Chapter 62: The Poe Cup
340 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As it turned out, this place was even more interesting than Wednesday Addams had first thought. In fact, she was almost inclined to say that Nevermore Academy was trying too hard, if one were to personify it. All that business with Harry Potter was one thing… but then there was the fact that someone had tried to kill her… and been killed in turn.

Wednesday barely even knew who Rowan was before he was dead. But the boy had most certainly attempted to murder her at the carnival, and the only reason Wednesday had survived was because of the monster. A monster rampaging through the forest had slaughtered Rowan and left HER alive for some reason. She still didn’t know why but she was determined to find out.

For a bit, Wednesday had entertained the idea that it was all connected. Perhaps Harry Potter, the Wizard Lord, was also a massive monster? Or perhaps the monster was under his control. But no. After a day or two more of observation, Wednesday had ultimately come to the conclusion that the two things were separate for the most part. Whatever Harry was doing here at Nevermore, it was something else entirely from this monster that was going around and killing people.

TWO mysteries to solve cropping up and showing themselves off to her just like that? Yes, it made perfect sense to say that Nevermore was trying too hard to keep her. And yet… consider herself kept. She was no longer even entertaining the idea of running away to join the circus. No, her interest was caught and she couldn’t pull herself away. It was all much, much to interesting.

… Which was what led her to her current predicament.

“I just don’t understand, Bianca! Make it make sense! You’ve been acting weird for weeks now! You and the other girls kicked me and the guys out of the Nightshade Society, and you haven’t even tried to get back together with me in days! What the hell is going on around here?!”

To her credit, it wasn’t like Wednesday had intended to eavesdrop on the teenage drama between Xavier and Bianca. She’d been here first, after all. Though to be fair, ‘here’ was in fact Rowan’s old room… which he just so happened to share with Xavier, making it Xavier’s room as well. And that technically, sort of meant that Wednesday was the intruder here and thus in the wrong.

Semantics. Either way, knowing she was about to be caught investigating, she’d fled under the bed just before the door had fully opened to admit Xavier, Bianca, and their quite loud conversation. Now Wednesday found herself an unwitting spy as she was forced to listen in.

“You wouldn’t understand Xavier. But suffice to say, the Nightshade Society has gone through a change. As a result, it will be all-female from now on. It’s been voted into the society’s bylaws.”

How interesting. They’ve both mentioned it now. The Nightshade Society. Wednesday was actually investigating them as well. It was strange that they’d kicked out all of the male members and gone all-female though. Why did they do that, exactly? Was it tied to the killings? Or was it tied to the wizard lord? Ugh, sometimes having two separate mysteries going on at the same time was less of a blessing and more of a curse, wasn’t it?

“That’s ridiculous! What could possibly be your reasoning? The Nightshade Society has existed for about as long as Nevermore itself and it’s NEVER been one gender before!”

Wednesday can hear the frustration in Xavier’s voice and imagine the anger and confusion written across his face. Likewise, she can hear the smug, casual superiority in Bianca’s tone and imagine the smirk on HER face as well.

“Sorry Xavier, that’s just the way it is. The Nightshade Society has been… repurposed. We’re part of a project to normalize relations with the normies. A project that simply doesn’t involve you.”

“Doesn’t involve… you know I could go to Weems with this, right? The Nightshade Society isn’t even supposed to exist anymore. We were officially shut down. And yet, she’s been turning a blind eye to us for a while now… I wonder what she might do if she found out about this ‘repurposing’.”

There’s silence as Bianca seems shocked by Xavier’s sudden turn to blackmail and threats. Wednesday isn’t sure why the Siren would be all that surprised though. When you left someone with no other options, they were bound to get desperate and seek out alternatives. Maybe Bianca just didn’t think Xavier had it in him?

“… You know Xavier, maybe I can show you a little bit of what we’re doing.”

“What are you- whoa! Wha-!”

Wednesday blinks as the bed suddenly shakes and shifts on top of her. Did Bianca just attack Xavier? Should she step in and do something about that? But if so… what? There’s definitely struggling going on above her, and Xavier sounds very confused.

“Bianca, you can’t just- guh!”

And then…

“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”

The telltale signs of a very sloppy blowjob drift down to reach Wednesday’s ears as she realizes what’s happening up top. Given her very active imagination as well as the experiences she’s had since coming to Nevermore, Wednesday can picture it all perfectly too. Xavier on his back, bewildered and shocked. Bianca kneeling between his splayed legs, having fished his cock out of his pants and promptly stuffed it into her mouth.

