8. Second Disciple (I)
51.4k 20 422
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She had an angry red palm print across her left cheek. Her light blue dress was ripped in multiple places. She was covered in dust as if she had fallen on the ground and rolled around. Her appearance was miserable but unexpectedly, the expression on her face was calm and determined.

She stopped in front of Chen Wentian and he examined her more closely. Beneath the dust and mess, her features were not bad. In terms of beauty, she was slightly above Lin Qingcheng but a bit average compared to the other female candidates. She didn't go too overboard with makeup or jewelry but she exuded a natural, effortless charm.

Her hair was dark brown and tied up in an elegant bun. It showcased her attractive slender neck, the fascinating angles of her chin, and the understated but complementary pearl earrings which framed her oval face. Her eyes were brown and clear. Her nose was a cute little button.

His eyes glanced downward. In terms of size and dimensions, she was also around average. There wasn't anything to brag about but he still enjoyed her every detail.

He asked, "Your name? And can you tell me what happened to you?"

She bowed and said. "Lord Chen, this mortal is named Zhou Ziyun. I am a member of the Zhou Clan, the only child of the clan head. We are a large merchant clan based out of River East City. We deal in many areas but our specialty is agricultural and lumber products."

She paused for a moment as the light in her eyes became unyielding, "I am like this because my clan has many conflicts with other business clans and noble families. My Zhou Clan used to be very influential but it has been in decline for a generation. Outsiders are greedily eyeing our assets and saved-up wealth. They actively find trouble for me and my clan members at every opportunity. They even dared to do so during Lord Chen's event today."

"A few of those stuck-up bitches that went first and failed the exam were complaining about Lord Chen and frustrated at their own uselessness. I was merely patiently waiting my turn when I made the mistake of glancing at them. They took it as an offense and an excuse to hit me. This is the result."

Chen Wentian nodded his head. He didn't care about her troubles but her demeanor had indeed attracted his attention. He felt she was the most unique out of the candidates.

"Your talent is decent, age 18 and a half, 6th Level of the Body Refinement Realm. Tell me, with your clan facing hardship, what have you done to help it?"

Zhou Ziyun perked up at this question, "Immortal Chen, I am well-read in classics and literature. I have followed my father since I was young and learned about the day-to-day management of the affairs of a large clan. I also know a lot about business and have been involved in our clan's farm produce distribution division since I was fourteen."

"Immortal Chen, I can do anything you ask of me. I sincerely wish to be your disciple. I want to take care of my parents and my clan. I also want to take care of the kind and hardworking people I've gotten to know. My main focus in the past has been business. My cultivation is average. But I swear I will put forth all my effort. I want to be strong and I want to be able to protect everyone dear to me."

"Hmm, good." Chen Wentian said.

He acted casual but he was quite satisfied. Compared to other young ladies that were beautiful but useless like flower vases, this Zhou Ziyun seemed to have some real skills. She could be the perfect person to manage all the headache-inducing matters of his new sect.

But, since he was an immortal, he didn't want to be too eager.

"Tell me more." He said, "Your cultivation talent, your knowledge of business and management, I can still find other people that are similar. What other skills do you have? What can you offer that other candidates cannot?"

As he spoke, his eyes unconsciously roamed over her figure again. It was an old habit due to still being a virgin for so many years. What he didn't know was that all of these details had been caught by Zhou Ziyun. How could he? He had almost no experience interacting with attractive women. He didn't know anything.

Zhou Ziyun bit her lip and made some difficult considerations. She was in a very precarious situation. Her father had just lost a huge business deal that would have supplied the entire clan with funds for two years. The cause of the disaster most likely had to do with the coalition of enemy families trying to destroy her clan.

She put on a brave face in front of her enemies and also in front of Chen Wentian but she was almost out of options. A clan that used to be their closest ally, under the guise of providing support to the Zhou clan, was pressuring her father to marry her off to their young master.

That bastard surnamed Ding was one of the most despicable in the entire city. He would be first in line to buy every new prostitute that debuted. He would also violate peasant girls and then payoff their families. Such a marriage proposal was simply an insult. She would never accept it.

She had been bearing this kind of pressure for many years. She was just an ordinary person. She was weary and out of options.

This opportunity before her, she had to grasp it. She had to be this immortal's disciple. It would immediately solve all of her problems. And according to his words, it was simply a matter of what she was willing to do.

Zhou Ziyun had unwittingly misunderstood Chen Wentian's last question. She fixed her eyes on his waist belt. Her movement was swift and unwavering.

Before he realized what was happening, she unfastened his belt and kneeled before him.

She answered him with her actions. Although she had no experience, she was educated in matters of sexuality. She knew what to do and she was willing. She would take care of his every need, whether it was with her mind or with her body.

"What..." Chen Wentian muttered dumbly as he glanced down.

In the next moment, she pulled down his trousers and then his undergarments. Amazed and dumbfounded, his dick was exposed to an attractive young woman for the first time.

422