19 – Desire
2.8k 12 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next two days flew by being some of the best Dave had experienced. He father wasn't home. Fucking like rabbits with Jackie anywhere in the house and whenever they were in the mood which was most of the time.

Kate was talking with him again at school and though they hadn't quite kissed again they did flirt a lot both in person and over the phone.

As for his workout he kept having to expand them to continue pushing his limits as his body was still adapting to it at an insane pace with every workout needing to be quite a bit heavier by adding extra sets, reps and resistance than the last just to reach the same level of exhaustion. Seeing the rapid improvement only helped him become more motivated to work out and keep it all going.

It was Thursday morning already when Jackie received a call from the hospital letting her know her husband would be returning later that day. To enjoy the time they had left they even skipped breakfast and fucked each others brains out before Dave had to leave for school leaving her alone in a puddle of pleasure.

He was looking forward to the weekend already planning to sign up for the personal trainer class because he was quickly running out of options to maintain his progress without specialised equipment. Signing up for the personal trainer course wouldn't only get him started towards that goal, but also gave him unlimited use of their facilities which he would be needing to continue his meteoric rise.

He had a good day, but his mood did take a turn for the worse when he returned home to find his asshole of a father on the couch ordering Jackie around to take care of his every need while he sat on the couch watching TV doing nothing. As soon as he got home his father found something to denigrate him with throwing multiple insults his way to vent his frustrations from being confined to the couch for the immediate future.

He was definitely looking worse for wear. Still quite bruised up with cuts that were slowly healing all over his face. His eyes also looked a bit unfocused even when he was ranting at Dave.

As a form of revenge Dave pulled her into the kitchen away from his father. There he bent her over the kitchen counter covering her mouth as he fucked her right there just a room away from his father who was distracted by the TV. The danger of getting caught and the thought of cheating on her bastard of a husband right around the corner had her so worked up he could slip right in. Though he was stopping her from making any sounds her body was making it more than clear just how into it she was as she was enthusiastically grinding right back at him .

Sadly that night he had to sleep alone again for the first time in days.

The next morning he went through his updated workout routine.


Jumping Jacks 40x
Squats 20x
Push-Ups 20x
Plank 40 seconds
Side Planks 40 seconds per side
Lunges 20x per side
Lateral Lunges 20x per side
Glute Bridges 20x
High Knees 40 seconds
Repeat for 4 rounds.

In just over a week he had more than doubled the amount he was doing. He was sure at some point it would slow down, after all his father wasn't experiencing unlimited growth either, but so far it hadn't slowed down and he doubted it would at least until he got near his new genetic peak. Thinking of the days in which he would work out for weeks on end without an inch of progress he could only thank the system and Jackie for letting him steal his father's ability. The asshole thought he was so great when all of it was thanks to something granted to him by the luck of the draw when he was conceived. 

When he got downstairs his father wasn't at the breakfast table, because he was still recovering in bed so they were still able to enjoy their breakfast together. Unfortunately, with his father at home their morning quickies had to come to an end.

The jog to school was becoming more of a run because he couldn't add more weight to his backpack so increasing the speed was all he could do for the moment.

"Hey!" Kate yelled and ran up giving him a big hug. His arms settled on her hips squeezing them intimately.

She snuggled into him with a blush when he embraced her.

"Good morning," he said with a smile. Happy she was finally starting to open up again in person rather than just over text messaging. They hadn't quite kissed again, but they were definitely being more intimate than was appropriate for friends. Or a girl with a boyfriend. He was kind of curious about her so he inspected her.

[Inspect]

[Name: Kate Kinney]

[Age: 17]

[Abilities:]

[Enhanced Estrogen]

[Produces a slightly improved form of estrogen. 

Slight improvement to some functions of the heart and blood vessels, bones, breasts, skin, hair and brain.

 Large improvements to fertility and increased libido.]

He was wondering if her ability might be part of the reason she was so receptive to his attention. If she wasn't doing it with her boyfriend and her libido was higher than normal she must be struggling to behave herself. Not to mention the many other improvements it mentioned. Even if they might be minor individually together they must add up quite a bit.

He wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth though, if she was more turned on by him and eager for more who was he to not take advantage and give them both what they wanted?

Part of him was a little jealous of her ability, he wouldn't mind to have a matching ability for men. Imagine being able to go at it more often and longer, what kind of man would turn that down? Stamina though necessary alone wasn't sufficient to go for long times. He was sure if a man had an enhanced testosterone ability it would also improve his muscle growth which would synergise with his only current ability. If there was a female version, there should be a male version out there. He would need to keep an eye out for any men with such abilities and make them a target if he found one.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 13+ chapters ahead.

107