5 – Taking Control
4.5k 9 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jackie paid no attention to his nervousness as she was going wild on his dick abandoning any decency as she indulged in pleasure and revenge, just the thought of having sex with her abusive husband's son who he despised was enough to enjoy this. However the thicker and longer dick well beyond anything she had been able to enjoy for many years now really put the cherry on top as it rubbed against all of her sensitive spots as she was racing towards her climax.

"W-wait... I.. I I'm getting... ugh." Dave protested as after both the blowjob and his first time he was rapidly getting closer and closer to cumming and she was still riding him relentlessly. He was afraid he would end up finishing inside of her at this rate.

"Ahn... ah... ah." Jackie just moaned.

She heard him, but completely ignored his warnings still caught up in the thrill of it all with no regard for any consequences as after all of her effort he finally exploded inside her feeling his warm cum spread inside of her. She didn't stop though as she was close herself and he was still mostly hard after only just finishing and instead she got even wilder switching from simply grinding his dick inside of her she started lifting her ass up and slamming her pussy down on him ramming his even harder inside of her as she was so close.

"Mmmmm... yes... yes... right there!" she moaned loudly.

Finally shortly after she finally found herself peaking her mind going blank for a moment as she had one of her hardest orgasms ever causing her to finally fall to the side on the bed her skin glistening with sweat as she panted to recover from the exertion.

Dave could see his cum slowly dripping from her red and puffy pussy leaking down her thighs which caused him to harden once again.

Though she seemed quite exhausted, Dave felt nothing of the sort and after enjoying the sight of his cum leaking from her he was ready to go again. He finally got over the shock and gained some confidence inspiring him to direct Jackie on to her knees with her ass and pussy pushed out towards him.

He quickly pressed himself inside of her again and grabbed her hips to take control when he started thrusting forcefully. Each thrust causing a loud slap to resound when his hips met her thick ass causing it to ripple almost hypnotically.

"Ahn.....ahhhhh.....slo-slow.....down.... ahh. N-not so rough." she moaned out louder than before. She might be protesting, but her hips swinging back at him in a matching rhythm told a different story.

He didn't slow down and kept plowing deep inside of her though. Her protests stopped when she came and lost the energy to hold herself up and dropped her upper body into the pillows of his bed. He didn't slow down though as he hadn't finished himself yet.

He grabbed her hair and pulled back firmly causing her to moan out again when he face was pulled out of the pillow. From the moan he guessed she wasn't opposed to a little bit of roughness which made him feel a bit more bold. He slapped her ass with his free hand causing a light red mark to show up on her.

"Oh! Fuck!" she moaned out loudly.

Spurred on by her moans he sped up his pace even more doing his best to hold back his own climax until he felt her pussy contract even more and he let go right as she came as well filling her up for a second time.

After exhausting himself too he fall down on the bed next to her. Even as exhausted as she was she seemed to wrap herself around him unconsciously before dozing with a light smile on her lips.

Though exhausted he decided to check out the notifications he had ignored while in the throes of passion. He was quite excited to find out what the system had done.

[Successfully NTR'd Brad Stiersen]

[Hypertrophic Hyper Responder acquired]

'Show me my status, system.' he ordered.

[Status Panel]

[Name: Dave Stiersen]

[Age: 17]

[Abilities:]

[Hypertrophic Hyper Responder]

'Well, that isn't very informative. Can you tell me what the new ability does?

[Of course host.]

[Hypertrophic Hyper Responder]

[Builds muscles far easier and also takes longer for the body to break down muscle tissue leading to an easier time growing and maintaining muscle mass. The ceiling for the development of the physique is also raised.

No immediate change, but can show drastic change over time as holder works out even minimally. So long as owner isn’t a complete couch potato they are guaranteed a high amount of muscle and low body fat percentage.]

Now he understood why his father had always performed so well in athletic tasks and why he lacking the same ability was the complete opposite. He was excited about getting the ability, but even more so about his father losing it. Up to this point the ability had been what supported his father, his power, his dominance and his success. Now he had lost it and Dave couldn't wait to enjoy his downfall and suffering as revenge.

From the description he guessed his father wouldn't lose everything right away just like he wouldn't suddenly wake up like Captain America the next day, but instead since the ability was no longer there to retain his muscle and raise his physical ceiling he would slowly experience muscle atrophy breaking down his muscles that his body was no longer able to support. If this meant he would revert to his regular genetic limit that Dave probably inherited from him he would become as terrible at physical training as Dave had been all his life. Revenge had never tasted as sweet.

Once he finally dismissed the last one he looked at Jackie's cute sleeping face that was resting on his chest for a little while before sleep caught up with him too.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon.

121