Chapter 64: Outreach Day
391 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A normal girl in Wednesday’s shoes might have taken that fateful night’s events as a sign that she should finally get the fuck out of dodge. Not only had she stumbled upon the makings of a sex cult slash brothel, but she’d then been molested and assaulted in bed by her roommate.
 
By all rights, she should have been running for the hills, either of her own volition or by way of telling her parents. Obviously, Wednesday hadn’t done either of those things. Why? Because she wasn’t a normal girl. She was Wednesday fucking Addams. And she was going to get to the bottom of these two mysteries, whether those involved liked it or not.
 
Though, the more and more Wednesday investigated, the more she found the mysteries at hand to be downright… incestuous. Case in point, it was Outreach Day right now.
 
Outreach Day was a particularly stupid activity built on trying to bring the freaks of Nevermore Academy and the normies of the nearby town of Jericho together. In reality, it seemed to be more of a day where the students of Nevermore were expected to perform volunteer work for the business owners in Jericho. Free labor for a day, heh. Wednesday could see why the denizens of Jericho liked it; truth be told.
 
Of course, Wednesday had no intention of sticking to her initial assigned task of working in the Antique Shop. Especially not when Professor Potter was apparently going to be helping chaperone over at Pilgrim World. If she wanted to get closer to the man and uncover everything he was up to, Wednesday knew she had to do everything in her power to change her work assignment.
 
Fortunately for her, Enid hadn’t even bothered looking in hers… and for obvious reasons too. Because of Enid’s position as Professor Potter’s pet wolf, it was almost guaranteed that she would be assigned to work at Pilgrim World under him. Nepotism at it’s finest. Not that Wednesday was complaining… after all, when you knew about it, nepotism could be exploited even if you were on the outside looking in.
 
Some sleight of hand and when Enid had finally opened her work assignment, she’d been utterly shocked to see that she was assigned to work at the antique shop. Meanwhile, Wednesday found herself over at Pilgrim World, giving away free fudge samples.
 
After scaring away the would be customers with some simple German, Wednesday had received a stern talking to from one ‘Mistress Arlene’, the normie counterpart to Professor Potter’s chaperoning for the day. In fact, Arlene had then gone on to say that she didn’t have time to deal with Wednesday, because she had to hunt down Professor Potter and give him a piece of her mind too.
 
Which led to the present moment. With some free time secured, Wednesday figured she could sneak into the Old Meeting House. Not just because she was confident she would find some extra clues to the mystery regarding the monstrous killer… but also because she saw Bianca and Yoko walking up to the Old Meeting House and slipping inside. And the two young women were NOT dressed how one would expect.
 
Making her way over to the Old Meeting House, Wednesday makes sure no one has seen her and then slips inside as well, hiding behind a cabinet as quickly as she hears raised voices from within.
 
“Professor Potter! I don’t know how they do things at that school of yours, but Pilgrim World is a Jericho Institution, and a clean one at that! Tell your students they need to change their outfits into the approved Pilgrim Uniforms this INSTANT!”
 
Peeking out from behind the cabinet, Wednesday takes in the scene and can’t help but be at least a little amused by what she’s seeing. First, there’s Harry Potter. The handsome, green-eyed Wizard Lord is leaning against the back wall of the Meeting House with his arms crossed over his chest and a slight smirk on his face.
 
Right in front of him stands ‘Mistress Arlene’, the woman in charge of making sure they don’t all desecrate Pilgrim World with their freakiness. A job that she’s undeniably currently failing at, and she knows it too.
 
Then, behind her, unbeknownst to Arlene, are Bianca and Yoko. It’s obvious that even though the normie woman is talking about them and their state of dress, she actually hasn’t noticed them creeping up on her yet. It’s also obvious just why she’s so upset right now. Instead of the rather pure and innocent pilgrim dress that most of the female workers of Pilgrim World (Wednesday included) are wearing, Bianca and Yoko are both sporting scandalously sexualized versions.
 