From the sound of things, Bianca doesn’t let up for even a second either. She gobbles Xavier’s cock like it’s nobody’s business and likely fondles his balls quite aggressively as well. She goes hard and she doesn’t show any mercy… and as a result…

“Bianca!”

Xavier calls his ex-girlfriend’s name out at the top of his lungs in a manner that Wednesday recognizes immediately to be the result of a sudden and involuntary climax. For a moment Bianca can be heard gulping down Xavier’s seed… but then it must overwhelm her, because she abruptly pulls back and some of it winds up sailing off of the bed entirely.

How does Wednesday know this? Well, it lands on the floor right in front of her of course. She only has a moment to recognize what the white, sticky substance is and how it might endanger her hiding place before it’s too late to do anything about it, however. Slipping right off the bed and onto her hands and knees, Bianca Barclay lowers her face to the floor and begins to lick and lap up her ex’s cum like it’s the most treasured treat in the world.

Of course, this means she clocks Wednesday. The Siren freezes up for only a moment as they make eye contact… and then grins a wicked grin as she finishes cleaning up the mess Xavier has made and then sits up again. Wednesday finds herself surprised by this. Bianca isn’t going to expose her presence to Xavier? It would certainly win her points with him. Then again… she doesn’t really need to win points, does she?

“Come here, Xavier.”

“Bianca, we need to talk about what just happened. You can’t just… you can’t…”

“I said, come here Xavier.”

There’s a tonal shift between the first order and the second. Wednesday’s eyes widen as she realizes Bianca is using her Siren’s Call on the prophetic painter just in time for Xavier’s legs to slide off the edge of the bed and his feet to come down onto the floor right in front of Wednesday’s face.

“You… bitch.”

It seems Xavier knows he’s being influenced by Bianca’s voice at least, but knowing doesn’t let him stop her. Bianca wastes no time in spreading his legs wide and kneeling between his knees. Giggling girlishly, she seemingly positions herself right in front of his cock again if the sound of her hands jerking him off are anything to go off of.

“Frankly, that was a rather pathetic performance, Xavier. Maybe you should try practicing with the new girl some more.”

“I’m not-!”

“After all, I doubt Wednesday Addams will ever be good enough to be inducted into MY Nightshade Society.”

“You-!”

“Fuck my face, Xavier. Give it to me hard. Take out all of that angst and anger and pent-up aggression you have out on me. Use me to your heart’s content.”

A low growl leaves Xavier’s throat but whether he would have refused or not doesn’t matter… because Bianca is once again using her Siren’s Call on him and the effects are quite potent.

“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”

Very potent. Wednesday makes out the sounds of Xavier grabbing hold of Bianca’s bald head and thrusting into her mouth and down the back of her throat a moment later. He fucks her face relentlessly, taking her to task and pounding away at her throat with all that anger she’d mentioned before. Wednesday just hopes Bianca hasn’t bitten off more than she can chew. After all, Xavier was one of Wednesday’s current suspects for the killer.

… If he WAS the monster, then Bianca might have just sealed her own fate. Xavier might kill her in a Siren-induced rage. Except from the sound of things up top, that wasn’t happening.

“GAGKH! GAGKH! GAGKH!”

Oh sure, Xavier was being particularly brutal with the dark-skinned Siren, but he wasn’t killing her as far as Wednesday could tell. Hm… in which case, Wednesday wasn’t about to let Bianca’s comments stand. Especially not when the whorish Siren bitch had gone ahead and positioned herself in such a way that her knees are spread and her dripping cunt is revealed to Wednesday as she moans approvingly while Xavier skull fucks her.

Overcoming her initial shock and seeing how her concerns regarding Xavier’s capacity for violence have been laid to rest, Wednesday’s innate competitiveness rears its ugly head. She’s not about to let some third-rate slut with a fourth-rate technique like Bianca get away with smearing not just Wednesday but also besmirching the entire Addams Family name! She’d show her just how knowledgeable an Addams Woman REALLY was!

And wouldn’t you know it, Bianca has offered Wednesday the perfect cover to. Sliding along her back, Wednesday is able to poke just her head out from under the bed, slipping right out under Bianca’s skirt. Even if Xavier was capable of looking down right now, he wouldn’t see Wednesday at the moment with Bianca covering her up.

From there, once she’s in position, Wednesday grabs Bianca by her thighs and lifts her head, driving her tongue right into Bianca’s cunt on the spot. And then, because she’ll be damned if she’s going to take it easy on the bitch, Wednesday slides her tongue along Bianca’s taint and pushes against the rosebud of her asshole as well.

