She can only get magic through the living trees around her as she is a fairy of the trees and plants.

As for the origin she could not sense is.

It is like a cell in the human body trying to sense the origin of power and source of the will commanding it.

So she doesn’t know about the origin of the magic.

John sighed and learnt the soul devouring technique.

It is actually similar to how his Goldy that is the dark phoenix devours the dementors.

The process is slightly different and with the technique he can digest the spirit energy much smoothly when Goldy devours other dementors.

John is planning to completely wipe out the dementors from the existence because they are no longer necessary.

Also he is planning to investigate the origin point of dementors to directly devour their source to erase them from the face of the earth.

The technique is not much and easy to learn.

The power of this technique depends on the will power of the user.

It is just like the Patronus charm that depends on user’s happy memory.

Also the fairy queen told John about the small changed in the magic circle for the rituals that can be used to turn the back door into a trap.

John learned the things quickly.

Also he made another deal about learning the knowledge of the fairy queen.

It is not only spirit magic but also all the knowledge that she knows.

He could not see the problem with the magic circle of the rituals.

So he has to learn and it can be useful in the future if he ends up in other worlds as well.

As for the other end of the deal John decided to build a wooden house and few feathers of Goldy that can frighten many of the other species that would hunt fairies as food.

It is a small things and Goldy don’t mind doing this.

The cut off feathers can be regenerated over time or he can devour few more dementors to quickly regenerate them.

With a wave of his hand a beautiful set of houses are formed in the trees and under the roots without damaging the tree.

The feathers were stuck into the tree carefully and they could not be pulled out of the tree.

With that his end of the deal is complete.

After that he learnt other things from the fairy queen.

Also he would leave here from time to time to collect the materials quickly.

Sebastian did not know that John did all these things and found the problem with the magic circle ritual that his master gave him to deliver to John.

John was very diligent in learning.

With his excellent foundation from all his knowledge before has let him learn even faster.

By the end of the holidays he has already learn most of the things from the fairy queen.

What he wanted to do next is to complete the rituals to improve his spirit power and physique.

The materials are prepared for many rituals.

Also these rituals should be completed in a proper order.

John did not do the ritual out in the open.

Instead he returned back to the Grimmauld palace 12 and started to make magic circle with griffin blood….

This is the ritual to improve his physique.

His spirit is strong and he has to improve his physique first.

With that he started the rituals one after the other and gave the gaps when the gaps are required.

When he takes the gap time to rest or go to the fairy queen to talk to her.

John did not visit Dumbledore after this.

He did not want to have anything to do with that old fox.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 260 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

22