Their skirts are about three inches long and barely cover their asses, and their tops are showing off several inches of cleavage. On top of that, their mid-sections have been emblazoned with a large red ‘P’, making it clear just who they belong to. Professor Potter himself.
 
Unaware of the two girls behind her, Arlene growls in the face of Harry’s silence.
 
“You WILL do something about this, Professor Potter! I caught those girls trying to proposition some of the guests! They were offering to take them out back behind one of the buildings and… and fellate them! You must bring your students in line, or I will go to the Principal and the Mayor and make sure that Outreach Day is banned forevermore!”
 
Wednesday watches from her hiding place as Harry hums and finally responds, shaking his head in amusement.
 
“Well now… we can’t have that, can we?”
 
Straightening up, Arlene nods decisively, as if she’s won the argument.
 
“No. I should think not!”
 
“Girls.”
 
That’s all the Professor has to say. Before Arlene can even realize what’s happening, Bianca and Yoko have lunged forward and forced the normie woman to her knees. Between a Siren and a Vampire’s enhanced strength, Arlene stands no chance, even as she squawks and struggles.
 
“What- l-let me go! What do you think you’re d-doing?!”
 
Meanwhile, Professor Potter has already begun unbuckling his belt, followed by unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. When Arlene sees this (how can she not when it’s right in front of her face?) her eyes go wider than ever before.
 
“Y-You can’t be serious?! S-Stay away from me! HELP! HE-MMPH!”
 
The Professor’s massive cock comes out and is stuffed rather unceremoniously into Arlene’s mouth. Perhaps if the stupid bitch had thought to scream for help earlier she might have attracted some attention, but Wednesday doubts it. She can feel some magic put on the Old Meeting House… and she suspects no sound will get in and out. It doesn’t matter how much they make Arlene scream, in the end. No one will come running to save her.
 
“GAGKH! GAGKH! GAGKH!”

Wednesday licks her lips as Professor Potter rather roughly uses Arlene’s throat as a cocksleeve. The normie woman was kind of a bitch, so she didn’t really feel bad for her truth be told. Couldn’t have happened to more of a waspish, insecure woman, as a matter of fact. And as she stares, Wednesday’s thighs are rubbing together, her sex beginning to slicken with arousal.
 
Unlike Wednesday, who has to maintain her hiding place, Bianca and Yoko don’t keep their opinions of Arlene limited to the privacy of their minds. Scoffing down at the normie woman as they continue to hold her arms back and force her to remain on her knees, the Siren and Vampire both sneer.
 
“What a stupid bitch. Filthy normie trash.”
 
“Seriously. She can’t even suppress her gag reflex. Swallow, you dumb cunt, and you won’t choke as much!”
 
As they catcall the sobbing, gagging, kneeling woman, Professor Potter looks at them both and just laughs.
 
“Now, now girls. That’s not really fair, is it? I remember how much you both squealed on your first times, after all. And second. And third. Darling Arlene here just needs more time to adjust… just like you both did.”
 
Judging by the way both Bianca and Yoko blush at that, he’s not kidding. It sounds like the Professor had to break them both in. From what Wednesday has seen so far, they’ve both embraced their new lifestyles entirely though.
 
“Besides, this is an excellent form of outreach for Jericho. If you’re going to truly turn the Nightshade Society into Jericho’s whores, you’re going to need some normie women to join your ranks. They can act as a gateway drug of sorts to get the normie men to dip their toes in before you drag them all the way under.”
 
From the way Bianca grins at that, the Siren metaphor is not lost on her. Harry, meanwhile, hums as he looks down at Arlene’s tear-tracked face.
 
“This bitch just needs to learn her place, like the two of you do. She needs to know who she belongs to… so she can learn to sell her body in my name.”
 
As Arlene continues to choke on Harry’s cock, Wednesday considers her next steps. So far, staying hidden has revealed some interesting tidbits already. She knew the Professor had turned the Nightshades into an all-female sex cult slash whorehouse type of thing, but now it seemed he was expanding that beyond even Nevermore and seeking to include some of the women of Jericho as well. Hot.
 