Attacking both of the Siren’s holes has a pronounced effect on Bianca and if it weren’t for her mouth and throat currently being filled with Xavier’s cock, Wednesday is confident that she’d be hearing the dark-skinned bitch really sing. As it is, Bianca’s squeals and moans are subsequently muffled by Xavier’s man-meat… and are also promptly taken as a sign by the young man that he’s doing well and Bianca approves of his technique.

With another lust-filled growl, Xavier redoubles his pace, fucking Bianca’s face even harder and railing her throat like there’s no tomorrow.

“HULGHK! HULGHK! HULGHK!”

Meanwhile, Wednesday’s sense of superiority and amusement at having caught Bianca off-guard proves to be rather short-lived. The Siren turns out to be more than just all words as she almost immediately clamps her thighs down around Wednesday’s head, grinding her pussy and ass both down onto her questing tongue.

Wednesday can’t even pry her head free, that’s how hard Bianca is clenching. The Siren certainly seems to be athletic too, because the strength of her thighs and the leg lock Wednesday suddenly finds herself in is no joke.

What follows is a simply wild ride of trying to get enough oxygen to stay conscious despite Bianca’s efforts, all while listening to the sounds of Xavier choking Bianca on his cock up top at the same time. How Bianca is able to focus on smothering Wednesday with her twat and asshole while also being asphyxiated on Xavier’s dick at the same time, Wednesday doesn’t know.

Another mystery? No, more than likely the answer was tied into one of the two mysteries she was already dealing with. Probably the Wizard Lord… but she couldn’t rule out that the Nightshade Society also had ties to the monster that was running around either.

Regardless, Wednesday manages to stay conscious even as Xavier finally cums down Bianca’s throat again. She sucks him dry this time… mostly. Some of his seed still overflows out of her mouth and down her front, dripping off of her skirt and onto Wednesday’s hidden chest. Meanwhile, Xavier himself lets out a heartfelt groan and then…

Whump!

… Passes out from exhaustion a moment later. Wednesday would roll her eyes, but she’s too busy dealing with Bianca squirting all over her face, forcing her to swallow some of the other girl’s pussy juices just to avoid drowning. Humiliating? Maybe, but an Addams Woman was willing to endure a lot of humiliation for the sake of survival. They were just built different.

Finally, Bianca pulls back off of Wednesday’s head, looking down at her from an upside down perspective with a wicked smirk. After admiring Wednesday’s quim-drenched face for a moment, she hums as she glances up at Xavier’s passed out form.

“Too bad. He couldn’t last long enough for the main event I suppose.”

Before Wednesday can reply, Bianca is suddenly on top of her again… or rather, she’s leaned down and kissing her. Wednesday is caught off guard by the Siren’s kiss because… well, she’d just been speaking a moment before, and yet somehow she manages to transfer what feels like an entire mouthful of salty, sticky cum to Wednesday’s mouth. Then again, Sirens WERE aquatic creatures, weren’t they? So perhaps that had something to do with it…

Pulling back after the cum-swapping makeout session, Bianca giggles as she finally gets to her feet. Wednesday is quick to finally scramble out from under the bed, wanting to avoid being in a position of vulnerability with the Siren again. She also keeps an ear out for that damn voice of hers… if Bianca tries to use her Siren’s Call on Wednesday like she did on Xavier, she’s going to be dealing with a swift strike to the throat to shut her up.

But no. Bianca just smirks as she looks Wednesday up and down for a moment.

“Have fun playing with boys, Wednesday. I’ll be busy serving real men~”

And just like that, the Siren turns and saunters off with way more sway in her hips than was really necessary. Wednesday narrows her eyes as Bianca leaves the dorm room. Fortunately, Xavier isn’t liable to wake up any time soon, so he won’t discover that she was ever even here. Still… this Nightshade Society needs to be investigated further. Currently, signs point to it being tied to both Harry Potter and the monster.

She hadn’t thought the two mysteries were related to one another, and she still didn’t fully believe they were truly connected. But it was possible that they shared some of the same DNA, Wednesday supposed. Either way, all signs pointed to the Nightshade Society. What even was it? Why was it suddenly undergoing so many changes? Why had Rowan tried to kill her? Why hadn’t the monster? Wednesday wanted answers.

… And also maybe something else as well…

-x-X-x-

“I’m SOOOO glad you decided to join us for the Poe Cup after all, Wednesday!”

