A-V-T-121-01 “Vengeful Red-Hooded Assassin”
830 9 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8H5cleU.png

A-V-T-121-01

“Vengeful Red-Hooded Assassin”

00044-624651339.png?ex=65f188de&is=65df13de&hm=7f3d587039afa8d3fc3a02e1df8a45a895010ad20594a9014e125057dfe22dfb&

“The bane of fantasized trauma.”

kQtSfAK.png

Risk Classification

PUSpFBB.png

kQtSfAK.png

Affinity: Wrath (Unconfirmed)

6ZCLMCg.png

kQtSfAK.png

Attribute: Vigor (Unconfirmed)

SnUDsfw.png

kQtSfAK.png

Origin: Trauma     Status: Missing

kQtSfAK.png8H5cleU.pngWfjLU2w.png

 

Corrupted remains missing as part of an unauthorized shipment (G-0-350) to Emvita.

 

WfjLU2w.png

kQtSfAK.png

Description: Previously called the Biggest Red Sniping Hood, some light has been shed on its real name prior to its sudden shipment.

121-01 is a humanoid girl between the ages of 21 and 19. It has been seen to take a younger appearance during its dormant state and inversely, a matured form during its active state (please refer to the Queen of Sweet and Bitter Thorns experimentation in the Reports section).

121-01 has short red hair, white skin, and red eyes. Entity wears a red, oversized hooded coat made from materials equivalent to Quality 1 to 5 cloth and contains self-repairing properties. A black shirt, a white skirt layered with trace amounts of metal, and black knee socks are also worn. 121-01 wears gloves at all times and is rarely seen without them.

Subject openly carries 121-01-A; ‘Fairy Tale’s Bane’ at all times. It is ill advised to attempt to recover its Corrupted Item and all tests and efforts are strictly prohibited. 121-01-A takes the form of a giant, otherworldly firearm more than double the subject’s size. Like 121-01, 121-01-A has been known to alter its shape and size.

121-01 carries multiple other firearms of otherworldly make, namely a 12-cylinder revolver kept in a side holster which has been used to shoot itself, resulting in the change of eye color and to forcefully alter its states.

Revolver has been denoted as 121-01-B. It is not known if 121-01 carried other such weapons.

121-01 has proven itself to be a social Corrupted that is easily bonded with. Please see the Reports section for instances of its protection of bonded Workers.

kQtSfAK.png

Interaction Preferences:

Positive Outcomes:

Vigor Interactions

  • Showing affection.
  • Telling it stories of experiences and non-fiction.
  • General help to achieve its goals.

kQtSfAK.png

Identity Interactions

  • Asking it who it is.
  • Asking it its purpose.
  • Relaying how oneself feels.
  • Admitting that oneself feels unsatisfied with themselves.
  • Revealing one’s trauma.

kQtSfAK.png

Negative Outcomes:

Vigor Interactions:

  • Challenging its aspirations.
  • Verbally and physically contesting its strive to banish all fairytales.
  • Telling stories of folklore, tales and legends that are not grounded in reality.
  • Humiliation of desires.
  • Trying to fight with it.
  • Calling it the ‘White Wolf’. This term is strictly prohibited. See Reports for the Woodland Hunting Grounds.
  • Having previously worked with folklore/fairytale-esque Corrupted in the last 24 hours.
  • Having previously worked with the White Wolf at all.

kQtSfAK.png

Identity Interactions:

  • ‘Dehumanizing’ it.

kQtSfAK.png5TzMfxS.png

 

Note: Interaction preferences are based on what has been recorded. Further testing will reveal more.

 

5TzMfxS.pngkQtSfAK.png

Distress Level Counter:

w54Njca.png

Most Positive: 10-12

PxyG6z3.png

gDxKan6.png

Positive: 8-9

PuxXFfw.png

qKIpGm0.png

Neutral: 5-7

jG8TEfk.png

P2dU4oC.png

Negative: 4-6

5QUrqct.png

gtSedAx.png

Most Negative: 1-3

pdQnHTP.png

RkciElw.png

Imminent Containment Breach: 0

kQtSfAK.png

Materials: No known materials have been harvested from 121-01.

kQtSfAK.png

Managemental Procedures/Protocols: 121-01 is to be kept in a 5m3 enclosure with minimal maintenance. 121-01 may ask for company, and it is advised to grant it this request. Please note that no fairytales, folklore, or legends are to be shared with 121-01 at the risk of triggering its active state.

