Chapter 63: Aftermath
657 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The aftermath of the vision leaves Wednesday so off-kilter that she doesn’t even slip away from the celebration that follows the Black Cats’ win. She definitely should have, but instead she’s in such a daze that she sticks around the entire time. At least for the official party anyways. Held in the school’s main courtyard, the winners of the Poe Cup are treated like queens while the losers all have to wallow in their defeat.
 
Though to be fair, two of the three losing teams take their defeat with grace, having been more than used to it by this point seeing as Bianca’s team had been on a winning streak. The Siren Team on the other hand… well, they were very much not happy about their loss. But with Enid not having to keep an eye on Wednesday to prevent HER from slinking off, it just meant the preppy, slutty blonde werewolf would keep an eye on Bianca instead.
 
Every time the Siren tried to slip away, Enid was there to pull her back into the party, clearly relishing in Bianca’s humiliation and enjoying driving the point home that she and her team had LOST. Wednesday was enjoying it too by the end, she had to admit. To the extent that when the official celebration finally begins to wind down and they finally part ways, she might… maybe… have a TINY bit of a smirk on her normally downturned lips.
 
“I’ll talk to you later, Wednesday! Bianca and I have a little date to get to~”
 
Wednesday hums as Enid digs her colorful nails into Bianca’s chocolate ass cheek, holding the squirming Siren close and making sure she can’t go anywhere. Bianca looks downright defeated and in the end Wednesday nods, satisfied that the Siren has not only gotten her comeuppance on the battlefield that was the Poe Cup, but would be getting it doubly so behind closed doors from Enid and also likely Professor Potter.
 
She tries not to linger too long on that thought though, lest it bring a blush to her very pale face.
 
“I’ll see you back at our dorm then, I suppose.”
 
Smiling like the cat who caught the canary… or maybe the wolf who caught the mermaid, Enid beams and nods before dragging Bianca off. Wednesday watches them go for a moment, trying hard not to spend too much time lingering on their curves and the way Enid is mauling Bianca’s ass. It only brings back memories of her vision after all, that lurid scene that she’d found herself watching… and touching herself to.
 
But what had that been at the end there? It was herself but not. It was like a washed-out, white-haired version of her had suddenly appeared right in her face and said ‘Wednesday, you are the key!’. Key to what though? And was that a version of her or no? Wednesday didn’t really understand, but one thing was for sure… she was a consummate investigator and that meant she would get to the bottom of the mysteries in front of her, no matter what.
 
As night falls and Nevermore Academy grows quieter by the moment, Wednesday skulks about, hunting for clues. She’d already gone through the entire ‘official’ school library and not found any books missing pages that could have been where Rowan’s art came from. However, she’d found a mysterious mask in a secret compartment in Rowan’s old room (also Xavier’s current room) that had a strange marking on it.
 
Hunting for that, she eventually comes upon a statue that had admittedly caught her eye before. The statue of Edgar Allen Poe looms at the end of one of Nevermore’s corridors, looking down at her with a sanctimonious smirk on its carved lips. But Wednesday is no longer fooled. She’d read the riddle in the open tome the statue is holding before and initially been stumped by it.
 
However, she’d had an epiphany. The lines in the statue’s book… they aren’t just one riddle, but a series of riddles. Each sentence is its own riddle, Wednesday has realized. Using a flashlight, she’s able to quickly write down the answers to each riddle in a notebook, having no issues with solving them now that she’s realized the trick.
 
For a moment though, the answers stare up at her from the page seemingly somewhat nonsensical. Then… she realizes it. The first letter of each answer spells out the ultimate answer.
 
S N A P T W I C E
 
Stepping down off of the statue’s pedestal, still silent as the grave, Wednesday Addams looks left, looks right, and looks behind her. Nobody, good. She lets the barest of smiles lift up her lips as she raises her hand to the statue… and snaps twice.
 
The crisp sounds of her snapping fingers echo through the corridors, no doubt activating some ancient system as the statue’s raven-clad arm turns inward and the entire statue pulls back along with the wall to reveal a hidden secret passageway leading down into a spiraling staircase. Wednesday’s smile grows a fraction of an inch more… and then she calms down again, returning to her usual emotionless self as she begins to make her way down the stairs.
 
