39 – Coming Together
2k 5 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kate started slowly rocking her hips, but as she adjusted to him inside her she became wilder and wilder. It seemed now that she had finally given in to her desires she wasn't planning on holding back anymore.

Dave could barely recognise the usually sweet and somewhat demure girl. Her eyes were trained on him looking like some kind of hungry beast ready to devour him. His dick twitched out of excitement. He swore he wasn't an M. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Her blatant desire for him turned him on though and he responded in kind. He firmly grasped her breast teasing it slowly circling her nipple, but not going all the way.

She bit her lips. Her hips were speeding up and with every movement she made his dick managed to reach deeper inside of her as he stretched her insides.

She felt amazing. Her tight pussy squeezing his dick like it wanted everything he had to offer.

He finally pinched her nipple causing a short laboured gasp to escape her lips. Since he was still injured, she was doing most of the effort and her skin glistening with sweat was indisputable proof of this. He could smell everything, her juices, her sweat. All of it aroused him further.

He wanted to taste her. Despite the throbbing pain from the bruising all over his body he pushed himself up a little capturing her other nipple in his mouth. His tongue grazed past the tip of it while his lips kept it firmly in place despite her still grinding away in his lap undeterred, rather spurred on.

Her hand moved up covering his hand that was covering holding her other breast slowly moving his hand teaching him how to massage her breast just the way she liked it.

Meanwhile her other hand settled between her legs teasing her clit.

"Oh! Yes.... harder.... harder...." she moaned.

She switched from grinding her hips against his to lifting herself up until his dick was barely inside of her before slamming herself down sending a jolt of pleasure through both of them. She wasn't holding back as she drove both of them closer and closer.

Dave couldn't focus on playing with her nipples anymore as he fell back just trying to not finish too soon.

Kate stopped just teasing her clit and started playing with it directly matching her thrusts.

"Ah...ahh...ahhhnn," her moans grew more and more passionate. He could feel her insides squeeze him as she got closer herself.

Dave grabbed the bed sheets and clenched his jaw as he tried not to just blow his load.

Now that he was no longer playing with her breasts her free hand pinched her own nipple. She didn't have any mercy on him nor herself though. He was surprised at how vigorously she was playing with herself using both hands.

He found he couldn't stretch it any longer. He could cum at any moment, It just felt too good.

"I...I'm about to cum," he warned.

She paused for a moment, but instead of  getting off or even just slowing down she sped up. Her red cheeks turned even redder. "I-inside," she murmured.

Just before he did though she suddenly arced backwards and stiffened. Her tongue lolling out of her mouth. Her pussy was squeezing him like a vice.

"Aaahhhnnn..." she let out a long drawn out moan. 

He couldn't hold back any longer himself thrusting up at her sending as he went over the edge filling her up moments after she finished herself.

She was in a daze for a few moments in the throws of her climax. Dave wasn't any better though breathing heavily to recover. When she recovered she licked her lips seductively before looking back down at him.

She dropped back onto him locking onto his lips as she kissed him passionately.

"That was amazing," she said breathlessly.

She smirked lifting herself off his dick, his cum leaking down her leg. She wasn't worried about the fact that he came inside of her, she was too lost in her lust to think about something like that and it just aroused her more knowing he came inside.

She looked at his body, that was still looking worse for wear.

Seemingly having made up her mind about something she turned around showing off her shapely ass as she did. It also showed off her slightly red and puffy pussy lips still dripping with his cum.

She leaned forward making her ass and pussy even more prominent to him.

He felt her hand grab his dick again guiding it to her pussy again before lowering herself onto it again with a sigh of contention.

His gaze was stolen by her phat ass that was squished against his abdomen. He couldn't resist and grabbed onto her cheeks fondling them.

She let out a playful moan looking back at him over her shoulder.

"You really seem to like my ass," she said with a smirk.

"What's not to love?" he asked rhetorically.

She leaned forward a little leaning on her arms so she could lift her ass and pussy up his dick before slamming it doing causing a loud satisfying slap to resound when her ass hit his abdomen.

"Mmmm," she moaned out. The new position felt even better to her, his dick hitting entirely different spots in her pussy.

She slowed down a little, looked back at him and blushed. "S-s-spank me...." she said quietly.

Dave smirked. He lifted his hand. Anticipation was visible in her eyes.

*SMACK*

The sound echoed around her bedroom.

He could see the vibration travel through her plump ass. He could actually feel her pussy tighten the moment his hand made contact with her ass cheek.

"Ahn," she couldn't contain her moan. It seemed his spank spurred her on as her movements became even more vigorous.

*SMACK*

He took the initiative to spank her again. There was a slight red glow forming on her ass cheek he was spanking.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 16+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Ice Nine Kills - Various Tracks

87