It wasn’t originally her intention, that was for sure. The Poe Cup seemed to be taking Nevermore Academy by storm, but in the face of the mysteries Wednesday found herself confronting, she hadn’t considered it worth her time. Never mind that Enid was clearly at the center of the wizard mystery, it had seemed obvious to Wednesday that the Poe Cup was just some silly little event and ultimately a waste of resources and energy that could be spent elsewhere.

… That was before her confrontation with Bianca Barclay in Rowan’s old room. The more Wednesday thought about it, the more Bianca’s words had infuriated her. She wanted to humiliate the Siren right back, but Wednesday’s ways of doing so were somewhat limited. Except no they weren’t, because there was an answer right in front of her.

The Poe Cup. Part canoe race, part foot chase, the goal was to retrieve a flag and bring it back to the finish line first. Apparently, there were no rules during the race itself and because the first half of the race was on water, Bianca’s team of all Sirens managed to win it every single year.

Well, they wouldn’t be winning it this year, that was for sure. Rather than bother addressing Enid’s happiness, Wednesday focuses on the matter at hand.

“You brought the earplugs, right?”

Enid nods her head, producing them and passing them over to Wednesday and the other girls on their team.

“Are you sure about this though, Wednesday? How will we be able to hear each other if our ears are plugged?”

Wednesday scoffs, even as she applies the earplugs. At seeing her do so, Enid hesitantly does the same… only to blink when Wednesday speaks.

“Earplugs aren’t that strong, Enid. Especially not for someone with your enhanced sense of hearing. You can still hear me just fine, albeit muffled. Correct?”

“Um… yes?”

Wednesday nods.

“And I can hear you too. We should all still be able to hear each other… but based on old myths about sailors stuffing their ears with cotton, the earplugs should be enough to disrupt Bianca’s Siren Voice if she decides to try and use it on us during the race.”

Enid scowls at that, punching a fist into an open palm in anger.

“You really think she would try something like that? No wait, what am I saying? Of course she would try something like that. The bitch is just nasty enough to do it too. I can’t believe how she’s been trying to aim for my spot too. I’m going to teach her a lesson today. A lesson she’s never going to forget.”

Wednesday nods. There might not be much about her too-colorful, too-excitable, too-peppy roommate that she approves of, but they definitely see eye-to-eye on their dislike of Bianca Barclay. Which is strange because Enid is one hundred percent Harry Potter’s creature… and all signs point to Bianca being his as well. So why the animosity? Curiouser and curiouser. Wednesday could have just asked, but where was the fun in that? Besides, she didn’t expect to get a straight answer anyways.

No, if Wednesday wanted the truth, she would have to uncover it herself.

Regardless, with their secret weapon in place and the race just about to start, Wednesday stands alongside her teammates with whiskers painted onto her face and a catsuit that hugs her body enough that it might as well be painted on as well. Frankly, it’s probably the most covering clothing Wednesday has ever seen Enid wear, though its VERY form-fitting, so maybe it works for the werewolf because of that.

“Alright everyone!”

Principal Weems draws their attention with two simple words, the racers as well as the assembled crowd of onlookers all looking in her direction.

“I am proud to announce that this year’s Poe Cup is just about ready to begin. Everyone get in your positions. And please, let’s have a good clean race~”

The wink that the Principal gives makes it abundantly clear how likely she expects that to be. No rules. No supervision. Just the four teams and their canoes. As everyone is getting ready, Wednesday can’t help but notice both Bianca and Divina, two of the girls on the Siren Team, glancing surreptitiously over at Kent, one of their fellow merfolk.

Wednesday’s eyes narrow as she sees Kent nod back to them. Even though he’s supposed to be in the crowd, even though the teams are only supposed to be four people each… no, that was ridiculous thinking on Wednesday’s part. There were no rules. Meaning there were no limitations on team numbers. The only limitation was imposed by the fact that the canoes were provided by the Academy and could really only comfortably fit four people before you risked slowing down or just plain sinking from the weight.

However, with no rules… Wednesday nods to herself, suddenly understanding precisely where this was all going. She doesn’t tell Enid though. There’s no point. Instead, she makes sure that all of her tools are stowed away on the canoe as intended.

“Ready? Set! GO!”

With that, they’re off. Immediately, they drag their canoe off of the shore and into the water, their four person team hopping in without issue. Wednesday might be a last minute pick up for the Black Cats, but she was nothing if not capable. And she always loved to pick up new skills. Variety was the spice of life, after all.