As the Edgar Allen Poe Statue shifts back into place behind her, Wednesday can feel her anticipation building all the same. Finally she’s making some progress. Wherever this leads, she’s confident that it’s connected to Rowan. And if it’s connected to Rowan, it might be connected to the picture and the monster she saw kill the boy. There was sure to be-
 
Wednesday stops, both physically and mentally, as familiar noises suddenly reach her ears. She’s about halfway down the stairs at this point and must be getting rather close to the bottom, because those are the distinct sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, large phallic shapes pistoning in and out of holes, and feminine moans reaching her ears.
 
A shiver runs down Wednesday’s spine as she’s reminded of her most recent vision and the effect it had on her. She usually prided herself on being more composed than all of that, but during the vision it was like she couldn’t control herself. It was like all of the emotions, all of the sensations, all of the pleasure… was multiplied tenfold.
 
It was insane, but it was also just a vision. And Wednesday would be damned before she let some hanky-panky get in the way of her investigation. Eyes narrowed, Wednesday proceeds at a much slower pace now, creeping down the stairs as silently as possible and skulking forward until she finally sees a light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.
 
More accurately, she finally reaches the point where the staircase begins to open up on one side, revealing a central circular chamber that the spiral stairs descend down into. Wednesday stops at the very top of this opening of course, crouching down and peeking through while making herself as small as possible to cut down on visibility.
 
What she witnesses happening down in the center of the secret chamber once she’s positioned herself properly… it takes Wednesday’s breath away. Oh, she’s not remotely surprised truth be told. She’d watched Enid walk off with Bianca literally an hour ago and she’d had a pretty good idea of exactly what the blonde werewolf was taking the ebony siren away for.
 
On top of that, she should have realized… the two mysteries were more connected then she’d initially thought. That mask she’d found in Rowan and Xavier’s dorm room… must have been tied to the Nightshade Society. The same society that Bianca and Xavier had been talking about and that Xavier had been kicked out of.
 
It would seem Wednesday might have stumbled upon one of the reasons Xavier and his fellow males had been kicked out of the Nightshade Society. Namely… Harry James Potter, Wizard Lord.
 
The man was sat off to one side of the chamber like a King upon his throne… if any kings had ever turned large, voluptuous women into furniture, made them wear gimp masks, and then used them as thrones that was. Not only was Professor Potter sitting on one such woman in an identity-concealing mask, but he was also forcing Yoko Tanaka to anally ride his cock, the poor vampire gurgling as she bounces up and down on his dick.
 
Finally, Bianca’s second in command (supposedly) Divina, can be seen on her hands and knees in front of the wizard, alternating between licking at the vampire’s exposed cunt and Professor Potter’s hefty ball sack in equal measure.
 
Funnily enough, they’re not even the main event though. As erotic as the sight of the wizard being seen to by three women at once is, they’re basically just a side piece to what’s happening in the center of the chamber.
 
“Grrr… you thought you could use today’s victory against me, didn’t you?! Bitch! Don’t try to deny it! I’m not an idiot! I’ve seen you muscling in on my territory! Let this be a lesson to you, Bianca! I’m Master’s Best Girl! You’re just his best whore and that’s ALL you’ll ever be!”
 
Looking angrier than Wednesday has ever had the chance to see her, Enid is snarling and raging as she goes to town on Bianca Barclay. The blonde werewolf is still wearing her catsuit from the Poe Cup, while Bianca has been stripped completely naked in a humiliating display. But even more humiliating of a display is the position that Enid has Bianca in. With a massive double-sided dildo trapped between their cunts, Enid has Bianca’s legs high in the air, grasping them by their ankles as she forces all of Bianca’s weight onto her neck and shoulders.
 
Folded up in that uncomfortable position, the ebony siren can’t do anything more than squeal and cry out helplessly as Enid jackhammers into her from above.
 
Wednesday tilts her head to the side as she observes the scene. Now that everything isn’t as intense as it was back in the vision, she’s more readily capable of controlling her reaction to what she’s witnessing. It’s certainly quite erotic and maybe even a little arousing… no, scratch that, it’s very arousing. Sure, maybe Wednesday and Enid don’t see eye to eye on everything, but they have enough in common that Wednesday might, very lightly, be willing to consider Enid something of… an acquaintance.
 
In comparison, Bianca can ONLY be described as a nuisance bordering on a full-blown enemy. The dark-skinned girl should be happy she’s not a full-blown enemy though, because members of the Addams Family didn’t tend to let full-blown enemies live. But nuisances… well, they learned to deal with those from an early age throughout their entire lives.
 
And so, seeing Enid putting Bianca in her place… yes it was pretty damn arousing. More importantly though, it was very illuminating, especially the way Enid was talking down to Bianca as she physically dominated the whimpering, whining, sobbing siren.
 
