Case 198: Ravaged by a ‘stranger.’ (R-18)
2.6k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Hgn...! W-Wai—aghn...!!''

Holding my waist from behind, the woman keeps pounding me relentlessly despite my plea. Each time she pushes her giant cock forward, the gland squashes my womb, my precious place, like it does not even matter if it breaks.

On the side, Anna, whose lap is covered in her own cum, is still beating her meat frustratingly. In the corners of her eyes, I see a few pretty tears trickling down her cheeks.

''Ah, that's right.''

Suddenly, the woman behind me speaks up with a rather cheeky tone.

''I saw in those videos before. You had them enter your womb, didn't you?''

''Eh—ah...?!''

As she says that, she grabs my asscheeks and pulls them apart, revealing my whole private place for her to see.

''I wonder what this slut womb would taste like.''

Soon after, she stops pounding and instead drills her cock around, finding the entrance to my womb. I can never get enough of this feeling. Not only does my inside get filled with hot and hard cock, but it is being actively stretched out by her digging around as well.

Looking to the side again, I see Anna is particularly aroused by seeing us connected so deeply like this. Rightfully, I have a duty to make her cum.

''L-Let me help.'' I speak up, using telekinesis to direct my cervix to the woman's vigorous cock.

pack—!!

''Good girl.''

''Hgn...!!''

Feeling the gland poking at my entrance, plus the slap on the butt that I just received, I can sense my orgasm coming very soon.

''O—oh~!!''

As if to prove my statement, right when the woman slams her cock pass through my tight hole inside, my body involuntarily squeals, and obscene moans escape my mouth as my back arches terribly. A wave akin to electricity shock runs through my entire body, triggering massive cumshots from my bottom.

''Damn, this is tight.''

The woman comments before slowly picking up her pace, pushing her superb rod deeply into my womb, even taking her time to massage my sack from the outside as a way to enjoy herself. Gradually, the premium cum-collecting sack of mine seems to suit her taste much, evident in her cock thumping.

Different from the raw and sticky but immorally pleasurable feeling of a creampie I usually get, this time, it is as though a hot and heavy balloon is being inflated inside me.

''Hah... That was a good one.''

''Ahn...!''

W-Wait, she just pulled out her cock, then why does my womb still...?!

''The condom is stuck, hahah!''

''Take it ou—''

Without warning, the woman grabs the extra-large condom, the part sticking out, and promptly pulls it out all at once. With an audible 'pock!', the ball of pure cum pops out of my hole.

''Hgn...!!''

''Here, all yours.''

When I inevitably clench my whole body and bury my face in the bed due to the sudden stimulus, the woman appears to pour some of the cum inside the condom onto my head, then savagely slaps the thing down onto the same place as well.

Tina... She seems to like doing this. 

''Hah... Hah... Cumming...!!''

Hearing the usual sweet moans, I look to the side and see Anna spurting out cum toward me again, but it never seems to reach. As if to rub the cat girl even more, the woman then sits me up, facing Anna.

''...''

As my body full of lovemaking marks from the woman is revealed, Anna tense up. At this point, we have fucked for a long time already. I've lost count of how many times Tina poured her cum into my face or smeared my body with her scent.

As for Anna... Well, let's just say she came a ton.

''Well, let's take a quick break, shall we?''

As the woman says so, she cups my chin and turns my head to the side before going straight in for a kiss. She immediately pokes her tongue through and plays around a bit before pulling away.

It startles me every time because her face is so different from Tina's. It's like... Kissing a stranger.

Nevertheless, after the woman, 'Jade Hawk,' goes to the table for some water, I crawl closer to Anna and put my hand on her cheek.

''How'd it feel, my love?'' I ask gently.

''I... I...'' Anna hesitates, biting her lower lip.

''Don't do that. It'll ruin your beautiful lips.'' I circle her smooth and soft lips with my thumb.

''...I can heal.''

''Right, but you don't hurt yourself.''

''...''

''Did you enjoy the show? Should we stop?''

''I... Enjoyed it. Mhm.''

''Thank god.''

As both of us begin to have some small talk, the woman with black hair and green eyes comes back with two glasses of water.

''Here.''

''Ah, thank you...'' Anna, perhaps reflexively, thanks the woman who just fucked her fiancé to death for a mere cup of water.

I take it normally. 

It's refreshing. Water is good, especially after sex.

Right then, the woman flops down beside me and drives her arm around my waist. The lewd hand very naturally lands on my massive breast, and then, it's a buffet for it to squeeze and squish as it likes.

''Crap, this is a mess.'' She gazes around the bed, where close to two dozen used condoms are lying around, spilling their contents all over the bedsheet. ''I guess it makes sense. Very rarely do I get to fuck such an obscene woman, after all.''

''...''

''...''

She then turns to Anna.

''Thank you for letting me use her.''

''Eh, ah...''

''And it appears that we have run out of this stuff.'' She holds the empty box of condoms up. ''But I can still do it, so it is time for raw sex, pathetic M couple.''

''Ah...!''

The woman then runs her arms under my kneepits and lifts me into the air. Immediately aroused by the fact that I'm totally suspended in the air, with no way of preventing anyone from screwing up my precious holes as they like, I look down.

There, I see a beautifully, proudly standing cock poking out between my cleavage and Anna, who is shakily grabbing her cock, preparing to jerk off as her lover is about to be pounded raw.

''Once again, thanks for the raw pussy, little cat girl!''

As the woman says that, her cock traces my slit a bit before slipping into my drenched pussy.

''A—ahn...!!''

For the first time, the vivid texture of this strange cock is felt within every single one of my folds. The veins, the shape, the hotness, the hardness. My slut body immediately responds by tightening the pussy to feel it even more while the mouth is moaning non-stop.

''C-cumming...!!''

Unable to endure the raw cock, I squirt out tides of cumshots right onto Anna's face.

Ignoring my little tantrum, the woman then grabs my breasts and begins to rock her hip. This time, her pounding has gotten much more brutal as she pistons her cock into my pussy with such vigor that the slapping sounds from our flesh colliding drown out even my moans. 

''Hgn...! Ngha...! Ooh...!''

Not caring for anything, she keeps ramming her monster cock into my sensitive little hole, triggering small cumshots constantly as her thing punches my womb repeatedly. Soon after, she also seems to have reached her limit. The woman's cock miraculously slams through my cervix right at the last thrust, sending both of us into oblivion.

As my lewd water pours onto Anna's face, her cum pumps through the cock and sprays across the inside of my womb.

''Hah...''

''Ah... Hgn...''

Right after our climax, we both maintain the same position, our genitals twitching as they are still connected. Then, Anna stands up and aims her cock at my plugged pussy.

''Hah... Nhg...!!''

After a few rubs, her cock throbs vigorously, and her cum is shot at my pussy, albeit not entering my hole at all, unlike this woman's, which has filled my womb.

After calming down a bit, the woman pulls out her cock, and I reflexively clench my pussy to prevent the cum from escaping. She then lays me on the bed before she herself kneels down.

pack—!

Suddenly, a hot, heavy, and girthy thing is slapped onto my face.

''...''

Looking past the huge cock, one that just creampied me, fucked me silly, I see Anna still standing, panting. When our eyes meet, I move my mouth and plant a kiss on the cock.

Then, I grab it lovingly and begin showering the shaft with kisses. After that, I gently suck the balls and even lick the pussy under them. Taking this as a sign of submission, the woman begins to play with my pussy as well.

Glancing to Anna, I see her cock is still raring to go.

It seems we'll be fucking for much, much longer today...

24