??-??-??-00-00 “The White Rabbit”
343 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

krQWGMy.png
z0HP5CN.png

mA7XR9a.png

Information of ‘White Rabbit’ will be made readily available to all members of Inflow Direct and partners as they arrive.

 

It is imperative that we understand this phenomenon that haunts the children of the Nex Megalopolis before we suffer another catastrophic event.

krQWGMy.pngTLiYOKC.png

??-??-??-00-00

“The White Rabbit”

VeyeXAz.png

< The rabbit hole into a wonderful wonderland awaits >

06ZpeUy.png487nvJ5.png

Risk Classification

mrBDk3E.png

487nvJ5.png

Affinity: Undetermined

ZE4MGhN.png

487nvJ5.png

Attribute: Undetermined

RaF9ZiN.png

487nvJ5.png

Origin: Unknown     Status: Uncontained

487nvJ5.pngTLiYOKC.pngWfjLU2w.png

Like the Voice From Beyond the Void, there is little knowledge of the White Rabbit.

 

Due to being suspected of relating to [REDACTED] it is imperative that all available ARU Personnel within the Nex Megalopolis are deployed and ready to take action.

 

Because the nature of this phenomenon is still to be determined; and with the developing situation of the presence of the Fractured Nilhim (Impuritas Group): It will be treated as a high-risk Corrupted at large.

 

– Enoch, The Artificer of Rupturing (T-4 Artificer, Clerance Level 0); Direct orders from the Amalgam via the Stars of the Nexus.

WfjLU2w.png487nvJ5.png

Description: The White Rabbit has no cemented form as it varies from children to children. It has been universally reported to appear as a fluffy entity with a giant, fuzzy, pale tail, and white hair. Beholder Jury (Beholder of Time Reverberation) as a result, has been mistaken for the White Rabbit to a concerning degree.

It is therefore assumed that Beholder Jury has a similar appearance to the White Rabbit.

The White Rabbit only materializes to children of a specific demographic (those with high levels of imagination). The truth is still unknown but the prevalence of sighting by children has risen significantly following the Atelier War within the Nex Megalopolis.

The nature of the White Rabbit is yet to be determined. Due to its similarities to the Voice From Beyond the Void (being that it manifests only to selected individuals), it will solely be managed by the Amalgam and her Head.

487nvJ5.png

Managemental Procedures/Protocols: All available personnel are to raise awareness and remain on guard nearby children of their communities. Stars of the Nexus and ARU Personnel are to remain stationed in H5 to continue gathering information and observe known sighting hotspots (i.e, the Main Strip near a store belonging to the Green Composer’s daughter).

No amnestic is to be given to those afflicted. Attempts to wipe the memories of the children will be met with severe punishment by the Head.

487nvJ5.png
WfjLU2w.png

Let this be a message to all ARU Managers. Serum A for Amnestic should not be used as readily as you do. The necks of several Managers and team members have already been wrung and sent to CogitO for disciplinary action.

 

If you value your mind and wish to retain your own thoughts, then I advise that you apply common sense. Tame your pack or ‘they’ will.

 

– Ifrit, Artificer of Annihilation (T-4 Artificer, Clearance Level 0)

WfjLU2w.png487nvJ5.png

Story/Origin: Unknown.

487nvJ5.png

Records/Reports:

Rising Prominence [25D/9M/351Y]

Reports of the White Rabbits appearance have recently come into the attention of ImpulseWorks. 100% of all information was recorded through unofficial channels and city-wide canards, which quickly became a phenomenon found across the Nex Megalopolis.

Due to the prevalence, it has been suspected as Woe of the Fallen Star and will be treated as one until further notice.

487nvJ5.png

Beholder Jury’s Look-A-Like [355 PA]

Rescued children of the Derma Layer have explicitly called the White Rabbit as Jury, whereas those unfamiliar with Jury have called her the White Rabbit. It was only recently that this come to their attention, but the phenomenon dates as far back as Grandis where the granddaughter of the Green Conductor (Alice, daughter of Hellen) has explicitly called Beholder Jury the White Rabbit.

Alice is the first documented person to label her as such and is now under surveillance by the Stars of the Nexus and standby ARU-Type B Personnel; stationed within H5 Main Strip.

487nvJ5.png

The Head’s Will [355 PA]

This marks the beginning of the first resolutions passed by the Amalgam’s Summit that trickled down to the Ateliers. This endeavour is therefore entirely endorsed by the Amalgam and her Head.

This is officially the first combined multi-Atelier operation under the rule of the Amalgam.

487nvJ5.pngTLiYOKC.png


weSkjsk.pnga6V0aYw.pngS8uX05M.pngvA693tv.pngj2Y9yS2.png

 

 

 

8