But if she stayed where she was the entire time, she wouldn’t be able to find any clues surrounding the other mystery, the one involving the monster. From her hiding place, Wednesday could see some of the things held in the Old Meeting House, but not all of them. If she really wanted to explore, she’d unfortunately probably have to wait until Harry, Bianca, and Yoko were done breaking in Arlene. And that could wind up taking hours.
 
She-
 
“Oh. It would seem we have a guest.”
 
Wednesday freezes, realizing that in her introspection, she’d let her concentration lapse. When she looks again, it’s to find Harry staring right at her, his green eyes ablaze with some form of magical sight. Foolish of her, truth be told. As much as he was no doubt enjoying Arlene’s mouth, the Professor wasn’t an idiot.
 
No doubt he’d granted himself some sort of ability to see through solid surfaces so that he could check and make sure no one was approaching the Meeting House. However, in doing so he’d already revealed that someone else was already IN the Meeting House.
 
With her cover blown, Wednesday rises to her feet, showing not a single ounce of fear or worry as she walks out from behind her cabinet. Bianca and Yoko both hiss at her, while Arlene has a hopeful look in her eyes as she stares at Wednesday out of her periphery. Only, the hopeful look dims somewhat when she realizes it’s Wednesday and not someone who might actually try to help her.
 
Wednesday, of course, only has eyes for Harry Potter as she comes to a stop a few feet away from the debacle taking place in front of her.
 
“Professor Potter.”
 
Grinning slightly, Harry tilts his head to the side.
 
“Ms. Addams. Care to join us?”
 
Taking the offer at face value, Wednesday considers Arlene for a moment… and then nods.
 
“It would be my pleasure.”
 
Bianca and Yoko both have smug looks on their faces… right up until Wednesday reaches out a hand and wordlessly casts a summoning charm at a nearby cabinet. The cabinet in question snaps open and the coil of rope that had been resting rather innocuously within it comes whipping out into her grasp.
 
Bringing it in front of her, Wednesday snaps the rope taut, feeling it for any weaknesses or age… but while it might look like it was made hundreds of years ago, it was clearly just a well-designed prop, and definitely made more recently. Meaning that it would be more than strong enough for her purposes.
 
“May I, Professor?”
 
Arlene’s eyes widen, while Bianca and Yoko both whine in unison.
 
“Professor~”
 
“Surely you aren’t going to-!”
 
But Harry cuts them both off with a single hand, lifting it up and silencing them just like that. Looking at the Siren and Vampire, he snorts derisively.
 
“Wednesday is a guest to these festivities. I would be remiss in not letting her show off her talents, if that’s what she wants to do. You two will assist her however she desires, am I understood?”
 
It’s obvious this doesn’t sit well with either of Wednesday’s fellow students, Bianca most of all. But Professor Potter clearly runs a tight ship, because in the end they both lower their gazes and answer ‘Yes Professor’ at practically the same time.
 
Meanwhile, Harry pulls back out of Arlene’s throat, his gargantuan bitch breaker leaving her stretched lips with a pop. As she gasps for air, she looks at Wednesday with wide eyes.
 
“You can’t be serious-mmph!”
 
First things first, Wednesday stuffs the rope in between the normie bitch’s teeth, gagging her. Then, she nods to Bianca and Yoko.
 
“Strip her.”

Torn between happiness over getting to ruin Arlene and unhappiness over being forced to follow Wednesday’s orders, the two nevertheless do as they’re told. With the extra sets of hands, the coil of rope, and Arlene being simply too weak to actually stop them from manhandling her, Wednesday gets to work.
 
She’s nothing if not capable, at the end of the day. BDSM is one of Wednesday’s favorite hobbies after all, and while she hasn’t gotten as many chances to practice on unwilling participants as she might have wanted to, that doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.
 
