Not a Chapter!
1.6k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo, it's your favorite author (at least in my wet dreams) God_Doom here. 

Sorry for giving false hope about an extra chapter today but this 'Not a chapter' is just to inform you guys that I have finally released Book 2 of my Marvel story, "A New God's life in Marvel" after its (Book-1) ended.

There are some slight plot changes and differences in writing style in the second book but nothing too extreme. The plot picks up about 10 years after Book 1 ended and will focus mostly on the MCU and other modern Marvel storylines. 

So, if any readers of the first book wanna go ahead and start reading the new one, go ahead and look up the new title Marvel: A New God's Reign authored by God_Doom, or just visit 

https://www.webnovel.com/book/marvel-a-new-god's-reign_27295729605066805 

Oh, and here's the new synopsis as well,

Synopsis :

An ordinary soul is reincarnated in the Marvel multiverse as a New God, the son of Odin and the Phoenix Force. He is considered a mutant among gods and the messiah of the entire mutant race. He even has a suspicious system that makes him stronger way quicker than the rate gods are supposed to grow at. But all that doesn't matter. What matters is for him to survive and grow as strong as possible to survive the storm coming for him and maybe find a few people whom he can call friends and family.

I already have about 12 or more chapters published in there, so go ahead and do some binge-reading. 

Oh and also don't worry, I will delete this... "Not a Chapter" after a few days.

Ciao!

21