Case 197: Fun with a ‘stranger.’ (R-18)
2.7k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the end, after clearing B-95, the story goes as expected.

We become celebrities everywhere, and people worship us. Also, the porn thing is apparently a huge deal now, but I don't really care. The important thing right now is Anna's Valentine's present.

I promised to let her watch me have sex with a 'stranger,' so here we are, in the hotel that we've been when we filmed the cumdumpster thing. Both Anna and I only have our undergarments on.

''Stay still.''

''Hgn... But...''

''Don't you want it to be smaller? Jerking off with this size is tedious, right?''

''Mhm...''

Using divine energy, we are trying to shrink Anna's giant cock down a bit. It'll be kinda weird if her cock is bigger and longer than that of the one who will be NTR-ing her today.

Talking about the NTR woman, Tina apparently got some help from Sariel, so she won't need my help to transform her anymore. I just hope Tina's acting is good enough to fool Anna. There is no way in hell I would let an actual stranger fuck me like this.

Nevertheless, it seems the cock procedure has been successfully completed.

As of right now, Anna's cock has shrunk down significantly, and according to my cock expert eyes, it is only around twelve or thirteen centimeters long. A little more than a quarter of the original.

''My, how cute~''

''Hgn...''

As I slowly tease the cock by stroking it gently, Anna lets out her normal moans. When our eyes meet, she suddenly wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in.

chut—!

Our lips overlap.

I can feel her whole body shaking, perhaps fearing for what will come next. Then, she thrusts her tongue into my mouth, and we start a French kiss right away.

''Mhm... Nhna... slurp...''

Anna is oddly aggressive today.

After what seems like an eternity, she finally pulls away, leaving both of us breathless, full of each other's scent.

''Hah... Anna.''

''...Mhm?''

''Do you still want it?''

''...''

I can see her hesitating. I understand it—for her, this is a huge change. Both she and I know if we dabble in this, we'll both experience immeasurable pleasure, but we won't be able to go back afterward.

''I... I—''

clack—!

The door suddenly opens, cutting off Anna. We both direct our attention to that side and what do we know, 'Jade Hawk' is there. Shoulder-length black hair, green eyes, and an intimidating but relatively beautiful face. This is the appearance of the woman who will screw me up today, right in front of my fiancé.

At least, that's the script.

The woman promptly locks the door and walks to us with a lustful grin on her face.

''Hi, girls.'' She says haughtily. ''I see you are ready to rock it.''

Both Anna and I gulp at the same time.

It's too convincing. I can't even see a glimpse of Tina in this woman. If there weren't a black heart tattoo on her thigh—our predetermined sign to differentiate the fake Jade Hawk—I wouldn't know this is my red-haired love.

Regardless, Anna and I look at each other's eyes for a second.

''...Do it?'' I ask.

Anna bites her lower lips, eyebrows furrowed. When 'Jade Hawk' sits down beside me and pulls me into a hug, she flinches. As if to tease Anna even more, the woman then gently presses her lips on my neck.

A-Amazing... The smell and the vibe are different, but this touch... It's undoubtedly Tina.

''Ugh... O-Okay.''

''Hyah...!''

''...!!''

As soon as Anna gives permission, 'Jade Hawk' promptly pops my bra off, releasing my giant packs of fat. Before they can dangle around in freedom, the woman grabs both of them resolutely. Her left hand sinks into my left breast, squeezing it to her heart's content. Meanwhile, her right hand is busy teasing my right nipple.

''Hah... Hah... Hgn...''

Seeing the woman's fingers tracing around my nip, Anna's breath is getting hotter and faster. She grabs her tiny cock, and on her face is a look that I've never seen before. 

''Turn around.''

I do as the woman says. We look at each other briefly before both of us close in. Soon, our lips are mashed together. Slowly, I can feel an orgasm winding up from Tina's skillful teases on my breasts and her passionate kissing.

My body is scorching; my crotch is itching so badly. 

I want it. I want a cock inside me...!

spurt—! spurt—!

A rather familiar sound awakes us. When I look at my cat fiancé, she has her eyes wide open, panting, cheeks flushed, and her cock is shooting out semen all over the blanket.

''Mnha... You...'' I stare blankly at her after pulling out of the kiss. ''Already came...''

''Ugh...'' Anna diverts her eyes.

''...What a waste.''

When I bow down and am about to lick the remaining cum off Anna's cock—

pack—!!

''Ughn?!''

'Jade Hawk' suddenly slaps my butt, startling both me and Anna and sending a wave of pleasure-pain across my body. 

''Who said you could touch her?'' The woman cups my chin and pulls me back into her embrace. ''From now on, lovable slut, you are mine and mine only, remember?''

''Y-Yes...''

This is so exciting...!

