Chapter 217: the division of factions
397 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 217: the division of factions

John did not visit Dumbledore after this.

He did not want to have anything to do with that old fox.

By the end of the holidays he only completed half of the rituals and he has a long way to go.

Well there is enough time to slowly move on with the improvement of his body and spirit that is soul.

While he was busy the world is also changing and advancing along with the original plot.

There is a bill about the restriction of the mascots for the Quidditch teams.

Since John is sponsoring one of the Quidditch team that he is participating as a player this year, he was also informed about this incident.

John did not bother much and let them change the mascot to the normal magic creatures instead of the dangerous ones.

This is a slight disturbance.

But there is also good news for John.

The Cleansweep Company has released Cleansweep 11 which has become popular quickly.

This earned him a bloody wave of profits as a partner of the company and the financial baker.

Other than that all the companies in the muggle world also started to give him profits to let him enter into new fields step by step and make progress.

Previously he entered the food industry with a famous drink brand for fruits.

Now he started both cold and hot beverages industry with the profits he earned.

They would spread while he used the profits from the wizarding world to establish a chain supermarket all over England.

With the next profits he would enter cloth industry and also expand the supermarket chain to other countries.

With the decision made he talked with Nymphadora and Nagini that are managing the things for him.

With proper contracts the people working are really loyal in the muggle world.

……………..

Since Sirius black is of no use Dumbledore decided to use Bill Weasley that took the office job at the ministry.

With that Weasley family of read heads got into prominence.

As for minister fudge, he still did not believe in the return of Voldemort.

This caused the entire magic world to be broken into two sides.

One side believes that Voldemort has returned and they have to be prepared for the coming war.

This is the minority side and has the order of phoenix as the main participating organization.

The other side is where they did not believe in the return of Voldemort.

This is the majority side that is in power.

The ministry of magic is the main power behind it under the leadership of minister fudge.

There are still two parties that are lurking in both sides slowly without any wish to reveal their existence or attract the attention towards them.

First is the death eater’s organization that was led by Voldemort that is trying to recover completely after his revival.

He was currently waiting for the opportunity to eliminate his enemies from the dark and occupy the world suddenly through surprise attack.

Second is the neutral faction that is currently led by Mister Greengrass with the support of John.

John is business minded and wanted to expand his power to become strong enough to protect his interests.

His people should stay unharmed.

If they are harmed then John would hunt down whomever that harmed his people.

In normal cases they are completely neutral and work only when there are profits in their eyes without any risk.

Also all the things have to go through John for all the deals with the two visible factions.

This is because the profits needs protection and John is the only one that can give them protection during these dangerous and chaotic times.

So they did not dare to act on their own.

They all knows that John don’t like betrayal.

They don’t want to become his enemy and lost the protection of the neutral faction.

So naturally things are really peaceful.

They are all acting dead when they were contacted by other forces and always shifts of the focus with the methods that John told them.

So naturally they are all safe and sound.

Also their wealth has increased by 10 percent right now.

They are expected double their wealth in a year which is an astonishing improvement.

This also includes the Xenophilius Lovegood that is currently running a magical creature’s magazine in the muggle world.

The wizards would not read his magazines but in the muggle world many children and adults started to read his magazine with great interest.

Creation of this kind of strange creatures is only done by some writers.

They don’t know that many kinds of magical creatures exist.

So they are fascinated by his articles and he immediately hit the spot.

This made them so wealthy that their family did not have to beg some rich people to support their magazine.

Their style of living did not change but some things like food have changed to the better direction.

Xenophilius Lovegood felt really happy to get the support from John and he really supports the love of his daughter.

……………

Similarly the families of the girls that are on John’s side have all improved financially through various industries in the muggle world.

As for the level of improvement, it depends on the field that their daughters wanted them to take.

It is all their choice and John only helped them in the improvement.

Also John started to buy all the house elves from many big families all around the world.

Then he started to train the house elves carefully over time.

John stopped believing Sebastian for the time being.

He still has to check the final reaction of Sebastian after finding out that the soul of Gellert Grindelwald perished while trying to take over his body.

May be John would hide this matter and let Sebastian work as the loyal subordinate.

From the fairy queen John found that the soul devouring technique can gain all the memories of the soul that was devoured.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 260 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

20