“Stupid cunt! Master doesn’t care about you! Not like he cares about me! You’ll never be anything but a collection of holes to be sold to the highest bidder! Don’t forget that, bitch! Never forget your place ever again!”
 
Really, there was just one downside to all of this from Wednesday’s perspective. From the look of things, even with the tears streaking down Bianca’s face… she was enjoying the abuse and degradation.
 
“Y-Yes! S-Sorry! L-learned my lesson! God… G-GOD!”
 
Despite having tear tracks, Bianca also has an issue with her eyes threatening to roll up into her skull and her tongue threatening to stick straight out of her mouth. Her hands as well are groping at her own breasts and she’s very clearly cumming nonstop upon the massive double-sided dildo that Enid has her impaled upon.
 
Tch… it looked like Enid had already broken the siren before Wednesday arrived. Shame that, but it was what it was. And to be fair, Bianca’s enthusiastic and eager support of her own abuse wasn’t completely ruining the moment. Just… detracting from it a little bit.
 
Still, this explained some things. The Nightshade Society was Professor Potter’s pet project now. He’d had the girls kick all of the boys out and seemed to be intending on turning the society into some sort of escort service. Enid clearly thought she was above such things as the wizard’s ‘best girl’, but also clearly knew that Bianca wasn’t. Calling the siren Harry’s ‘best whore’ made it abundantly clear that Enid didn’t see herself as ‘on the menu’ so to speak. She was a dish for one… her Master.
 
Curiouser and curiouser, Wednesday can’t help thinking even as she licks her lips, alternating between Enid and Bianca’s show and the barest glimpses of Professor Potter’s utterly massive bitch breaker disappearing in and out of Yoko’s anus.
 
And it was a bitch breaker, of that Wednesday no longer had any doubt. Especially if her suspicions regarding the large woman in the gimp mask currently being used as Professor Potter’s throne were true. After all, while she had yet to see this particular woman naked OR in a gimp mask… there was really only one woman that tall in Nevermore Academy, unless Harry had brought someone in front the outside.
 
If the Principal herself was in on all of this… well then, it was practically a done deal, wasn’t it?
 
Unfortunately, solving one mystery left her with the issue of how to solve the other. Wednesday still didn’t believe that the mystery of Professor Potter and the mystery of the monster that killed Rowan and all those other people were truly connected. No, rather… it would seem that the wizard’s takeover of the Nightshade Society was coincidentally getting in Wednesday’s way.
 
Looking past the fornication taking place down on the floor of the central chamber, Wednesday can see the bookcases that line the room. Bookcases that no doubt carry the very book that Rowan’s drawing had been torn out of. So basically… all of this was getting in the way of advancing her investigation of the second mystery. And somehow Wednesday suspected she wouldn’t be able to just walk down there, tell them to ignore her, and do the research she’d come here hoping to do.
 
In the end, all she could do was sit and wait. Hopefully they would move to another part of the hidden lair or clear out entirely and then she could do her business…
 
-x-X-x-
 
Seated upon his Principal Weems Furniture, bouncing Yoko upon his cock while Divina’s tongue works along his balls and the vampire’s sex, Harry smiles. Looking upon his collection of whores, he can’t help but take some pride in their changes. Especially Yoko and Divina.
 
Yoko might have been an irritation at first, but she’d completely broken now after spending so much time in Alcina Dimistrescu’s not-so-tender care. As a result, the Asian Vampire not only now sported nipple rings dangling off her teats and a piercing on her tongue but had even consented to an animated back tattoo. Said tattoo depicted a Japanese woman being constantly violated by tentacles. It was positively obscene and also a complete work of art in Harry’s opinion.
 
Divina, meanwhile, had opted for the classical school slut look. Her microskirt hid nothing, exposing her clit piercings. Right now, she was also wearing only her school tie and her jacket, letting Yoko’s gushing quim explode all over her again and again, her pussy juices glistening down off of Divina’s chin, along her chest, through her petite, naked breasts and all the way down to her navel.
 
And then there was Enid and Bianca. Harry wasn’t an idiot. He’d known full well that Bianca had been jockeying for Enid’s role for a little while now. The only problem with that was Bianca hadn’t understood Enid’s role. Not truly. She thought she could just impress him enough that she would be in his good books and replace Enid completely.
 
