Chapter 51: Itsuka Kendo
1.5k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

Also if you've enjoyed reading this story, please check out The Soul Engine for me! It would really mean a lot!

Pecking Order~

-x-X-x-

Itsuka Kendo. The Class Rep for Class 1-B of UA High School’s Heroics Department. Now, some of the more ignorant students in Class 1-A might have thought that Class 1-B were just the leftovers. Obviously it had to be Class 1-A that were the cream of the crop, right? To be relegated to Class 1-B meant you were… little better than a sidekick.

Obviously, Izuku wasn’t an idiot like that. He knew full well that the distribution between classes, while not random, also had nothing to do with perceived skill level or Quirk Strength or any of the garbage that your average hero-in-training liked to use as part of the proverbial dick measuring contest. He himself had had just as much chance of being assigned to Class 1-B as he had Class 1-A. It wasn’t something he’d worried about one bit, so in the end it had been left up to fate.

Of course, that had him wondering. Was there a version of events where the roles of these two lovely young ladies were reversed? A world where he was placed in Class 1-B and wound up seducing Itsuka instead? A world where he sent her on a hunt and she came back with her fellow Class Rep to feed to his unquenchable lust?

… Probably not. Put bluntly, the circumstances that had led them to this point were so uniquely Momo in origin that it wasn’t even funny. Maybe if he’d gone out of his way to mold her into a hunting hound Itsuka could have been trained to fetch like Momo was currently doing, but Izuku would have had to have thought of the idea in the first place.

By comparison, Momo had basically come up with all of this almost entirely on her own. It was her own fetish for seeing him dominate and claim other women that had led them to this point, to the point where Momo was reeling in prey for him in the form of her fellow Class Representative.

With all of that considered, Izuku ponders Momo’s question for a moment longer.

“She’s all ours, I-zu-ku. What do you want to do with her first?”

What did he want to do with Itsuka first? Nothing, as it turned out. Because personally, he wanted Momo first. With that said… Izuku turns the tables on his darling heiress of a girlfriend before she can blink. What starts out as her hugging him from behind and whispering into his ear abruptly becomes Izuku hugging Momo from behind, his hands traveling up and down her perfectly sculpted body as she squeaks.

“O-Oh!”

Chuckling as Momo goes a little weak in the knees, bending them and dipping down below his head as a she leans forward into his touch, Izuku’s eyes twinkle as he looks directly at Itsuka. The bound orange-haired heroine-in-training is frozen under his gaze, her chest continuing to heave in flustered anticipation, her slit positively gushing with excitement. She can’t look away now… especially not as he toys with Momo, steadily exposing her flesh by pulling up her skirt and shirt, releasing her breasts from their confines and exposing her naked cunt.

With a lustful growl, still maintaining eye contact with Itsuka, Izuku leans forward and speaks directly into Momo’s ear.

“Tell me, Momo. Tell me how this came about. Did she know from the beginning that this was where she was headed?”

Rubbing his crotch against Momo’s backside, Izuku grins when his girlfriend wiggles back against his throbbing erection with a moaning mewl. He wants to make sure she knows that he’s not starting some sort of inquisition or trying to pass judgment on her or anything like that. No… this is all just to heighten the mood. He honestly doesn’t care how she got Itsuka here so long as the other girl is willing. And given the lack of protest and general arousal, Itsuka Kendo was VERY willing.

“N-No… she didn’t know about you… initially.”

Momo gasps and groans as one of Izuku’s hands finds her tit, while the other dips down between her legs. She doubles over that hand even further as he slips three fingers up into her sopping wet snatch, finding her to be just as wet if not more so than Itsuka visibly is right now.

“Oh?”

“Y-Yes… I… I claimed her for myself, f-first. I dominated her… I made her call me Mistress. I-I made her call herself my ‘good g-girl’…”

Hearing Momo describe it has Izuku harder than ever. He growls lustfully and removes his hand from her chest for a moment to free his cock from its confines. Then, he shoves his throbbing member right between Momo’s thighs, causing her to squeak and Itsuka’s eyes to dart down before going wide at his size. The bound girl on the bed’s lips part but not to speak… merely to breathe even heavier as she stares at his bulbous cockhead, poking out freely from between Momo’s thighs, hot-dogging her pussy lips.