What does matter is that Arlene, for all her waspishness and prudishness, has a relatively fine body under that shitty pilgrim uniform she’d put on. Once the uniform is stripped away, Wednesday begins artfully arranging the red head to properly accentuate all the best parts of her. Rope around her tits, forcing her arms behind her back, winding along her hips, forcing her legs apart.
 
By the time Wednesday is finished with her, Arlene isn’t just tied up, she’s straight up dangling from the ceiling in a hog-tie, with her arms and legs forced up behind her body and her tits wrapped so tightly at the base that they’re already starting to turn interesting colors.
 
“Mmph! MMMPH!”
 
Of course, Arlene isn’t too happy about the whole situation. Being bound and gagged and treated like a piece of meat by a bunch of freaks from Nevermore Academy probably wasn’t something she’d had on her bingo card for the day. Not that Wednesday cared. As far as she was concerned, Arlene was a necessary sacrifice. Not only would this allow her to slip ever further into Professor Potter’s confidences… but also, if she helped things along between all of these people, she could be the last one in the Old Meeting House so she could snoop around for clues regarding the other mystery she was trying to solve.
 
It was a win-win situation, really. Actually more like a win-win-win-win. The only one who lost was Arlene… and in the grand scheme of things, she didn’t really matter.
 
Though, just as Wednesday is thinking that, Harry steps forward and tugs the rope gag out of Arlene’s mouth, giving her the ability to speak.
 
“Something to say, Mistress Arlene?”
 
If she were smarter, the normie woman might have noted the tone of danger in Professor Potter’s otherwise cajoling voice. But she’s kind of an idiot, because the next thing out of her lips only sentences her to further humiliation and degradation.
 
“You freaks can’t possibly think you’ll get away with this! The Sheriff w-will investigate if I disappear! The Mayor will find out what you did to me! They’ll tear down Nevermore Academy brick by brick!”
 
Bianca and Yoko look enraged by Arlene’s audacity. But Wednesday is glad she’s looking at Harry, because she sees something interesting when Arlene uses the word ‘freak’. Beyond that though, he doesn’t seem bothered by her claims at all.
 
“Disappear? What makes you think you’ll disappear, darling Arlene? You’re going to walk out of here under your own power once we’re done with you. And as for the Mayor… why would he find out? You’re not going to tell him.”
 
Arlene just looks confused by Harry’s words, but the Wizard Lord chuckles before she can respond, leaning forward to look her right in the eye.
 
“After all… by the time I’m finished with you, you’re going to be jonesing for your next fix.”
 
Something in his tone or face must get through the pigheaded woman’s anger, because suddenly she looks afraid… very afraid. Slowly, Harry circles around Arlene’s hogtied dangling body, to where her cunt is on full display. He brings his hand down and slaps her pussy, causing the normie bitch to squeal.
 
SLAP!
 
“Eeeeek!”
 
Then, without any further foreplay or hesitation… he lines up and slams his cock into her cunt, filling her pussy with his massive shaft right there on the spot. Wednesday’s eyes widen a little bit at the display. She’s not sure Arlene was nearly wet enough for that yet… but that belief is quickly disabused with how wet the squelching sounds in and out of the normie woman’s pussy are. As Harry fucks Arlene’s dangling from, she’s clearly trying her best to avoid reacting… but Wednesday, Bianca, and Yoko all get a front row seat to how good he’s making her feel all the same.
 
“You may touch yourselves while you watch, girls.”
 
Harry’s words are apparently meant for all of them, but he only has eyes for Wednesday as she stiffens at his words. Giving her permission to masturbate… well, she couldn’t very well do so now, could she? Even as Bianca and Yoko begin to finger their slippery, drooling pussies while standing there and watching Harry fuck Arlene, Wednesday stays still.
 
It’s a power play plain and simple, and she has no intention of letting Professor Potter claim ownership of her like he has pretty much all of the other female students in Nevermore Academy. Wednesday is her own woman at the end of the day, and an Addams Witch at that. She appreciated the way Harry invited her to help him tie up Arlene, truly she did, but that was that and this was this. She wouldn’t let him dominate her as easily as he’d dominated the others, no sir.
 