The first leg of the race begins with no small amount of tomfoolery though. Everyone starts at around the same pace but before anyone can pull ahead… yep, there it is. Wednesday’s eyes narrow as she sees a slight dip in the water heading for one of the other team’s canoes. Kent, has to be. The merman has dived into the river after the race started and is going to be sabotaging the other teams so that Bianca’s team wins.

Wednesday could have said something, of course. She could have called out and warned the team of no-names that Kent was about to pick off first. She doesn’t though. Instead she lets them go down, watching as their canoe begins to take on water from whatever damage the underwater merman has managed to do to it.

Then, her eyes still fixed on where he’s at… Wednesday waits for Kent to approach their canoe and at just the right moment, tosses a net over the side. In the end, she couldn’t have warned the other team even if she wanted to. The element of surprise was just too important and in this case, it was critical. Wednesday smiles as the water churns for a moment. Her net had been spot on after all, and Kent is stuck dealing with it beneath the water, his struggling no doubt entangling him further.

As they continue on and Wednesday raises her head from the water, she briefly makes eye contact with an enraged Bianca a few dozen yards away. It’s obvious that the dark-skinned Siren knows exactly what Wednesday has done. And perhaps she wouldn’t have resorted to using her Siren’s Call if Kent hadn’t been indisposed… but now that he is…

“TURN AROUND AND START GOING THE OTHER DIRECTION!”

Bianca’s words resound through the air, the power of her supernatural voice striking everyone but her own team. Except… the Black Cats had come prepared for such foul play. While they do HEAR Bianca, it’s just as Wednesday thought. By stuffing their ears with the earplugs, they disrupt some component of how the Siren Voice works, perhaps by altering how the words are traveling through their ears in the first place.

Regardless, no one on Wednesday or Enid’s team falters. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the other remaining team with Xavier and Ajax. Those guys all immediately begin turning in the face of Bianca’s fury, and it takes them a minute or two to get themselves back under control and shake themselves out of it before they can turn back around again.

Of course, they were just collateral damage. Bianca’s true target was the Black Cats, and now… well, to say she’s even more furious than before would be an understatement. Wednesday even allows herself a small smirk as their team pulls further and further ahead. Until finally… the land. It was time for the foot chase section of the race.

“Go, Wednesday!”

Technically, Enid was a better fit for this portion of the race. She was a werewolf after all, and far more athletic then Wednesday could hope to be just based off genetics. But this had been one of Wednesday’s two conditions for joining the Poe Cup. The first condition had been that Enid and the others had to do whatever Wednesday said and allow Wednesday to bring whatever tools she felt she needed. The second condition was that Wednesday got to retrieve the flag, to fully cement her humiliating defeat of Bianca Barclay.

As the canoe hits dry land, Wednesday is already up on her feet and leaping off of it to begin racing into the forest, through the trees. Following the path to Joseph Crackstone’s tomb, she’s the first to arrive by a wide margin, reaching out and grabbing for the Black Cat’s flag while bracing herself on the edge of the tomb. In that moment, Wednesday has every intention of sabotaging the other flags. Pulling them all down and throwing them behind the tomb or something. After all, there were no rules.

Unfortunately, even as she’s pulling her team’s flag down… that contact with Crackstone’s tomb causes another vision and Wednesday’s eyes roll back in her head as her spine arches from what she sees.

-x-X-x-

You couldn’t pick your ancestors. No one got to decide where they came from and all that. But… the flipside is also true, isn’t it? You can’t pick your descendants either. Though Goody had to admit, this wasn’t entirely Wednesday’s fault.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“Nnnngh! Yes! Harder Master!”

“F-Fuck! Give it to us! Oh FUCK YES!”

It wasn’t as though her descendant, Wednesday Addams, could pick and choose what visions she had. However, she COULD choose how she responded to them. Upon arriving in this vision, Wednesday had taken one look at the green-eyed man and his massive fat cock destroying woman after woman… and she’d gone straight to touching herself to the sight!

Seriously?! This was important stuff! Wednesday NEEDED to focus! Only… as much as Goody wanted to say as much, she was limited. She was so very, very limited. She was barely a ghost, truth be told. Otherwise that Wizard Lord would likely have already caught her. She was very, very old and over time her capacity to interact with the world had diminished until she was barely anymore than a shade. Indeed, at this point the only people she COULD interact with were her descendants and the only way she could interact with them was through their visions.

Only, neither she nor her descendants could control what those visions showed.