Momo, meanwhile, moans and mewls, wiggling this way and that and clamping down on his dick betwixt her legs.

“Is that so? Itsuka Kendo… are you your Mistress’ good girl?”

Izuku’s amused tone fills the room as he finally addresses Itsuka. For a long moment, the bound heroine doesn’t even realize he’s speaking to her. She’s too mesmerized by the sight of his dick, sliding in and out from between Momo’s thighs. In fact, it’s not until Momo, amidst her moans, steps in, that Itsuka startles out of her trance.

“Itsuka!”

Momo’s sharp tone breaks her free and Itsuka blushes as she realizes what he asked her. Biting her lower lip, she quickly nods her head.

“Y-Yes… I’m… I’m Mistress’ good girl… M-Master…”

Going off the way Momo goes still in Izuku’s arms at that, she hadn’t coached Itsuka to call him Master ahead of time. But to be fair, there was a reason that Itsuka Kendo was Class 1-B’s Class Rep, wasn’t there? There was a reason she and Momo were so similar. The girl was smart, as well as quite quick on the uptake.

Chuckling in amusement, Izuku pulls Momo’s arms back behind her and in the same moment slides his cock back until he’s lined up with her cunt. Then, he thrusts forward into her. The beautiful raven-haired heiress’ melodic moaning squeal is like music to his ears as he finally penetrates her from behind. His cock fills Momo up and she shudders in ecstasy, damn near cumming on the spot from the impalement.

Knees bent, body leaned forward, ass pushed back against his crotch, the heroine-in-training shudders in his arms, no doubt giving her freshly trained pet quite the show in the process. Itsuka certainly sees something she likes about the face that Momo is making right now, because she can’t seem to decide between staring at her Mistress’ expression… or watching down below, where his throbbing member is piercing into Momo’s twat again and again.

Fucking Momo with deep, filling thrusts, Izuku eventually catches Itsuka’s eye, forcing her to lock gazes with him as he plows her Mistress from behind.

“What did Momo tell you was happening today, exactly?”

Itsuka blushes deep crimson before slowly answering in a submissive tone.

“She told me… she told me I’d been such a good girl that she had a reward for me. She brought me here and tied me up. She told me to wait and she’d be back soon with a surprise. We… we’d talked about both of us l-liking boys and girls before… so I suspected it would b-be a threesome…”

There it is again. Quite quick on the uptake. Clearly, Itsuka was as smart as she was naturally submissive. Izuku grins at her retelling of events. Of course, Itsuka isn’t quite done yet.

“I… I hoped it would be you, sir.”

Oh? Now that was interesting to hear. His smile widens, causing Itsuka’s blush to deepen and darken. Though, to her credit, she doesn’t look away again. She stares at him even as she squirms in her bindings, even as he continues to fuck Momo with deep thrusts that cause him to clap her cheeks each and every time.

“I was… aware that you and M-Mistress had a thing. And I wanted… I found myself f-fantasizing about it. Initially, I wanted to be in yours or Mistress’ place… but then when Mistress made me her good girl, I knew what I really wanted… to be a-allowed to join in on your and Mistress’ f-fun…”

One might think that Itsuka’s stuttering and stammering were a mark against her confidence. Izuku didn’t feel that way, however. The confession she was making was a mark FOR her strength, for her bravery. A little stammering or stuttering meant nothing in the face of the words coming out of her mouth. Words that would have been damning in other circumstances.

Slowly, Izuku begins to walk-fuck Momo forward. He thrusts into the moaning heiress from behind hard enough that she HAS to take a step closer to the bed. He then moves into the space she’s left behind, his cock never fully leaving her cunt. Step by step, they finally reach the end of the bed, with Itsuka watching all the while as Momo squeals and experiences a squirting climax on his dick. Her knees knock together and her legs shake… and Izuku knows that if it weren’t for his grip on her, Momo would have collapsed right then and there.

As it is, he keeps fucking Momo from behind while staring Itsuka right in the eye. Truth be told, he doesn’t want anything more from her in this moment than an audience, but the Class 1-B Rep seems to think his stare is an order to continue speaking.

“I didn’t… I didn’t know that you were to be my M-Master until you took over so quickly, sir… but once you had my Mistress moaning so e-easily… what else could I do but submit as well? After all… if I’m a good girl for my Mistress, I have to be a good girl for her Master as well, d-don’t I?”