But the position of Best Girl wasn’t about who impressed him the most or who was most in his good books for doing the best. No, Harry’s Best Girl was a position built on trust, loyalty, and devotion. All traits that Enid Sinclair had delivered upon time and time again from the very first moment they’d met. Enid had always known she belonged to him. She hadn’t had to be told. She hadn’t needed to be taught or trained. In the end, she’d come to him already tamed… and continued to show her loyalty with every single breath she took.
 
THAT was what made Enid Best Girl. Bianca, by comparison, could never hope to measure up. Not even if she beat Enid in every single competition for the next several years. Bianca had come to him as a disobedient, disloyal brat who had to be taught her place consistently and repeatedly. Even now, her ambitious personality continued to prove her downfall. She thought Enid was someone to be defeated, but ultimately… she was shit out of luck.
 
Case in point, Enid feels her own orgasm approaching over in the center of the chamber and quickly hops off of her end of the double sided dildo, hovering over the ebony siren’s face. She quickly squirts out a torrent of fluids all over the near-comatose girl’s body, marking her right then and there for all werewolves and other creatures with enhanced senses. No werewolf who took one sniff of Bianca after this would recognize her as anything other than Enid Sinclair’s bitch.
 
Of course, Enid does this in the heat of the moment without really thinking about it. Which is why as soon as she’s done, she comes back to herself and then whips her head around to look at him, clearly hoping for approval. She gets it in the form of a broad smile and a simple nod, right before Harry reaches around Yoko, pinches her pierced nipples, and slams up into her ass one final time.
 
The Asian Vampire shrieks loudly as she feels his hot cum exploding up into her bowels, filling her anus to the brim and then overflowing right onto dear Divina’s face. As the better of his two siren whores, Divina quickly and efficiently begins working her tongue along his balls even harder, lapping up what cums winds up spilling out over his nut sack.
 
As she does so, Harry pulls an insensate Yoko off of his dick and drops her to the side before bringing his fingers to his lips and doing a quick whistle. Enid is off like a rocket the moment he does so, scampering over and leap-frogging Divina in order to jump into his lap. Still wearing her Black Cat catsuit but with a hole in the crotch cut out to expose her pussy, Enid moans as she nuzzles into his neck, licking at his face like a lovesick puppy.
 
Grabbing her by the hips, Harry lifts his blonde pet up and then drops her back down, impaling her on his cock right then and there. Without hesitation, his Best Girl quickly begins bouncing up and down on his dick, moaning like a wanton whore as her eyes roll around wildly in her skull.
 
Harry enjoys the moment for what it is, with a completely frozen Weems acting as his furniture, Divina happily lapping away at his balls, and Enid bouncing up and down on his cock like a mad woman. Until suddenly, Enid freezes for a moment, going still. Harry raises an eyebrow, but before he can ask what’s wrong, she goes right back to riding him like crazy. However, she also has something to say when she nuzzles into his neck again, whispering so quietly that only Harry can hear her over all the lewd noises their bodies are currently making.
 
“Master… someone naughty is watching us~”
 
Harry raises an eyebrow at that and immediately expands his awareness with his magic. If one of the exiled male members of the Nightshade Society has returned to the hidden lair, he might have to do something… but no. Just as Enid is telling him who it is, Harry detects who it is as well, confirming it with his own senses.
 
“Wednesday has found us~”
 
Indeed. While he doesn’t bother glancing in her direction, Harry is suddenly quite aware that Wednesday Addams has stumbled upon their activities. The girl is currently crouched down at the very top of the stairs, where the stairs hit the opening that starts to spill out into the chair. She’s watching them go at it silently, but surprisingly enough not touching herself to the sight. What a shame.
 
“Do you, mm, want me to retrieve her for you, Master?”
 
Harry smiles at the thought of it. Enid would too, of course. He knew she would. And the mental imagery of his Best Girl popping off of his cock and racing up the stairs on all fours to grab Wednesday and deposit the peeping girl in front of him… was somewhat arousing. However…
 
“No. Not yet.”
 
Enid whines but nods her head into his neck in understanding. As he continues to fuck her from below while she bounces upon his cock, Harry explains himself, his lips currently not in Wednesday’s line of sight and thus not capable of being read as he speaks quietly for Enid’s ears only.
 
“You’ve developed quite the repertoire with Ms. Addams so far, pet. Some would argue you’ve done the impossible and even befriended her.”
 
Enid’s cunt clenches around his cock at the idea, making Harry smile. Yes, even though his Best Girl was loyal to him and him alone… she still wanted to make friends. It was hardwired into her DNA. Pack was everything, even if he was her Master and Alpha. And even Harry had to admit to being impressed with the in-roads Enid had made with Wednesday. Convincing her to participate in the Poe Cup had been no small feat.
 
