Case 199: Post-nut clarity.
1.5k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Hah... Hah... Uuu...''

''Hgn... Nyhna...''

''Hah... I think that's the last one.''

In the hotel room, where the reddish sunset light is poured in from the large window, the three of us lie on the bed, completely spent.

''You really squeezed me dry, huh?''

The woman, 'Jade Hawk,' rests her palm on my chest and grins.

''...''

In the end, she used every nook and cranny of my body for her pleasure. This is like... I just served her with my whole being. It feels amazing. Anna, on the other hand, managed to shoot one inside me before Tina swooped in and overwrote it again.

Poor cat girl. She seems pretty satisfied right now, though, so there's that.

Soon, the woman stands up and begins to clean herself with magic before getting into her outfit. She then turns to us, the two masochist women that she just played with.

''I'll be going now.'' She says with a smile. ''Using you was incredible, slut. Next time, I'll call my friends over for some fun as well. Can't let them miss out on such a good toy~''

At that, Anna immediately twitches and goes into hyperventilation mode, although it seems her thing can't even get up anymore. When the woman exits the room, I climb onto Anna's body and put my face right above hers.

''I love you.''

I give Anna a deep kiss. She also reciprocates, wrapping her arms around my back. After a while, we pull away. As much as I want to keep teasing her, something like, 'You enjoy my lips so much even though they are smeared with the scent of that woman's cock~,' now is the time to be serious.

''...C'mon. No need to cry.''

''But... hic...''

''We enjoyed it; that's what it all matters, no?''

''I feel... hic... bad now...''

''It's just a post-nut clarity thing. You'll love it again in no time.''

''...''

When I wipe her tears away, Anna finally takes a deep breath and calms herself down. We both look at each other; blue eyes meet blue eyes.

''So... Are you down for her offer?'' I ask quietly.

''You mean...''

''A gangbang ought to be fun, right?'' 

''...You're such a slut...''

''What, you think I wasn't?''

''...Fine.''

Ah, this is so beautiful. On the one hand, I am a masochistic bitch who likes to be slapped around by cocks, and on the other, Anna is also a masochistic woman who likes to be cucked. We are a match made in heaven.

Nevertheless, I smile once again and kiss Anna, body sticking to body—a sign of loyalty, perhaps? 

I hope this will give her some certainty.

Though, considering the things we just did, this is quite laughable.

After cleaning ourselves up, we leave the hotel and walk back to our home, hand in hand. On the way, we visit a few snack stores for some light calorie intake.

''Hm... I think Emilia's is still better.''

''Isn't that obvious? Emy is my goddess. I will give my everything to her, and I will never betray her!''

''Says the girl who just slept with a stranger...''

''...''

That was Tina, idiot. It seems she didn't notice. Tina's acting is pretty insane...

And, I mean, it feels surreal. For something that is typically so huge to happen just a while ago, our interactions are still normal. I guess this is what fetishes do.

As the sky turns dark, we arrive home, greeted by my usual party members lazing around.

''Wait, there's a guy with the Kraber behind us!''

''What the hell?! When did he get there??''

''Raeliana, trade places with me! You can snipe him, right?!''

''I only have a 1x optic—ei, whatever! Do it!''

Liana, Tina, and Sariel are playing an FPS game while Emy is lying on my bed, eating cookies as she watches the three. Seeing Anna and me enter the room, Emy stuffs the half-eaten cookie into Liana's mouth and walks up to us.

''Welcome back.'' She says.

''Hi, Emy.'' I greet her as usual.

''E-Emilia...'' Anna hesitates. Maybe she is feeling guilty.

Perhaps knowing this, Emy just pats the two of us gently before handing us a dish of cookies.

''Good?'' She asks me.

''Ah, it was amazing.''

''I see.''

It is her way of asking if the experience was good enough. I've come to know this over the years, and it seems Anna has, as well.''

''I'll go make dinner now.'' Emy continues.

''Thanks, I love you.''

''Mhm.''

Just like that, we regress to a group of average women, spending time fooling around games and such with each other. I guess we can relax a bit now that the bosses are all taken care of.

''Ah, right, I'll talk with Eva for a minute.''

Not wanting to disturb the serious gamers, I walk outside the balcony where the whole night city view is available, and the wind is blowing at just the right speed.

''Eva.''

A small orb of light appears before my eyes.

''Did we do a good job?'' I ask.

[Yes. Good job getting them down.]

''What was that dude, anyway?''

[One of the commanders under Eve. He is stronger than an average demon king.]

''And we'll have to fight him again, right? Cause that was not his main body.''

[No. Because they are not a part of the trial, they cannot enter through normal means. They probably forced themselves to interrupt you but made a mistake.]

''Well, good for us, I suppose.''

[Yes. If nothing arises, you should be able to finish the trial comfortably in a few months.]

''Yeah. Thanks for helping us, Eva.''

[No problem.]

''If you need my sex tapes or something, just hit me up.''

[I will pretend I did not hear that.]

''Right, you can see anytime anyway.''

[You...]

After bickering with me a bit more, Eva returns to her work, leaving me alone outside. As I enjoy the gentle night breeze and the scenery, someone opens the door behind me.

''Oh, Tina.''

''Sylvia.''

The princess of Aragon smiles beautifully at me. We kiss each other briefly before Tina leans onto the railings.

''By the way.'' I speak up. ''Your acting earlier was impeccable. Even I was doubting your identity at some moments.''

''Hm? What are you talking about?'' Tina turns to me. ''I thought we were supposed to do the skit tomorrow...''

Immediately, my heart drops. The mere thought that the woman I've been kissing, giving my whole body and mind to, is a real, total stranger makes me want to puke.

''Eh- I- Ah...''

As I'm struggling to comprehend the situation, Tina quickly holds my shoulders and smiles apologetically.

''I'm joking, I'm joking.'' She says. ''It was me, alright? Look, I can even recall what position our first raw copulation was in?''

''...''

I let out a sigh and glare at Tina.

''You idiot.'' I inflate my cheeks.

''I'm sorry, my love...''

After she hugs me and pampers me with many sweet words and kisses, I finally calm down a bit.

''Hah...''

Nevertheless, I'm already looking forward to the next one. And... Now that the main worries are gone, I think we should let our fetishes go completely loose.

Just imagine Emy assaulting my actual eggs on television and impregnating me, or Liana tying me up and putting me on a wall for everybody to see or something...

Goddamnit. So hot.

26