That said… she didn’t like the thought of just having to stand there while Arlene lost the battle to contain her moans more and more. Nor did she like being stuck between Bianca and Yoko as the two whores made ever increasing fools of themselves, clearly trying to draw their Master’s attention via exaggerated moans and bucking hips, putting on a show for him.
 
Instead… Wednesday forges her own path, just as she always had. Stepping forward, she reaches down and removes the skirt of her Pilgrim World uniform, ripping it off her body. Then, she tucks her panties to the side. Still maintaining eye contact with Professor Potter throughout all of this, she reaches out, grabs Arlene by her red locks, and forces the waspish normie down into her cunt where the bitch’s reluctant and involuntary moans send pleasurable reservations up into her body.
 
Arlene protests of course or tries to anyways. She wiggles and struggles, trying to pull her face away from Wednesday’s exposed twat. But even as she attempts to do so, Harry is grinning wickedly… and thrusting forward all the harder into the swinging hog-tied normie.
 
Originally, Harry was standing in one place and dragging Arlene back onto his cock, forcing her to bounce back and forth on his member with his hands on her spread legs. But now he begins to properly thrust, pistoning in and out of her pussy and driving Arlene’s suspended body forward through the air… into Wednesday’s waiting cunt.
 
Ultimately, the red head has no choice. Her tongue pushes out of her mouth not necessarily to pleasure Wednesday on purpose, but rather because it’s the only muscle Arlene can use to try to keep from suffocating in the younger woman’s pussy. She begins to eat Wednesday out entirely involuntarily, even as Harry’s cock clearly does strange things to her, making her moan and climax over and over again.
 
Just having a huge dick like Professor Potter was sporting wouldn’t be enough. There had to be magic involved of some sort. But Wednesday had thought that British Wizards and Witches were all reliant on their little sticks to cast spells. Obviously, the Wizard Lord she was currently spit-roasting Arlene with was not limited or hampered in that fashion. She couldn’t see a ‘wand’ anywhere in sight, and yet… it was clear he was pushing not just his cock into Arlene’s body, but his magic as well.
 
Seeing as she was a completely mundane human woman, Arlene had no defenses against such a thing. A witch or a magical creature might be more able to fight it off, but a quick glance at both Bianca and Yoko tells Wednesday that that’s probably not the case either. Harry Potter is a wizard among wizards, and a powerhouse of magic that is not to be underestimated.
 
Of course, that’s just a theory. If Wednesday is going to prove it, she needs to do some experiments and more investigating. Luckily, an opportunity finally arises after not much longer.
 
Pistoning in and out of Arlene’s cunt, fucking her hogtied form into Wednesday’s own sex, Harry grunts as the normie bitch’s cunt manages to grip and squeeze down on his cock oh so hard for the umpteenth orgasm. Then, he surges forward one final time and proceeds to cum deep inside of Arlene’s twat, filling her with his seed.
 
Wednesday’s eyes flicker down to see that Arlene’s own eyes have rolled back in her skull and her suspended body is spasming and shuddering in pleasure as she moans all the more wantonly into Wednesday’s pussy lips. There’s not a doubt in the Addams Witch’s mind that Arlene is breaking fast here… if she hasn’t broken already.
 
That said, when Harry pulls out of Arlene’s cunt a moment later and raises a hand to snap at Bianca and Yoko, Wednesday interjects.
 
“Allow me.”
 
Thrusting Arlene away From her and letting go of the other woman’s hair, Wednesday drops to her hands and knees and puts a sway in her hips as she crawls under the swinging, suspended normie woman. She’s well aware that her black and white panties are on full display right now, hugging her pale posterior as she crawls.
 
Coming out the other side of Arlene’s dangling form, Wednesday looks up to see Harry’s green eyes twinkling with amusement as she plants herself in front of him. Hands palm down on the ground, knees spread nice and wide, Wednesday Addams leans forward and takes Harry Potter’s massive cock in between her black lips.
 
