Chapter 218: restrictions of Grimmauld palace 12
370 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 218: restrictions of Grimmauld palace 12

May be John would hide this matter and let Sebastian work as the loyal subordinate.

From the fairy queen John found that the soul devouring technique can gain all the memories of the soul that was devoured.

So it is natural that John gets all the information he need from Gellert Grindelwald to act normally with Sebastian.

This way Sebastian would stay loyal to John forever.

John has to say that Sebastian is really capable when the work is given.

He can make his hands dirty with blood for the sake of his master.

Such a good subordinate could not be discarded without using him to the fullest potential.

So it is only natural that John would find a way to keep him with him.

……………..

John and Hermione were chosen as prefects for the fifth year of Gryffindor.

John could not refuse this.

John can only be a little sad towards Ron because it was originally his opportunity.

For Slytherin pansy and Malfoy became the prefects.

Daphne pushed pansy to become the prefect so that they can go around and meet John in secret.

Before the start of the school John was give this notification from the school along with the school purchase things before.

Also John went to the location of Harry potter that would fight against the dementors to save Dudley.

John’s target is to devour these dementors so that he could improve his spirit and check his current level on digesting the spirit energy of dementors.

Naturally after the attack of Harry to repel the dementors and left with Dudley, John released Goldy.

Well Goldy came out directly and hunted down the dementors directly devouring them.

The people that actually brought the dementors were knocked out by John and are tied upside down by the subway to hang like this till someone put them down.

They don’t know who knocked them out because John moved really smoothly and physically.

His physical fitness is off the charts right now.

He can knock out 10 women on the bed without being completely exhausted.

That is how strong he is physically right now.

As for his spirit, it was even stronger than the spirit of Dumbledore.

The backdoor that was kept was turned into a trap by John under the careful guidance of the fairy queen.

He diligently learnt the spirit arts and all the knowledge of the fairy queen.

This knowledge was very much generalized and it can be used in any world with magic.

So he did not have to worry that the knowledge he learnt so hard would become useless in the future after he leaves this world.

Well first he as to destroy the corruption and see what would become of his system in the future.

As for why he felt that he can travel to other worlds is because he is already in a different world.

It would not be an exaggeration to travel into other worlds.

As long as his spirit breaks the bounds of the memory erasing by reincarnation of the will of the world he can do anything.

This is his plan and his need for finding magic origin is also for this very purpose.

As long as he can have his memories he will not fear anything in the future no matter which world he enters.

This is his hidden agenda.

The difference between normal people and a god is mainly the memories of the past life.

The wealth of knowledge and experience can be used as the strongest weapon in any and every circumstances in any other world or place without a problem.

…………..

After absorbing the energy from the dementors Goldy started to re-grow her feathers that were removed before by John.

It went to deep sleep for the time being.

John did not disturb this for the time being.

Well Harry received the letter from ministry for misusage of magic in front of the muggles.

But they did not give John any because his name was already removed from the restriction list very early after he physically turned 18.

On the other hand Dumbledore is the one that became busier.

The advanced guards that are the members of order of phoenix were sent to protect Harry.

From the advanced guard Tonks was missing and many others are missing.

So their numbers are dwindling.

On the other hand the letters Harry sent did not give him any reply.

As for the place they are taking Harry is towards John’s home.

Dumbledore has already come to a deal with John.

So naturally number 12 Grimmauld palace because their main shelter.

But Dumbledore has already broken the promise by leaving the hidden dangers for John in those rituals.

So John did not have to support them in any way to keep his end of the deal.

But startling Dumbledore now would not yield any good results for him.

So John first made his house elves cast many enchantments.

First enchantment is to fix all the things in the house and they would not be able to take them out of the house without his permission.

Also any offender would be detained as a thief of the house.

Second is Sirius black and Percy Weasley were not allowed to enter into his house.

Their entry would was banned completely.

Third is men and woman should live separately in the house.

This way John can flirt with the woman silently without causing any problems.

…………..

John made all these enchantments.

Nymphadora and Nagini were also staying here with John all this time.

Nymphadora would return back to her parents from time to time but she is mostly staying with John.

As for Nagini, she has adapted to the current times, work, characteristics of John and is forgetting her past slowly over the months of help from John.

Also John was massaging her to remove her stress from her past during this time and she was slowly adapting to the touch of John while relieving her stress.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 260 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
20