17 – Pick Me Up
2.9k 15 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike Dave who's stamina was noticeably improving, Jackie was rather exhausted after the pounding he had given her and decided to take a long hot bath to relax.

Later that evening Dave received some texts from Kate. This was actually the first time she had texted him since exchanging numbers.

[Kate: Hey! How was your weekend?]

[Dave: It's been pretty entertaining.]

[Dave: So what's got you texting all of a sudden?]

[Kate: Nothing.]

This time it took a few minutes before he actually received another notification for a text. The longer it took for her to text the more sure he was it definitely wasn't nothing.

[Kate: I was supposed to be on a date right now.]

'Oh. This has some potential,' Dave could have been annoyed by simply being the backup source of attention, but he saw the potential to, rather than calming her down, add some gasoline to the fire which made him quite happy instead.

[Dave: Supposed to be?]

[Kate: Yeah, he cancelled at the last moment. Something about his sister. How could he?]

[Dave: Aren't you his girlfriend?]

[Kate: Exactly! So annoying.]

[Dave: Do you know the park about 5 minutes from school?]

[Kate: Yeah?]

[Dave: Since you got stood up meet me there in 15.]

[Kate: Why?]

Instead of responding he simply ignored her texts and grabbed two six packs of the leftover hard ciders and walked to the park. He was getting multiple text notifications the whole time, but continued to ignore them.

At the park he found the swing set in the little children's playground part of it.

Like clockwork a few minutes later Kate showed up. Her eyes were a little red, but she put on a pout.

"Why aren't you responding?" she said angrily.

"Oh I was grabbing some things," he said with a smirk holding up the six packs of hard cider.

"Trying to get me drunk are we Mr. Stiersen?" she asked.

"Just thought you could use a little pick me up," he responded nonchalantly.

"We're underaged... and public drinking is illegal," she said sternly.

"Oh well aren't you a goody two-shoes," he teased.

She snorted, but still sat on the swing beside him.

He popped one of the hard ciders and handed it to her while grabbing one for himself too.

"Just relax and unwind. A few sips of this and the swings will be even more fun," he joked.

"Sure..." she deadpanned, but took a big gulp from the can.

She started swinging slowly with her eyes closer taking another gulp from the can.

He gave her a few moments of silence while nursing his own cider.

After finishing the first can she opened her eyes. He handed her another can.

"Thanks... I needed this," she said starting to gulp down the second can.

The sun was already starting to go down, twilight descending over the park casting a reddish hue over everything somewhat concealing the blush that was forming on her cheeks from the drinks.

"So, want to talk about it?" he asked.

"Not really. Just annoyed," she said taking another big gulp out of frustration.

A few more moments of silence later she couldn't hold back anymore.

"That bastard, how dare he cancel on me last minute. You don't do that to your girlfriend," she growled.

Dave was sure there might be a valid reason for cancelling last minute, but he sure wasn't going to point it out.

"Yeah, I can't imagine cancelling on a cute girl," he said casually.

"Right!?! Wait cute?" she started off agreeing until she realised he called her cute causing her anger to subside a little as her blush turned even deeper not just from the alcohol anymore.

"Hmm what's that?" Dave asked acting ignorant.

"N-nothing," she murmured in response sipping her cider instead as a distraction.

After finishing the third can in a pretty short time she started to get a little too wobbly for the swing. Dave got off of his swing and grabbed her hand pulling her out of hers and towards a park bench. He didn't want her to fall flat on her face due to the drinks he brought after all.

On the bench she leaned back looking at the stars that were starting to unveil themselves as the sun had continued down past the horizon.

"Is there something wrong with me?" she asked with a slight crack in her voice betraying her emotions.

"Other than bad taste in boyfriends? I don't think so," he joked.

She chuckled slightly and sipped her fourth cider slower than he former 3 nursing it like Dave had been. Subconsciously she seemed to lean closer to him on the bench.

Dave wasn't sure when it happened, but before he noticed her thighs were brushing up against his and her head was leaning on his shoulder. His heartbeat was racing, he could feel her warm breath on his neck that was cold from the night air.

He turned his head towards her meeting her turbid gaze, clouded with a mixture of alcohol, embarrassment and something more. Her eyes fluttered before slowly closing. Her head angled towards him, her slightly puckered lips glistening in the last light of the day.

He didn't hesitate anymore and gently pressed his lips to hers, his first kiss with a girl his own age. She responded enthusiastically deepening the kiss after realising he had actually kissed her as part of her had hoped.

His hand slid down onto her hip causing a shudder to reverberate through her body. His tongue broke past her lips exploring her mouth to meet with hers in a wet contest of oral dexterity. They started out rather awkward unused to each other's pace, but it didn't take them long to get used to each other leading to deepening the kiss even further. His hand slipped behind her neck cradling her head not wanting to let go.

During their passionate making out she actually straddled him on the bench wrapping her arms around his neck while his settled around her lower back pulling her even closer his crotch grinding against her through the fabric of their jeans causing their passions to flare up even further.

After a few minutes caught in passion she broke away from the kiss suddenly and ran away in a rush. He noticed the smile that was on her lips and blush on her cheeks before she turned away though.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 12+ chapters ahead.

114