This is not a display of submission, though she’s aware that the Professor might take it as one. To Wednesday however, this is nothing more than a fact-finding mission. As she slides her lips down Harry’s cock, smearing his shaft with her black lipstick while she goes, Wednesday’s tongue swirls this way and that, collecting his and Arlene’s combined fluids. However, Harry’s seed is what Wednesday is truly after, and there’s a small amount of it on his cock, left behind by his recent ejaculation.
 
Her tongue tingles as she slips it this way and that, confirming what Wednesday already expected… the Wizard Lord’s very cum is magically charged. No wonder he was able to break the minds of even magical creatures like Bianca and Yoko with such ease. The call was coming from inside the house, so to speak. Deposit a few loads of his magically charged cum into their hungering, gushing twats and their natural magical resistances would be completely bypassed as they slowly grew more and more addicted to his intoxicating presence and the tasty, delicious seed that he could offer them.
 
Swishing and flicking, Wednesday pulls her lips and tongue back off of Harry’s cock, even as her eyes grow a little lidded. He just grins down at her as she’s cataloging the taste, before giving her an approving nod.
 
“Thank you, Ms. Addams.”
 
“… Of course, Professor Potter.”

Then, his cock ready for another round, he reaches out and tugs Arlene down from the ceiling, turning her over and putting her on her back on the ground right next to Wednesday. Or rather, he puts Arlene’s head and shoulders on the ground next to Wednesday. The hogtie comes a bit loose, but Wednesday’s bondage came in layers. So even as Arlene’s legs are freed and forced high into the air, the normie bitch’s arms are still wrapped around her back and her tits are still purpling from the lack of blood flow.
 
Harry, meanwhile, doesn’t hesitate yet again. As soon as he has Arlene right where he wants her, he jackhammers into her from above… specifically, he drives his entire cock down into her ass from above. Arlene’s eyes widen and she squeals like a stuck pig, before ultimately her eyes cross and she makes a truly silly expression.
 
Grunting, Harry begins to fuck her ass just as hard as he fucked her anus. He plows her from above with all the ferocity of a man who doesn’t have to hold back because he knows he’s in charge. More than that… he knows nobody can or will stop him.
 
Professor Potter owns Nevermore Academy. His control over the Nightshade Society proves it. And now he’s spreading his feelers into Jericho as well, more and more. What for, exactly? Why is he here? What brought him to Nevermore?
 
Wednesday’s curiosity gets the better of her and she sits on Arlene’s face. It gives her the best seat in the house after all, and much like before the older woman has to continue tonguing her pussy desperately if she wants to keep getting what little oxygen can reach her while Wednesday’s pale butt is covering her head.
 
At the same time, she watches Harry fuck Arlene’s ass while his seed slowly disgorges from her cunt and dribbles down her pussy mound and belly, utterly wasted. It would be a shame for such powerful cum to go to waste, truth be told. As much as Wednesday knew it was dangerous, she also knew his seed to be powerful. Even now she could feel the small amount she’d imbibed settling into her belly.
 
Rather than wait for an order or ask for permission, Wednesday just leans forward and does it. She drives her tongue into Arlene’s creampied cunt like it’s a spear, digging around deep and then pulling it back into her mouth as a scoop. Just that dollop of magically charged cum that she manages to extract is enough to set Wednesday’s nerves on fire as she shivers in delight.
 
For Arlene, or even Bianca or Yoko, all they could really do with Harry’s seed inside of them was succumb. But Wednesday wasn’t some mundane normie, nor was she just some magical creature. She was an Addams Witch, and that meant she could use the magic contained within Harry’s seed for her own purposes and power.
 
As she continues to eat Arlene out, Wednesday looks up into Professor Potter’s glowing green eyes, almost challenging him to stop her with her defiant gaze. But he just grins down at her in response, chuckling.
 
“Feel free to take as much as you like, Ms. Addams. You’ve certainly earned it.”
 