During a breech bonded Workers and Employees should be placed in danger and/or lossless than a minimum of 500ml of blood. 121-01 will enter an active state and attempt to rescue those bonded. The Worker responsible for the injury will be eliminated with a 30cm long hunting knife.

kQtSfAK.png

  • 121-01 is cleared to be used as an asset to counter a breach of Corrupted.
  • 121-01 must not be placed on the same floor as Corrupted pertaining to folklore or tales.
  • 121-01 must not be interacted with a Worker that has interacted with folklore or tale-esque Corrupted within 24 hours. Failure will result in immediate termination.
  • 121-01 will break all bonds with those bonded who work with the aforementioned Corrupted.
  • 121-01 will cause Site-wide devastation if the White Wolf breaks containment or is allowed to freely roam within its vicinity.
  • 121-01 will stop at nothing until the White Wolf is terminated.

kQtSfAK.png

Story/Origin: The Vengeful Red-Hooded Assassin was found following an alert from the 10th Branch located in Emvita. All wolves and canine creatures were found dead in a 10km radius of a woodland. Locals and frequent visitors of the woodlands testified to oncoming Scarlet Logic personnel that they witnessed ‘flashes of fire’ and a red-hooded girl holding a staff reminiscent of the Justica Arms.

Scarlet Logic has not released its official reports of the incident other than that 120 Fodder were slaughtered in the attempt to ‘learn’ the Corrupted, and 200 Noon Team personnel were eliminated.

ARU forces at the time were unaware of the dangers the Corrupted presented. However, there were no reported casualties or injuries amongst the team of 15. They report of having mistaken the Corrupted for a normal girl and subsequently formed a bond. It was in this same instance where they encountered the Queen of Sweet and Bitter Thorns.

Both were suppressed after a reaction that caused 121-01 to fall into a deep sleep, and the Queen of Sweet and Bitter Thorns to enter a stasis-like state. The item G-O-087-07, the ‘Poisoned Apple’, was the cause of the suppression of both.

kQtSfAK.png

Known Story Excerpt:

Once upon a time, tucked away deep in the forests beyond the green pastures and civil life of the town. Every morning of every day, for the last 2 years, a black-haired girl delivered a basket of bread to her ill grandmother. In exchange, she would always give her a tasty biscuit.

She donned a simple, white hooded robe, a skirt, and a long stick for poking at high-handing fruit.

One day, a bright light blinded her and a white wolf suddenly stopped her in her tracks, wondering where she was headed to. He was a kind, generous wolf who was known by the inhabitants of the forest as a helpful animal who loved guiding people.

“My grandmother’s house!” The naïve girl exclaimed, and the wolf calmly warned her to be careful and let her go on her way.

 

< 2 >

 

“Grandmother! Grandmother!” The girl knocked before she strode into her grandmother’s home. She was met with red-stained sheets and a weirdly animalistic-looking person wearing her grandmother’s normal apparel.

But the naïve girl shrugged it off, asking: “Grandmother! You’ve gotten so fluffy!”

Her white-furred grandmother burped: “Only to hug you with!”

“And your eyes are so big!”

“Only to see you more!”

“And your mouth is so big!”

“Only to swallow you whole!”

Suddenly, as the naïve girl drew in close, the white wolf sprung from the bed sheets and bit the girl’s arms. Her naivety and misplaced trust on the white wolf had made her an easy target, and she realized that her grandmother was long inside of his belly.

She cried as she was bitten from stomach to chest, her white robe turning red as her near-lifeless body was thrown into what was left of her grandmother’s body. Luckily, his belly was already filled with her grandmother, so she was left there to sleep in a pool of her grandmother’s blood.

