Special Case: Amnesia act.
1.8k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's April's Fool.

I know this world does not have it, but I've never been able to experience this day properly, so I'm doing it regardless. It's different from the days when I couldn't make a joke about my illness without making somebody sad and when nobody ever said jokes to me. I now have targets to troll!

Okay, I need a theme first.

Something that would make everyone go 'huh?'... 

''Hm...''

Oh, how about pretending to have amnesia? That would definitely be confusing.

Having decided on my act, I promptly get out of bed, leaving my lovers behind. Then, I deliberately pretend to have a book fall on my head, making a loud 'thud.'

''Sylvia...?!''

As expected, they rush to me the next second, with Anna leading the bunch.

''Ugh...'' I stroke my head, grunting. ''It hurts...''

''Here, here, let me heal you.''

A source of life rushes inside my body as Anna uses her divine power. After the deed is done, I relax my face and look at Anna.

''Thank you!'' I exclaim.

''You don't need to—''

''Pretty cat sister!''

In an instant, the atmosphere inside the room becomes visibly tense, and my partners' faces start to show concern.

''W-What did you say??'' Anna grabs my shoulders and asks.

''I don't know who you are, but thanks a lot!'' I reply cheerfully.

At this, all five of them begin to panic.

''Don't tell me she lost her memories of some bullshits...'' Liana frowns.

''No way.'' Emy affirms.

''This is serious...'' Tina crouches down with a worried face.

Aside from Sariel, who seems strangely calm, which might mean she knows it already, the other four are promptly deceived. After a bit of discussion, they bring me back to the bedroom and put me on the bed.

''Sylvia, do you really not remember anything?'' Anna inquires.

''Sylvia? My name is Sylvia?'' I tilt my head innocently. ''Hm... Sylvia doesn't remember anything. Do you know me, er... Pretty ladies?''

''That's so cute...!'' Tina grabs her chest, pained from moe.

''Now's not the time, idiot.''

Unfortunately, Liana is right. She reprimands the redhead before heading right toward me. Liana then kneels down and gently grabs my hand.

"Sylvia, you are an important person in this world, " Liana begins, clutching the back of my hand.

Uh-huh.

''But firstly, you are my wife.''

...That's fast. But I need to respond.

So I cover my mouth with the other hand and fake a surprised face.

''Really??''

''Yes. You are my wife, my child-bearer, my everything.'' Liana says, not flinching a single bit. ''As my wife, you—''

''Wait.''

At this point, Emy puts her hand on Liana's shoulder.

''You are my wife.'' She says, a hint of annoyance can be inferred from her voice. 

''But, why are there two...??'' I blink repeatedly.

''In fact, you are our wife.'' Tina chimes in, sighing helplessly. ''All of us.''

''Right, right...'' Anna follows.

''...Even that lady's?'' I point at Sariel.

''...That one is your lover.''

''Oh.''

I thought Tina was going to say 'maid' or something, but alright.

''I see... So I am a wife with many wives!'' I nod excitedly. 

''Yes, that's the first step.'' Liana strokes my head. 

''As your wife, I can ask for things, right?''

''Yeah?''

When everybody is looking at me, puzzled, I form my right hand into an 'OK' sign and put it near my face.

''For now... I might want some of these, dear wives.'' 

As soon as I make the gesture, putting out my tongue, cross veins begin to appear on their foreheads.

''You...''

Knowing they've been deceived, they decide to punish me accordingly. Just seeing them unzipping their bottoms is exciting enough...

Ah, this life is amazing.

27