“It would be a shame to ruin that budding relationship by acting too rashly. I think you should continue your slow, friendly seduction of the girl… and when you have her eating out of the palm of your hand, only then should you bring her to me. Understood?”
 
Letting out a shuddering breath, no doubt imagining it, Enid nods into his neck.
 
“Nnngh… y-yes Master.”
 
Of course, Harry is well aware that he’s probably setting Enid up for failure here. Sure, maybe his Best Girl will prove capable of continuing to do the impossible. But Wednesday Addams? Eating out of the palm of anyone’s hand? It didn’t seem very likely. No, more likely Enid would continue to wear down at Wednesday’s defenses as she’d so far proven uniquely suited for, while Harry would have to be the one to come in and deliver the finishing blow.
 
Wednesday would join in on the fun… of that he had no doubt. But it would have to be in due time lest they scare the dear away or he wind up bringing her parents down upon his head. Could Harry handle an angry Gomez and Morticia Addams? Perhaps. But did he want to? Fuck no.
 
In the meantime…
 
“You did so well today, Enid. I’m very proud of you. So proud, in fact, that I’d say you deserve a reward for winning the Poe Cup.”
 
Enid pulls away from his neck at that to look at him with bright, hopeful eyes. Harry just grins… and then grabs her more securely by the hips and rises to his feet. The blonde werewolf squeaks and hastily wraps her limbs around him like a monkey, even as Harry cups her ass cheeks and hums.
 
“Let’s begin.”
 
Without hesitation, Harry slams Enid down upon his cock and then just… doesn’t stop. Heh, maybe it’s having an audience that gives him a little bit extra pep in his step. But no, he’d always intended to reward Enid for winning the Poe Cup, Wednesday or no Wednesday. Having the Addams girl spying on them just added some extra incentive to really go all out.
 
Starting with a standing fuck leaves Enid squealing to high heavens and cumming her brains out upon his cock in no time at all. Her eyes roll back in her head and her tongue lolls out of her mouth as she shudders, shakes, and spasms all over his cock. Harry gropes and mauls her buttocks, making no small amount of effort to really mess her up. He doesn’t hold anything back either… and in no time at all, he’s cumming inside of her.
 
Filling Enid to the brim, Harry growls to make it clear he’s not done with her yet. He pulls her off of his cock, spins her around, and drops her forward towards the ground. The blonde werewolf catches herself on her hands of course, and Harry slides his own hands along her legs, spreading them wide and thrusting back into her in a wheelbarrow position with Enid as the wheelbarrow in question.
 
She squeals as he begins to fuck her all around the central chamber, his every thrust forcing her to crawl forward on her hands as her toes curl behind him. He grins at the way she keeps cumming for him even now.
 
After a time, the speed of his thrusting gets to be too much for Enid and she winds up sort of curled in on herself. It’s a similar position to the one that the blonde had Bianca in, except Enid isn’t facing him this time. She winds up folded over, her legs out in one direction and her weight on her neck and shoulders just like Bianca had been. He drills her pussy like this for some time more before pulling out and thrusting into her ass instead.
 
It was just too tempting not to. Staring him right in the face, her beckoning anus was begging to be fucked. With how messy his cock is from already cumming inside of her slick wet cunt once, Harry is able to stuff Enid’s asshole with his entire cock in one fell swoop. The position also makes it easier for him to jackhammer down into her, even as Enid moans and squeals in equal measure.
 
Fucking his Best Girl’s ass is as good as ever, of course. At the same time, Divina crawls over and continues to lap and lick at Harry’s balls and taint. Under any other circumstances, the siren might have also sat on Enid’s face since the blonde werewolf was currently in the best position for it, but Divina knew better. She might not have received the same punishment as Bianca, but that was only because she hadn’t really been trying to usurp Enid’s place like her fellow siren had.
 
She’d still lost the Poe Cup though and Divina was way more self-aware then Bianca was. She recognized that if she tried to mess with Enid’s reward, Harry would have to act. Instead, she remains in a support role, enjoying her position as fluffer even as Harry buries every last inch of his cock in Enid’s ass again and again.
 
Until finally, he lets out a grunt and tips over the edge once more, filling Enid’s ass with his seed. Pumping a nice, hot thick load into her bowels to match the creampie in her cunt, one might think him done rewarding her. But far from it in fact. No, he was planning on fucking Enid all night long.
 