Moaning. Wanton moaning. Flesh slapping against flesh. Holes being positively destroyed. The Wizard Lord, Harry Potter, goes to town on all sorts of women, many of them Wednesday’s peers. He ruins other men for them and then sends women like Bianca to whore themselves out. He makes them obsessed with him, turning them into cock-hungry sluts, and then has them sell their bodies for his amusement. He’s a sick, twisted man. A sadistic freak. He’s… also incredibly well hung and Goody finds herself blushing every time she sees his cock.

She supposes she can’t blame Wednesday for feeling the exact same way, but this… this is important! This is one of the few chances that Goody is going to have to communicate with her descendant. There are things that Wednesday needs to know! But she’s struggling to fight through the pressure exuded by the vision.

Wednesday isn’t even fighting it. She’s too busy jilling off to the sight of her fellow classmates getting railed and ruined by that… that magical man. Which means it falls to Goody to get through to Wednesday. It falls to Goody to push through the haze of pleasure that’s fallen over the vision, no matter how suffocating it might be. She needs to stay strong. She needs to…

A wanton moan disrupts her thoughts. Not that there wasn’t already plenty of moaning in the vision, but this wanton moan catches her off guard because it spills out of her own lips rather than anyone else’s. For a moment, Goody freezes in her tracks and goes even redder than before. Which given how pale she was, really said something.

… If she keeps pushing, she’s going to wind up a little weird, isn’t she? Oh no…

And yet, what other choice does she have? Whimpering, the degraded ghost continues trying to force her way through. More gasps and moans fall from her lips. Her nipples begin to stand on end. Sensations she hasn’t experienced in centuries fill her incorporeal body. She’s not alive. She’s barely a ghost. And yet here she is, almost feeling like she’s the one being fucked. Indeed, despite it being Wednesday’s vision, it’s almost as though the wizard’s magic permeates the entire thing. And thus permeates her too.

Goody’s hands fall to her body and she lets out a truly wanton moan as she finally gives in to the urge to touch herself. But she does not completely succumb even then. She never forgets what she’s aiming for, continuing to force her way through the haze. Even as her fingers dive into her sopping wet cunt, Goody Addams pushes and pushes until…

With a sudden pop, Goody manages to appear between Wednesday and the scene of debauchery that the younger woman is touching herself too. Judging by the way Wednesday’s eyes go wide at the sight of her, she definitely sees Goody. Hopefully she can hear her too, but Goody is too spent at that point to say much anyways. In the end, she can only really get out a few words.

“Wednesday! You are the key!”

She doesn’t get confirmation that Wednesday hears her, because the vision ends a moment later and Goody is once more relegated to observing the world as little mote than a shade. On top of that, the moment the vision ends… Wednesday’s entire body spasms as she faints from a massive orgasm. Goody is forced to watch on as the girl just lays there. Others come by and grab other flags, barely paying Wednesday any attention. For a moment, Goody wonders if the girl is going to lose this silly little school event for her team. Hmph, it would be what she deserved.

But then… Wednesday’s eyes shoot open.

-x-X-x-

That had been the most intense vision of Wednesday’s life. But she couldn’t focus on that right now because while the vision itself had only taken place for a short second, the fainting spell she’d experienced afterwards has left the Black Cats in last place. The only flag not taken from the tomb at this point was the flag of the team that Kent sunk back at the start of the race.

With a furious scowl, Wednesday hops to her feet and races back to the beach. For a moment she’s worried all is lost, but while Enid is screaming at her to hurry up, the other teams have just left the shore and started canoeing again. Which means they still have a chance.

What follows is a ferocious final lap of the race. The Black Cats reveal their canoe’s secret weapon… a row of deployable spears from the side that they use to destroy Xavier and Ajax’s canoe, sending them sinking into the river.

But at the same time, Kent has managed to disentangle himself from Wednesday’s net and is back in the running. He almost manages to get their canoe, but Wednesday has one last trick up her sleeve… Thing. The reanimated hand doesn’t need to breath, so throwing him into the water to deal with Kent is a last ditch Hail Mary play… and it works.

No amount of Siren Voice from Bianca and Divina can win them the day thanks to the Black Cats’ earplugs, and with Kent downed by Thing, they soar forward into first place… and ultimately win the entire Poe Cup as Bianca’s team throw down their paddles in disgust and anger, having finally been toppled off of their lofty perch.

They’d won… but Wednesday is distracted by everything. Her vision. The pale doppelganger of herself. That orgasm. It was all a bit much. Still, they’d won. Bianca had lost. Humiliation successful. That had to count for something, right?

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

6