644. A Bet (I)
979 10 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That was the end of the Great Dao Preaching Convention for Zhou Ziyun. Chen Wentian took her and left the metropolis after the morning session was over. When the afternoon session commenced, the audience and participants were all perplexed as to the whereabouts of the strongest candidate for the title of Dao Genius.

But their worries would not be answered as she was already home.

“Hahaha!” Chen Wentian laughed as they emerged from the teleportation array, “Refreshing, so refreshing! Slapping people’s faces and then leaving before they can even react. Ziyun, your way of doing things is great!”

The two of them stood in the middle of Thousand Flower City. A row of city guards hid them from view from the commoners around the city square.

Zhou Ziyun snorted at his words but also chuckled a little. It was her idea to ditch the Dao preaching event. She had already achieved what she set out to do and reached the peak of the Spirit Initiate Realm in the process. There was no point staying any longer and fighting over chicken scraps. She didn't care about the title.

She had always been chasing after talented people like her master, third sister Wu, and others. Those youngsters that participated in the event could be considered her peers by others but she did not consider her competition. They were just kids and she had already surpassed them.

“Well, we’re back. What should we do?” He asked. “Since you’ve made great progress, I guess next on the list would be helping Lin Qingcheng and Bei Yingluo with their mysterious abilities. Which one should we start with first?”

“Actually, master, aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Huh?”

Zhou Ziyun crossed her arms and pouted.

Seeing her expression, Chen Wentian finally pieced it together, “Oh, what would you like as a reward to celebrate your breakthrough?”

“That’s better. I already had something in mind. Let’s go, I’ll tell you along the way.”

“Alright,”

With that, he grabbed her by the waist and flew off toward the sect.

---

“A bet?” Chen Wentian asked.

This was the last thing he expected as he stared at his first two disciples. Lin Qingcheng and Zhou Ziyun stood side by side. The first sported a disappointed expression while the second was all smiles.

They were standing outside the new-constructed bathhouse. It was attached to the rear of the sect complex, nestled within a thick bamboo grove that provided total privacy. It had a cold pool, a hot pool, a sauna room, and plenty of space to lounge around and enjoy the scenery.

This was something Chen Wentian had always wanted and he finally got his wish. However, he didn’t know what Zhou Ziyun intended. He certainly had some suggestions but this was her reward and he would only do what she wanted.

Zhou Ziyun explained, “Yes, Chengcheng and I made a bet on which one of us will reach the tenth level of the Spirit Initiate Realm first. Since she is still at the eighth level, that means I won and she has to play the penalty game.”

Lin Qingcheng stomped her feet, finally not able to hold it in anymore, “Master, you’re so unfair! You didn’t tell me Sister Ziyun was going to gain so many levels in just a few days!”

Chen Wentian shrugged and threw up his hands helplessly, “Chengcheng, come on… It wasn't my fault. It’s not like I could have predicted it. Ziyun just had a lucky breakthrough. It was almost all with her own effort. I barely did anything so you can’t blame it on me being biased.”

“Masterrrr!” She whined.

Zhou Ziyun hooked Lin Qingcheng’s arm with her own, “Come on, Chengcheng, time to do what you agreed to. And besides, it’s not going to cost you anything.”

"..."

“So, what did you two have in mind?” Chen Wentian asked, brimming with curiosity. “You can’t keep me waiting forever!”

Zhou Ziyun laughed, “Of course, since we're all here, it naturally involves the bathhouse. Naturally, we should commemorate its completion with just the three of us. I know you've wanted this since the beginning. Come on!”

She pulled Lin Qingcheng along and Chen Wentian followed. Together, they walked a short way along the stone-paved path and entered the bathing area.

The large hot pool was in the center. The water was pure and translucent, with a slight tinge of green due to the jade tiling. Steam filled the air, covering the whole area in white clouds. From one side of the clearing, it was difficult to see the bamboo groves on the other side except for the tallest tips.

Chen Wentian walked up and felt the water. It was a pleasant temperature, hot but not scalding. The jade tiles were inscribed with heat arrays and powered by spiritual crystals. Just by taking a bath, one could rejuvenate not just their body but their spirit as well.

“Master, do you like?” Zhou Ziyun asked.

“Mmm, it’s great.” He replied.

She laughed, “Not that. Why don’t you turn around and look.”

Chen Wentian did so and he was instantly stunned by the sight.

Lin Qingcheng and Zhou Ziyun were still standing side by side. But now, they were completely naked, their smooth white skin illuminated by the afternoon sun. They returned his heated gaze with bashful, fluttering eyes. Their arms made no effort to cover their perky breasts. Two beauties served up on a plate for him to savor.

They had very similar figures, almost like sisters. Lin Qingcheng was slightly taller. Zhou Ziyun had wider hips. Their chests were of similar size and they were hardly distinguishable. One was bare between her legs while the other sported a thin patch of dark brown hair.

“Master, do you like?” Zhou Ziyun repeated.

He nodded dumbly. What was there to not like about this?

“Master, Chengcheng and I will serve you together. But since I won the bet, Chengcheng is only allowed to serve you and you are not allowed to touch her. She is also not allowed to touch herself for her own pleasure either. We can touch each other. She can touch either one of us. But nobody is allowed to touch her.”

Chen Wentian gaped at her, “This… was the bet between you two?”

“Well, just mine.” Zhou Ziyun said, “I thought it would be fun... If Chengcheng had won, she had a completely different set of plans that sadly won’t come to light now.”

“Uhh…”

“Come, it’s a bit chilly, let’s go get warmed up!”

With that, Zhou Ziyun pulled Lin Qingcheng and the pair fell into the hot pool.

---

Thank you to all my patrons!

Support me and read ahead by up to 140 chapters!

p atreon.com/kigreenwriting

Join my discord for updates, delays, and my ramblings :)

d iscord.gg/dY5UApw

28