“You shouldn’t trust strangers so easily!” The white wolf judged her.

She was blamed for her naivety, despite it all being the wolf’s fault. He left howling in laughter in the middle of the night as the forest turned black. She was left stabbed and skewered in place so she would be eaten by tomorrow.

But the black-haired girl did not wish to die and wished to get back at the white wolf who had betrayed her trust.

kQtSfAK.png

Records/Reports:

Woodland Hunting Grounds [350 PA]

The following is a report based on eyewitness accounts by locals, Adventurers, and frequent visitors of the designated woodlands. All witnesses have been administered with appropriate amnestic (Serum A) by ARU personnel as defined in Inflow Direct’s guidelines regarding their carried Serums and Elixirs.

121-01 was seen actively hunting a White Wolf, leading to the devastation of approximately 3 hectares of woodlands. A barrage of explosive projectiles was seen to rain from the skies. Impact from projectiles fired by 121-01-A are non-explosive in nature, but the sheer size and velocity translated to widespread mayhem.

Reports relay of having witnessed the death of wolves and described them as ‘exploding’ long before the crack of lightning broke the air. At some point in time following the involvement of Scarlet Logic, the White Wolf was suppressed and discretely delivered to Site A-D3.

This caused 121-01 to enter an enraged state. Local powers ordered the immediate subjugation of Corrupted resulting in the death of 1,000 individuals, 300 of whom were Adventurers, 100 being farmers, and 200 being caught between the conflict.

ARU forces arrived to comfort a disturbed 121-01 who proclaimed that they were ‘not a monster’ unaware of its identity. ARU personnel, namely Clara Pomus (Type K employee), were noted to have formed a ‘bond’ with 121-01. The information blackout following the destruction of the Hyperlinks put them in grave peril. Under normal circumstances, a K-Type employee is severely outmatched by an A-Classed (Violet Hailstorm) Corrupted.

Regardless, the ARU K-Type team managed to suppress and capture 3 Corrupted ahead of Scarlet Logic. All Corrupted were sent to A-D3, an Accumulation Site located on the borders of Emivta and Brandar for identification.

kQtSfAK.png

Queen of Sweet and Bitter Thorns Experiments [350 PA]

A-O-139-03, ‘Queen of Sweet and Bitter Thorns’ was used as a basis to test the responses of A-V-121-01, ‘Vengeful Red-Hooded Assassin’. 121-01 responded violently to all personnel who worked with 139-03 and then with it within a 24-hour period. Workers with an Attribute Score of 5 in Vigor were immune to its violent outburst.

Similarly, 139-03 was more likely to turn a Worker who interacted with 121-01 into a Bitter Thorn within a 48-hour period. Workers with an Attribute Score of 5 in Obsession were immune to the effects. Those with a lower Score were transformed into a living thorn.

However, those with a lower Score and have a bond with 121-01 instantly shifted it into its active state, causing it to breach containment to save the ‘bonded’ Worker, resulting in the destruction of its layer and the slaughter of over 600 Workers and Employees.

As a result of the experiment, Overseer was terminated by a Justica Arms 6th Branch Justicer for gross negligence in an Accumulation Site. Navigator was brought into questioning by the T-4 Artificers. A-D3 Navigator is currently undergoing mandatory trauma relief by CogitO and Inflow Direct personnel after the deactivation of the Cognition Filters, revealing the unfiltered carnage to the Administrative level.

Corrupted are due for a transfer to a different Site by the order of an unnamed T-4 Artificer.

kQtSfAK.pngXMt2WDC.png

 

Investigation for the perpetrator is pending...

- Enoch, The Artificer of Rupturing (T-4 Artificer, Clearance Level 0)

 

XMt2WDC.pngkQtSfAK.png

Missing [350 PA]

A-V-121-01 alongside a major unauthorized shipment of Corrupted have gone missing in the Emvita Region following the showering of the Genesis Stones from the Nexus. Investigation is pending.

kQtSfAK.png8H5cleU.png


weSkjsk.pnga6V0aYw.pngS8uX05M.pngvA693tv.pngj2Y9yS2.png

14