Tch. Not quite an order, but it still feels like he thinks he’s gotten one over on her. Wednesday doesn’t care though. She doesn’t belong to him, and she won’t let him take ownership of her as easily as he did the others, not ever. So for all that it might look like she’s submitting in this moment, in reality Wednesday is only out for herself, just like always.
 
Grinding her cunt into Arlene’s face to make the moaning normie bitch eat her out more effectively, Wednesday continues to drag her own tongue along the creampied slit in front of her. All the while, Harry slams his cock into Arlene’s ass over and over again from above. His massive bitch breaker is passing by Wednesday’s face at lightning speeds, close enough to shave off skin from her nose if she leaned forward a bit more.
 
She doesn’t, of course. Nor does she let his big, thick, juicy cock distract her from the matter at hand… plumbing Arlene’s depths for every last bit of magically charged seed that she can get down her throat. Wednesday is positively vibrating with power when Harry finally delivers ANOTHER load of magically charged cum, this time to Arlene’s asshole. And then, with little fanfare, he pulls out of her ass and steps away.
 
It takes Wednesday a moment to realize he’s leaving it for her. And while a lesser woman might have balked at the idea of having to eat out Arlene’s normie ass for more of Harry’s cum, Wednesday doesn’t even hesitate. Grabbing hold of Arlene’s ankles tightly, she pulls the upside down woman’s legs over her shoulders and buries her face in between Arlene’s cheeks, tongue diving deep to pull forth every last bit of seed that she possibly can.
 
Sucking the cum off of Arlene’s creampied holes becomes Wednesday’s whole world for the next several minutes, and even though she feels like she could take on the world by the time she’s done, part of her is still frustrated. No matter how deep her tongue gets, she can’t actually get the lion’s share of cum from Arlene’s holes. She just can’t go deep enough.
 
But alas, that was probably for the best. Professor Potter might have become upset with her if she took EVERY drop of jizz from Arlene’s snatch and anus, thus nullifying the work he’s doing on breaking the normie woman’s mind down and making her his bitch.
 
Finally having had her fill, Wednesday pulls back and rises to her feet, leaving ‘Mistress Arlene’ to drop onto her back, still naked, still with her arms behind her back, and rather delirious at this point in time.
 
A look over at Professor Potter shows that he’s got Bianca and Yoko on their knees before him, working over his shaft with their tongues and mouths and bringing him back to full mast. When he sees her finished, Harry grinds and nods at her, before leaving them where they’re kneeling and striding past her back over to Arlene.
 
“You’re welcome to stick around if you like, Wednesday. After all, we’re just getting started.”
 
Hm, to anyone else that sort of phrase might have been bone chilling. To Wednesday Addams, it only caused her to grow more determined. She needed to outlast them all so that once they finally left, she could investigate the Old Meeting House for clues regarding the monster and the prophecy at her own leisure. Until then…
 
“I’m not going anywhere, Professor Potter.”
 
As Harry returns to fucking Arlene silly, plowing the normie bitch into more and more of a cocksleeve whore addicted to his magical cock, Wednesday punctuates her point by sauntering over to Bianca and Yoko. Before the two can react, Wednesday uses a bit of the magic she’d gotten from eating Harry’s seed to dominate the two magical creatures. Since it’s Harry’s magic, it’s even easier to force their submission.
 
Grabbing Bianca by her bald head and Yoko by her straight hair, Wednesday forces the Siren to eat her cunt and the Vampire to eat her ass, even as she lustfully watches Professor Potter do what he does best. He glances over at her and grins knowingly, revealing that he’s aware of what she did. But Wednesday just stares back defiantly, not giving him an inch.
 
She refused to back down. She refused to be just another of his conquests. He and his big fat cock were not going anywhere near her cunt unless he could learn to treat her as an equal. That, Wednesday Addams swore to herself. She just had to stay strong and continue showing him that while she WAS interested, she was not so easily tamed.
 
And hopefully, after all was said and done, she’ll have made substantial progress on BOTH of her mysteries today.

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

4