(C) EN-S-T-781-08 “Scorched Girl”
201 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

fbvgJ8x.png

(C) EN-S-T-781-08

“Scorched Girl”

yTxr1yF.png

< Burn those who dare to care for me >

ywgNHKI.png

Risk Classification

mcLh8aV.png

ywgNHKI.png

Affinity: Lament

GqgVjXe.png

ywgNHKI.png

Attribute: Sorrow

idlsYfy.png

ywgNHKI.png

Origin: Trauma     Status: [REDACTED] – Clearance Level 0 Required

ywgNHKI.pngfbvgJ8x.pngywgNHKI.png

Description: 781-08 is a large 2-meter-long lance embodied by infernal flames. The weapon is conical in shape with the base serving as a handguard. All aspects of the weapon emit fire that has been recorded to be hot enough to liquify stone.

781-08’s flames do not directly burn its wielder. The pain has been described to be the incineration of one’s soul rather than their body. As a result, the wielder is physically spared from injury but is spiritually – so to speak – damaged.

781-08 is a relatively harmless Corrupted when not wielded. At the time it presented itself it was accompanied by 782-01"Iron Candle" which elevated its Threat Level (See the Records/Reports section for more information).

If listened to carefully then one can hear the wails of a child originating from within 781-08.

ywgNHKI.png

Management Procedures/Protocols: Due to the nature of the Corrupted and its [REDACTED] status, there are no procedures or protocols in effect.

ywgNHKI.png

Story/Origin: Trauma originates from a feline (cat) Demi-human child by the name of [REDACTED] in Divas Pass. Occurred at the same time her father [REDACTED] similarly underwent a parallel Corruption Event 782-01 “Iron Candle” to wield his daughter – 781-08 as his weapon against the Head herself.

781-08 did not undergo a Corruption Event due to the triggering of the ticking [REDACTED] and instead underwent it herself.

781-08 – [REDACTED]’s trauma stems from her life living as a self-perceived burning thorn beside her parents and loved ones. The Demi-human child did not even know the face of her own mother as her birth claimed her life. [REDACTED] lived with this burden her entire life and vividly recalls how her mother is “Still sleeping underneath the tree.”, only to have burned it accidentally with fire magic.

[REDACTED] lived believing that her existence was burning her now late father, interpreting his wish to make her happy as an unwilling sacrifice. She lamented that her own happiness was what inevitably killed her mother at birth and broke down her father to the point of Corruption.

[REDACTED], while in her reduced, sludge-like form due to the effects of the Crimson Hunger, was held in the hands of her weeping father moments before Corruption – both blaming themselves for each other’s despair.

ywgNHKI.png

Voices of the Corrupted:

“Papa! Am I too needy for wanting milk?”

“Did I hurt mama? I’m sorry!”

“I always wanted to thank you, but I thought it would be weird to say it out loud.”

“Why is it that everyone around me looks so sad? Was my happiness too painful for them?”

“Does mama hate me? Do you hate me? You never told me why mama never came back after I was born. You always looked so sad when I asked…”

“Our unchanging reality always dampened your sleeves… And you always wiped them away from my cheeks.”

“I didn’t know how much I hurt you when I asked where mama was.”

“I always played outside beside the tree. I called out to the tree because mama was always sleeping underneath it! I’m sorry I burned it! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

“I didn’t realize that my happiness was one of the fingers that strangled you until you couldn’t breathe.”

“I have one regret papa…”

“… that day before you left me.”

ywgNHKI.png

Records/Reports:

The Fall of Divias Pass [350 PA]

During the Crimson Hunger Infestation, which later developed into a Plague, the Head personally attended to the failures of Scarlet Logic who effectively abandoned the 70,000 denizens of the city.

The last known survivors; [REDACTED], was found as a slime/blob-like form due to the biological, transformative effects of the Crimson Hunger’s Heart. This resulted in the Corruption of [REDACTED]’s father, leading to the parallel Corruption of the Demi-human.

Both simultaneous Corruptions was adequately dealt with solely by the Head herself, whilst the Plague Heart (Crimson Hunger) was intercepted by three dispatched Moons (Electric Fang, Electric Claw, and the Electric Eye – Cer, Ber and Res) – The now current Three Heads of Security as the Head’s Eye, Fang, and Claw.

Divas Pass met total annihilation with all 70,000 confirmed to be deceased by the end of the battle. This does not include the death of a Star of the Nexus (Red Giant) of Scarlet Logic’s Midnight Team which met their end at the hands of the Head due to – allegedly – gross negligence.

ywgNHKI.pngXMt2WDC.png

There is one survivor of the ordeal.

We can only make implications. Let your thoughts be conclusive. The Head is, after all, a harbinger of miracles.

 

Depending on who you are, you may have been lucky enough to meet them already.

By the way, Overseer. How is that living backpack you received?

 

– Enoch, The Artificer of Rupturing (T-4 Artificer, Clearance Level 0)

XMt2WDC.pngywgNHKI.pngfbvgJ8x.png


weSkjsk.pnga6V0aYw.pngS8uX05M.pngvA693tv.pngj2Y9yS2.png

4