Izuku tilts his head to that, even as Momo clenches down HARD on his cock, cumming again on the spot at having him called her Master. Chuckling, he shakes his head a bit.

“A solid interpretation of events, pet. But Momo isn’t like you. She’s my girlfriend. My right-hand woman. She doesn’t have to call me Master… unless she wants to.”

Itsuka finally averts her eyes at the light admonishment, while Momo…

“I-I want to! I want to… for tonight, M-Master~ Please fuck me harder, Master… please use me and my good girl to your heart’s content…”

Well now. That changes things a little bit. Izuku had really just been aiming to establish the pecking order when he’d decided to fuck Momo first in front of Itsuka. To make it clear he was in charge overall. But now Momo was begging to be dominated right alongside her pet. For him to take them both as his submissive little fuck toys for the evening.

Of course, there was a distinct difference between Momo and Itsuka all the same. For Momo and him, they would go back to being boyfriend and girlfriend on the morrow. Itsuka, on the other hand, would always be their pet. He could see it in the other Class Rep’s eyes. She wanted it. She wanted to be their shared toy. It was honestly quite cute.

Meanwhile, Momo was literally begging to be dominated right alongside Itsuka. And that… that Izuku could do. With a grin, he turns his hold on the gorgeous heiress into a push, shoving her forward off of his cock. Momo lands on the bed between Itsuka’s spread legs with a squawk, her face inches from her pet’s pussy as Izuku leans forward and grabs her by her ponytail.

“Momo… get Itsuka ready for me, please.”

He’s polite about it, but his tone is one of domineering command and brooks no argument. Disobedience will not be tolerated, not after they both BEGGED to be ordered about. Fortunately for her sake, Momo has no intention of being disobedient in the first place.

“Y-Yes… Master~”

Letting out a breathy moan, she leans forward and places her hands on Itsuka’s inner thighs, gripping and spreading them even further apart as she dips her face down into her pet’s sex. A moment later and Itsuka’s moans fill the air as Momo drives her tongue deep into the other girl’s cunt, beginning to eat her out right then and there.

Stroking his throbbing cock, Izuku just watches for a moment… then he steps forward and grabs Momo by the hips again, thrusting into her from behind once more. His dick fills her to the brim and goes nice and deep inside of her, jolting her forward even deeper into Itsuka’s gushing quim in the same stroke. Fucking Momo into her fellow Class Rep’s pussy, Izuku growls as he really gets into things, setting the pace… and the tone for how the rest of this afternoon and evening.

Fucking Momo is nothing new… but fucking her while she eats out another woman is certainly an interesting experience to say the least. And watching Itsuka’s face contort in ecstasy and pleasure as he fills up her Mistress which in turn causes her Mistress’ tongue to fill HER up more… well, that’s just the icing on the cake. Itsuka’s hands strain against her bindings and it’s obvious that if she weren’t tied up, the orange-haired heroine-in-training would be currently feeling herself up right now.

Or maybe she would be grabbing the top of Momo’s head, sliding her fingers through her Mistress’ hair. It wouldn’t be appropriate of course, given the dynamic between them, but things happen in the heat of the moment. Alas, fortunately for Itsuka, she has the bondage to make sure she stays a ‘good girl’. Though that doesn’t stop her from crying out and cumming all over Momo’s face as the fuck fest continues.

Izuku just smiles as he plows Momo from behind. Sure, he had a lot of things he needed to eventually take care of. For instance, he needed to contemplate further what it meant that Nezu had sent Lad Nagant to spy on him.

… But that could wait until he was done with these two. And given he hadn’t even fucked Itsuka yet, Izuku was FAR from done. No, rather… he was just getting started. Growling lustfully, he bends over Momo even further, mounting his ‘pet’ for the evening properly. Pounding away at her pussy, her gushing quim wrapped so tightly around his cock that he feels like he’s fit to blow, Izuku groans his lustful enjoyment and finally lets himself go.

He cums deep inside of Momo, filling her to the brim with his seed. But even when he’s done, he’s still rock hard. And even as he pulls out, he’s making eye contact with Itsuka. It’s her turn.

-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 
[X] Stick with Izuku's POV - 58%
[  ] Swap to Momo's POV - 18%
[  ] Swap to Itsuka's POV - 23%
 
-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

28