HEADS UP!
161 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The title of the 4th volume and final installment of this fanfic is Wrong Perspective.

My greatest fear is for the ending to be rushed, so I won't promise it will be epic. I've skipped the Orden Arc and the Tower of Wish Arc. I liked both arcs from the original TNE though Tower of Wish is not as popular, but I guess we are doing just fine, narrative-wise.

The idea for the 4th volume is that the 'New Iteration', the place where the MC evacuated everyone is the Canon Storyline where Kim Hajin from the novel we read has existed. The story of the 4th volume would begin at the end of the original TNE where Kim Hajin from Canon was forgotten by the populace, except for his friends. 

We won't touch the Zeroth Iteration in this story anymore. The idea of Zeroth Iteration was pretty much where we readers and the writers existed. Since I was a kid, I've always thought Planet Earth might be the Afterlife itself. This world didn't have any superpowers or magic, which makes this world very boring... in some convoluted sense, this world was hell and heaven at the same time. Those who were suffering and having a hard time were in hell, perhaps paying for their affrontations from their past life. Meanwhile, those who were having a happy life were in heaven, enjoying the grace of their good karma. Any moment, heaven and hell could reverse... Personal philosophies aside, we wouldn't touch Zeroth Iteration anymore.

In the 'New Iteration', Canon Chae Nayun had already used the Regression Stone creating the ultimate paradox where she got mixed up with Hyon Hyung's self-insert.

In this volume, I would also like to give a conclusion as to the nature of Hyon's self-insert. I've commented a few times that Hyon Hyung was not a self-insert character I created, but a real character in the story.

Spoiler

I think it was pretty obvious at this point, but Hyon's real nature was he is the Co-Author.

[collapse]

The age between characters will be funky because of time shenanigans. The story will begin 20 years after MC evacuated everyone to the moon. Shin Jonghak is now an old man and has become a Transcendent. Because of Transcendence, his mental age has now become old which reflects his body.

Shout out to The Novel’s Extra’s Extra by dvelasquez.

I will be super-duper-honest, my ambition in writing this fanfic other than writing a love letter for the original fic, was that I wanted to dethrone the current no. 1 TNE fanfic on this site. I wouldn't be able to do that anymore though, since we are at 4.2 stars, something I was plenty happy enough considering this was the first fanfic I was going to complete.

Anyway, enjoy the last volume of this fanfic. Let's have a happy reading!

PS. The scheduled updates would be Monday to Saturday, 7:00 AM, GMT+8.

PS. We won't see much of Hyon early in this chapter.

6