18 – Good News
3k 12 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After he came down from his workout that still continued to become easier he found Jackie in the kitchen preparing breakfast with a smile.

"Oh what's got you so happy this morning?" he said sliding up behind her and wrapping his arms around her resting his chin on the top of her head.

"Just some good new," she said teasingly grinding her ass against his crotch that responded immediately to her temptations.

Dave raised his eyebrow. "Good new? This early in the morning?" he asked curiously.

"It seems your father received a pretty bad concussion during the fight last night and needs to stay in the hospital under observation for the next few days," she said excitedly.

"He'll also need to recover for a couple weeks after that before he can do any strenuous activities again," she smirked playfully.

She ground her ass harder into his erection. "So we'll have plenty of time for some fun," she teased.

"Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person," he said with the happiest smile he could muster. He was almost as happy as when he finally lost his virginity to the little minx in front of him.

They continued to tease each other all the way through breakfast preparation and breakfast itself until he had to rush out at the last minute to make it to school in time.

Despite running late he actually managed to make it to class no later than usual. All the sex must be helping him improve his stamina with the help of his ability. He wasn't going to complain about another way to train himself though. Most of all not such an enjoyable way.

Remembering all the naughty things he did with Jackie he couldn't keep his lustful eyes off Ms. Samoine's lustful mature body. Where Jackie still had some girlish charm in her Ms. Samoine was very much a woman with all the mature seduction that came along with that. She was like a naughty librarian in her shirt and form fitting pencil skirt making it hard to avert his eyes or even pay attention to her lesson instead of losing himself in dreams of bending her over her desk.

Throughout the day Kate seemed to be trying to ignore him though he caught her glancing at him and blushing quite a few times when he smiled at her after catching her. She even avoided him during lunch. He wasn't worried though. Given the glances and blushing he was sure she wasn't entirely opposed to what happened the night before so he just took the opportunity to get in another workout after finishing his food.

The rest of the day continued rather uneventfully. Not too many people had noticed his changes yet and still considered what happened during the last P.E. class to just be a fluke. He was kind of sad that he couldn't talk with Kate anymore. It was surprising how quickly you got used to not being ostracised by everyone, but he knew he shouldn't chase after her right now and instead needed to make her make the first move now.

The jog back was getting easier despite all the extra weight he was purposely packing in his backpack.

He found Jackie home alone again watching some TV in the living room. He gave her a warm embrace and kiss before joining her. He could definitely get used to this with them being able to enjoy each other whenever they wanted instead of worrying about his father catching them even if that did add some extra excitement to their encounters.

Later that evening after a relaxing dinner and his final workout it was getting kind of late when he received a text.

[Kate: What are you up to?]

'And there it is.' he thought with a smirk. It seemed she was a little less shy over texting him rather than approaching him in person after what happened. Her making the first move was all that mattered though as it gave him the green light regarding what happened the prior night.

[Dave: Nothing much, watching some TV. How about you?]

[Kate: Just chilling in bed.]

'Oh? She wants me to be thinking about her in bed?' he wondered.

[Dave: Oh? Doing anything interesting?]

[Kate: Maybe...]

He smiled victoriously reading that last message.

[Dave: Anything you feel like sharing?]

Quite a few minutes went by without any messages before he finally received another notification. After unlocking his phone he found she sent a picture of herself blushing heavily in a pair of pyjamas. It wasn't an outrageous sexy outfit, but she had made sure to open some buttons and hike it in just the right way while angling the camera just right to make her face look the best while also showing off her curvy ass in the background to tease him.

Pretty much all women are at least semi-pros when it comes to taking pictures, she definitely knew what she was doing. He didn't hesitate to save it just to be sure he didn't lose it.

Rather than say anything he just sent a drooling emoji which she responded to with a blushing one.

They continued to tease each other for a little while longer, but didn't end up escalating it any further beyond teasing. He didn't mind moving just a little slower with her. He was still adjusting to his first ability anyway and he would rather shoot for a longer relationship with her than base it purely in lust and have it be over after fucking once or twice.

Although he was happy to take things slower that didn't mean she didn't get him worked up with what she sent him. Something he didn't hesitate to vent with Jackie fucking her multiple times in the master bedroom which ended with him snuggling up with her happy to not have to leave for his own room now that his father was out of the house for a couple of days.

Jackie blushed and settled in with her head resting on his chest and her leg over his pressed up against him in all the right ways. He ended up falling asleep with his arm wrapped around her.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 12+ chapters ahead.

109