32 – Meeting The Class
2.2k 3 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave wiped off her juices. They had already been gone and they would get into trouble if they stayed away too long.

When Kate finally came down from her high she started cleaning herself up in a rush too.

"Ok, since you left first, you go back first," he whispered to her.

She nodded in agreement and cleaned up the worst of the mess they made and fixing up her hair the best she could.

She rushed out leaving him alone paying attention to the time on his watch to give it some time before he showed up.

When he got back Ms. Samoine gave him a bit of the side-eye, but didn't actually say anything to him.

Kate was still blushing like crazy when he sat back down beside her trying to act like nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

The rest of the school day went by before he even noticed, his distraction by what happened during lunch definitely helped the hours pass.

He was glad to find that despite glaring at him, Jeffrey didn't look for anymore trouble with him that day. He was expecting Jeffrey to show up with some extra muscle to help him get revenge, which was definitely in character for him. He would rather not show up to the personal trainer course beat up though. Or worse, not be able to show up at all delaying his plans so he would take the win.

Before heading to the gym, he pulled Kate in to a little hidden spot out of sight for a quick make-out session. They wouldn't get to spend much time together this weekend since he would be spending most of it at the gym attending the course. This meant they would be limited mostly to texting each other and they wanted to get as much in before then.

Kate was even more excited to get some action in than him because she still hadn’t let her boyfriend get anywhere with her, their relationship was actually worse than ever, but she was starting to not even care about that. Her boyfriend was just getting more and more annoying when they did talk and she just had too much fun with Dave to even think about it.

 The next morning Jackie made him an extra big breakfast and even packed a nutritious lunch for him to support him.

The personal trainer that was going to teach them was as excited to get started as he had been every time Dave met him so far.

There were actually two other students attending the course. 

“This is Jake,” the instructor said pointing at a rather buff looking asian guy with spiky black hair. 

He was quite a bit shorter than Dave, but also quite a bit bulkier than he had managed to get so far. 

The guy just nodded politely, but didn’t actually say anything. He didn’t seem outright impolite though, maybe just a bit shy or introverted. They would have plenty of time to get to know eachother better over the next 9 days though, possibly longer if he successfully completed the course and also participated in the apprenticeship afterwards.

“And this one-“ the instructor started introducing the their student.

“-and I’m Vanessa!” The woman said excitedly before their teacher could even introduce her.

She was an in shape young woman with a short red pixie cut. She was kind of cute, but quite unlike the other women he knew. She didn’t have the nurturing appearance Jackie had. Nor the slight plushness and curves that made Kate perfect for cuddling. Not the model-like body and looks of Mara. Instead she was short, tan and very fit. She still had some curves, but noticeably less so than any of the other women he was familiar with. She wasn’t huge and bulky, but definitely gave you the sense she could crush you between her muscular thighs. She seemed quite upbeat and positive if the way she was eager to introduce herself was anything to go off.

She immediately hopped up from her seat and shook their hands. 

“I’m Dave. Nice to meet you,” Dave simply said while shaking her hand and returning her smile.

She didn’t hold back though and pulled him in for a hug, though their height difference planted her face firmly against his abs.

Jake just gave her a polite nod when they shook hands though. When she tried to pull him into a hug too he resisted a little though.

“Not a hugger I see,” she said unperturbed.

At least it didn’t seem like the guy had a problem with him Dave thought as it seemed he was reserved with everyone. If he could be reserved with the cute and energetic Vanessa there was no need to take any of it personal.

Unlike him both seemed to be somewhere in their twenties, so unlike him they were probably looking to do this as a full-time job. Dave wasn’t going to be outdone though as he was very motivated to get the job.

“Good, now that we’re all introduced let’s finally get started with your class,” the instructor said excitedly. His positivity was quite infectious.

The morning was spent going over the theory involved in the course. It was a little boring to Dave as most of it was covered in the books he had diligently read in preparation, but with the good delivery and some personal experience from the teacher it managed to keep him from falling asleep. After a lunch break they moved to the gym floor to spend the rest of the day on the more physical aspects.

 As they went through all the machines and the instructor guided them through the excel uses it didn’t seem like either of the other two students had an outstanding physical ability as their performance was well within normal bounds, though admittedly to become a personal trainer their physical performance wasn’t the most important factor as it was more about their charisma, knowledge and ability to guide their clients than anything else.

The only thing performing exceptionally well physically themselves or looking impressive would help with was advertising their services. People tend to believe people could teach them to achieve what the teacher had achieved themselves so this still wasn’t insignificant.

 Or if the client wanted to fuck the teacher, if they were hot. He was sure there were plenty of situations of men and women continuing to purchase a personal trainer’s services in the hopes that they might get in to their pants regardless of how realistic or unrealistic those hopes might have been.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 13+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Bad Omens - Various Tracks

95