Pulling out of the werewolf, he lifts Enid up into the air and then sets her back down on her hands and knees. He’s inside of her again, this time fucking her doggystyle, within moments. Enid howls her pleasure and enjoyment at that, arching her back and begging for more at the top of her lungs.
 
“YES! HARDER MASTER! FUCK THIS BITCH LIKE SHE DESERVES! NNNNGH!”
 
After doggystyle, he takes her on her side. And then on her back, and then in a mating press. Position after position, Harry runs through them all. He cums more times than he can count, sometimes in one of Enid’s holes, sometimes all over her body. In which case, Divina does go in for the attack then, licking some of his cum off of Enid’s beautiful naked form as the blonde werewolf writhes in abject delight under him.
 
At one point, Enid deep throats his entire cock. At another, she gets fucked up against one of the bookcases surrounding the central chamber, making some dusty old tomes fall down to the floor in the process.
 
Harry isn’t too worried about that, of course. He’s already been through the Nightshade Society’s library just as he’d been through the official Nevermore Library. This was the place were a lot of the Addams Family Library had wound up, actually. He’d found a couple leads regarding his original purpose at the Academy, but he was currently taking all of that slow for the time being since he was having way too much fun corrupting the school for his own purposes.
 
In the end, fucking Enid is more important than some musty books. And so that’s what Harry does. He fucks and fucks Enid until eventually, Wednesday Addams finally leaves. Then, he keeps fucking Enid because it was never about Wednesday in the first place. It was all about his Best Girl and making sure that Enid got the best reward possible for being so loyal and devoted to him.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Things go on long enough that Wednesday finally realizes she’s not going to get to do any research tonight. And really, she’s seen enough. Plus, at the rate they’re going, they’ll probably leave rather than go further into the hidden lair… and as far as Wednesday is aware, the only exit to this place is through her.
 
With that in mind, trying to tamp down on just how impressed she was by the Professor’s big fat fucking cock, Wednesday beats a hasty retreat back to her room. Not just to regroup and reassess things, but also… to relieve herself.
 
She’d done a good job of containing her impulses while spying on them this evening, much better than she had during her vision earlier that day. But that didn’t mean Wednesday didn’t still have needs. Curling up on her bed, she slides one hand down between her legs and brings the other up to a breast, biting her lower lip as she starts to pleasure herself.
 
Before long, she’s moaning up a storm and jackhammering three whole fingers in and out of her cunt while viciously twisting her nipples one after the other in a heady mixture of pleasure and pain. She definitely gets way too into it… and that’s the excuse she tells herself later for what happens next.
 
“Hehehe… enjoying yourself, Wednesday~”
 
Wednesday freezes in consternation as Enid suddenly big spoons her. She hadn’t even realized the werewolf had snuck back into their room or crawled right into her bed until suddenly, Enid was slid behind her and wrapping her up in her arms. The Addams Girl can smell all of the cum and sweat on Enid, as well as feel it rub off on her as Enid not-so-dry humps her from behind.
 
“Hope you enjoyed the show earlier. Can’t wait until I can share all the joys of being a good girl with you directly, bestie~”
 
Furrowing her brow, Wednesday frowns. It shouldn’t have surprised her that Enid caught her, but it did. Mostly because she would have expected someone as overexcitable and preppy as Enid to have immediately grabbed Wednesday and dragged her down to share with her Master. In the end, the only way it made sense to Wednesday was if Enid told Harry about Wednesday’s presence and HE was the one who told her to stay away.
 
That had all sorts of troubling connotations but was neither here nor there in the moment. Wednesday begins to push back on Enid while also opening her mouth, fully intending to tell the werewolf off… but before she can do so, Enid suddenly sticks her fingers past Wednesday’s lips. And not just her fingers… but her fingers coated in a glob of Professor Potter’s cum from one of her holes.
 
“Here! A reward to be shared between winners~”
 
Wednesday can only growl and moan impotently in equal measure as she’s spun around and forced to makeout with the blonde werewolf. The two of them swap way too much cum over the next long while, with Enid always seeming to have more to dig out of her orifices for them to share. In the end… in the end, it all reminds her too much of how she felt in the vision and Wednesday finds herself succumbing to the pleasure. It should be fine since Harry isn’t here, right?
 
Wednesday’s eyes roll up in her head, which is a good thing for one Goody Addams as said eyes begin to glow from the spectre quasi-possessing her descendant in order to enjoy the tasty sticky treat. And so it goes, as Enid giggles eagerly at further corrupting her friend for her Master.

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

6