38 – It’s About Damn Time
2.1k 8 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon waking up it took Dave a few moments to realise where he was after remembering what had happened. He wasn't sure how much time had passed. The room was already rather dark, the only thing lighting up the room being the street light coming in through the open blinds casting  a shadow across the room.

He looked down to find a half naked Kate snuggled up on his chest sleeping her chest rising and falling slowly. She was still wearing nothing, but her bra and panties. Her breasts sandwiched against his chest. Unlike before, he was feeling a decent bit better and was able to pay full attention to her now.

He gulped hard. His eyes darted to her slightly parted glistening lips. Down her tender neck. Her impressive cleavage barely covered by her light blue bra, the perks of being a little chubby. Down past her smooth abdomen and matching blue pair of panties, before settling on her plump thighs. Her leg was swept over his rubbing up against his rapidly forming erection.

His arm snaked around her back. His hand brushed past the sheer fabric of her panties and eventually settled on her thigh.

"Mmm," Kate let out a lazy muffled moan. Hey lashes fluttered as she slowly woke up from his movements.

"Sleep well?" he asked her teasingly.

She started blushing as soon as she realised what had happened. Without even noticing it she had fallen asleep while watching over him sleep. While deep asleep she had curled onto his chest leading to this couple like moment. Even with everything they had done together, it was making her feel a little embarrassed. It was a different kind of intimacy than they usually shared.

She didn't hate it though.

"Mhmm," she murmured in agreement. She wasn't sure whether to cuddle closer or get up. She knew she should get up, she had a boyfriend after all. However, the part of her making that case wasn't very convincing. It was so warm, so comfortable. It felt right.

Before she could make up her mind he pulled her on top of him before giving her a deep kiss.

She was shocked at first, but quickly melted into his kiss returning it just as passionately.

His hands roamed her curves learning everything he could about her body. Their lips parted leaving both of them breathing heavily looking each other deep in the eyes. The sexual tension that had been building between them over the weeks was thick enough to cut by now. He wanted her and she wanted him.

His hands settled on her plump ass squeezing it firmly causing a gasp to leak from her lips.

"I-I can't. I shouldn't," she said quietly. It didn't sound very convincing. Her body was much more honest though as she pressed towards him, her lips brushing against his again hesitantly.

He pulled her closer again sealing her lips with his. Despite the meagre protest that just came from her lips, they immediately kissed back matching his own passion.

His dick was already hard and wedged between her thighs rubbing against her pussy through the thin fabric of her rapidly soaking panties.

She took the initiative to grind into his hard dick. He could feel her lips separate and wrap around his dick through the sheer fabric. She kept slowly grinding on him as they continued to kiss with her moaning into his mouth.

'This girl!' he thought. He playfully massages her ass and grinding back at her turning both of them on even more.

As she grew more and more turned on her hands started roaming his body a flush spreading across her own.

One of his hands slipped up her back finding the clasp of her bra and after struggling for a few moments he managed to unclasp it. She broke the kiss, working together with him to slip out of her bra tossing it on her nightstand.

She looked down at him nibbling on her lip in anticipation. Things had been building for weeks and she could no longer hold back the way she had been. She knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. She had felt so restricted and her boyfriend seemed totally oblivious. Being with Dave had been the complete opposite though. Things were constantly exciting, unpredictable, never knowing what was going to happen next and wanting even more. For him to take her.

Though she hadn't taken him to her home knowing this would happen, part of her had to admit she had considered it possibly happening and had excited her. She had been brought up in a good family, with loving parents, raised to conform. However she just wanted to rebel. To for once just do what she felt like doing.

Dave's hands settled on her hips. She licked her lips grinding her pussy against his dick again. He could see her breasts jiggling with every motion she made.

She ran her fingers down his check, neck and muscular chest. His cock twitched from excitement, something she could feel if the blush that deepened was anything to go by. A small teasing smirk breaking onto her lips.

"It seems I'm not the only excited one," she teased. She raised herself from his hips a little giving her enough space to grab his rock hard dick. It was already coated in her juices, a thought that only aroused her further. Her other hand impatiently pulled aside her moist panties revealing the glistening lips of her pussy.

He watched her in anticipation. With her hovering over him he could see everything. 

She positioned the head of his cock at her opening and hesitated for a moment. She had played with some toys before, but nothing as big as this.

"Mmm, you're mine," Dave growled as he pulled her down onto him. His cock spreading her pussy wide as it travelled deeper. and deeper. A shiver travelled up her spine and caused a cry to escape her lips.

"Oh yes...." she moaned loudly unable to hold back anymore.

He breathed in deeply a passionate breath escaping his lips. He was finally inside of her. She had given him everything. He was so excited he even forgot to be excited about the rewards this would be giving him as he drowned himself in the pleasure and arousal instead.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 16+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Fall Out Boy - Various Tracks

96