47 – Happy Days
1.5k 3 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning Dave woke up with Jackie still in his arms which caused him to smile comfortably. It had been a while since they had been last able to spend an entire night together after his father had returned from the hospital the previous time.

He checked the time on his phone. Seeing that it was time to get up her gave Jackie a soft peck on the lips that woke her up. Her eyelids fluttered open. Seeing him smile at her she gave him a warm smile back.

She gave him a deeper kiss back. "Good morning, dear," she said happily. It seemed she had gotten over what happened the previous evening.

He gently rolled out from beside her and pulled the comforter back over her. "I'll get my workout in real quick then join me in the shower," he told her with a smirk.

She hummed happily.

His workout was going great and he was feeling even more energetic than usual, despite raising the difficulty even more it was just too easy. Even if things weren't over with his father yet, this had been the first time he had really stood up to his father and it excited him. It was almost as good as fucking his father's wife without him knowing, then again the only thing he could imagine being better than that would be fucking her right in front of him without him being able to do anything about it. but be forced to watch her moaning on his cock.

After a serious work out if felt good having some more fun with Jackie in the bathroom and flirting with her over breakfast. She really seemed to be back to her usual self if not even a little more affectionate towards him than usual.

When he got to class he was ambushed by Kate. "Are you ok? What happened?" she loudly whispered to him.

He smiled seeing her concern. "Yeah, see I'm fine," he said doing a little spin for her.

Seeing him still joking around seemed to relieve her a little.

"So any news about your father?" she asked curiously.

"Nothing yet, they are keeping him in the hospital for three days to observe him and make sure there aren't any problems," he said nonchalantly.

She nodded. "And what about you, how are you holding up?" she asked.

"Honestly? Him not being around for a few days is actually really nice. Far less stress in my life at least," he said. He might have feigned some care in front of other people, but he had at least some level of trust in Kate. She might be a closet nympho, but she was his closet nympho.

"What about your stepmother though?" she asked.

"She is... doing fine I guess," he said. He would need to deal with them finding out about each other at some point. He had kind of put of the idea so far focusing mostly just on taking advantage of the best situations to progress their relationships with him and gain his rewards which inadvertently lead to the relationships he was in with them now. If he could though he would rather not give up on either of them.

Given that both of them slept with him while in relationships with other men they didn't really have a high ground to judge him from even if he had no interest in letting them sleep with other men if they wanted to remain in a relationship of any sort with him. If they thought they could sleep around on him, even if it was a double standard on his part, he would just get their reward and be rid of them.

He had better things to deal with in his life than keeping around women that couldn't be faithful to him. This might make him a hypocrite, but he didn't care. Almost all people were hypocrites on some level and as he kept improving himself it wasn't like the women that decided to stay with him didn't get any benefits. Whether that was the pleasure, the protection, the status or the wealth all of which he was sure he would be able to get now that he had the system. The sky was the limit.

Jeffrey did show up again, but he seemed more reserved at least for the moment. Dave was sure it was just a matter of time before he forgot the beating he got, built up some confidence, and started causing issues for him again. However Dave wasn't too concerned. With two helpers Jeffrey still effectively lost their last encounter and things would only be becoming worse for Jeffrey as Dave had time to grow. Things wouldn't be getting better for Jeffrey moving forward. He was just a pig waiting to be butchered now when it was convenient for Dave.

Mara seemed to be trying to improve his spirits and inflate his ego again, but the still present bruises on his body including has balls were too painful a reminder for him to forget before they had healed completely.

Since Jeffrey seemed to be behaving the rest of the day actually went by quite smoothly. No one else dared to do much of anything to cause problems for him if even Jeffrey wasn't acting out to bully him at the moment.

He was starting to wonder what Kate's relationship with her boyfriend was like, because he hadn't seen the guy yet and she had been spending almost all time together with him at school only separating from him when they had to so he could go to the gym for his personal trainer class and even then she seemed very reluctant to let him go.

He would need to keep an eye on things with her to make sure this didn't go too far and she turned in to some kind crazy possessive stalker as that would ruin their relationship and cause problems for him pursuing his goals after all.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 16+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Sub Urban - Various Tracks

64