As if agreeing with me, Anna's cock quickly rises again, and its owner is already close to jerking off the second time.

''Ah...!''

''Hah... Such stupidly plump pussy.''

'Jade Hawk' lays me on the bed and pushes my legs apart. Then, she takes off my slim panty and buries her face in my slit.

''H-Hyah...! Hgn...!''

With incredible vigor, the woman starts to eat my pussy. Her tongue freely moves around my vagina as she stretches the wall to the side with her hands. The hot and sticky feeling only accelerates my pleasure counter, and soon after, my body finally reaches its limit. Cloudly cum gushes out of my crotch, wetting the woman's face.

''A-Ah... Ngha...''

Cumming like this is good, but a cock...

At this point, I suddenly see Anna crawling closer to the scene, hands still jerking her penis off—she looks like she wants to eat my pussy, too. As if noticing that, the woman pulls her face out before thrusting her fingers into my vagina.

''O-Ooh~!''

She then skillfully rocks her slender fingers intensely, milking the juice out of my pussy and sending me moaning uncontrollably. As for Anna, I don't even know anymore.

''Well, that's probably enough.''

With that, the woman whips out her massive cock, slapping it onto my twitching pussy. Looking down, I see Anna panting even harder, hands moving up and down at high speed.

''W-Wait, put the condom on...'' I beg, feeling the woman's cock teasing my slit.

''Why? You let these girls creampie you freely anyway, so I can, too, right?''

''S-Still!''

''...Tch, fine.''

After our little act, 'Jade Hawk' opens the box of extra-large condoms nearby and puts one on her cock.

''Look closely.'' She puts her hand on Anna's head. ''Imprint it in your mind, the sight of your beloved getting fucked in the pussy by another woman!''

''A-Ah...!!''

With that, the woman pushes her cock into my lower hole. The giant shaft enters my slut pussy smoothly, forcing all the way to even the base. As the gland of it kisses the entrance of my womb, my whole body shudders in absolute pleasure.

The shape is so different...!

While I'm enjoying this new cock texture, a splash of something hot can be felt on my thigh. 

''Aah~! Hah... Hah...''

Anna came again.

''...Come here, baby.'' I call her lovingly.

When she shakily crawls closer, I take out a cock-sleeve from my space bag and begin to jerk her off with it. Just in time, 'Jade Hawk' starts to move as well.

''Hgn...! Ngha...! Oh...!''

So it begins. As the woman mercilessly pounds my pussy, shaking my whole body and sending my breasts dancing around, my grip on Anna's thing gets less and less stabilized, leading to me not jerking her off properly.

The cat girl, watching me getting railed like that, seems rather to like it, though.

Then, in an absolutely savage move, the woman grabs my legs and pushes them forward before climbing on my body, all the while drilling her cock deep inside my pussy.

''Ooh~! T-This is...! Hgn...!''

Following that, she begins to rock her hip up and down, pressing me down while mating the shit out of my slut body—a mating press. Right before my fiancé's eyes, no less.

With each of her thrusts, my womb is helplessly crushed by the strong and superior cock. She's teaching my pathetic sack its lesson...!

''Hah... You have a decently nice pussy, I'll give you that!''

''C-Cum! Cum inside me...!!''

Completely forgetting about a certain someone beside me, I beg for this stranger's cum. I want it inside my womb. I want her seed. 

''Hgn...!!''

Soon, the foreign cock inside me jolts. It slams my womb flat down once more before spurting out all the cum that I desperately want but is regrettably blocked by the rubber. At the same time, my body also twitches badly, sending out my own little cumshots.

'Jade Hawk' slowly pulls out her cock, the sack of cum popping out of my pussy like a slimy ball.

At this point, I also notice Anna cumming on the side, but I spare her little attention.

''Hey, let's have a photo.'' The woman suddenly suggests with an insidious smile. ''To commemorate our first copulation.''

''What are you...''

The woman then takes off the full condom off her cock before pouring some of the cum on my breasts. For the remaining, she shoves the head of it into my mouth.

''Here, take it yourself.''

Tossing the phone to Anna, 'Jade Hawk' orders.

''Ugh...''

Seeing Anna with a nearly crying face yet in an aroused state like this... Tina is a genius at bullying Ms like us. 

Nevertheless, as I sit up and pose, Anna points the camera toward me with shaky hands, and finally—

tack—!

''That looks good~'' The woman takes the phone. ''Good for you, slut.''

Spoiler

ZulPJL9W_o.png

[collapse]

Shit, now I look like a real NTR heroine...

''Ah, and I'll say it right now.'' 'Jade Hawk' speaks up once again. ''When we run out of these condoms... We'll do it raw, and I'll cum inside you.''

'''' Ah? ''''

31