Case 200: The story of two years afterward.
1.7k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They say time passes by quickly when you're having fun.

This, I wholeheartedly agree with, and I can relate to it as well.

Spending time training, playing, and fighting with my loves every day has been incredibly enjoyable. Still, at some point, I feel like staying here forever, peacefully in the modern world, where we have everything, love each other, and, most importantly, are entirely safe.

It is not a good mentality, I know. Still, the desire for a stable life is always within me.

Day by day, we have some fun together and bond through intense fights, ordinary meals, game sessions, etc. 

In the blink of an eye, two years have passed.

Even though Eva said that we would only need around a few months, the final requirements for graduating from this place have still not appeared. According to her, we should be able to sense when we hit our power ceilings, and in this case, it means that we're still not there yet.

It's not because we suck at training, but instead, our ceilings are simply too high.

We have immense potential. At least, I think so.

I mean, I can even destroy a whole city with one spell now, which I don't think is considered 'weak.'

Hardened through numerous exciting plays and enhanced by absorbing delectable nectar over the years, the aspiring slut Sylvia has become a formidable sex goddess!

It feels incredible, though I think I'll be really disjointed once we get outside.

Nevertheless, things are going really well. If there is one thing I am not satisfied with... Well, it's probably about Sariel.

Even after two and a half years together, Sariel is still my sex friend and teacher. It seems she wants to take things really slow and seriously. I can understand it; we have enough time on our hands to procrastinate for entire lifetimes, after all. The only problem is... We act like lovers already, so it's weird.

At this point, I ride her almost every day already. Both in bed and out of bed.

Like right now, for example.

''Woohoo~! So fast!''

Sariel is currently carrying us across the globe with insane speed. The destination is another supermassive gate spawning out of nowhere. These things have been popping out quite frequently after we cleared the B-95 one, but we are here, so this planet has not been destroyed yet.

Now, I know we can just teleport there in one go, but this is definitely cooler.

Soon, we arrive at a location on the vast sea where a giant sinkhole can be seen, surrounded by surveillance boats and battleships. Ignoring the flimsy barrier that they've made, we fly straight into the gate.

Immediately after passing through it, an expansive underwater space, one that seems to be home to thousands of marine species, greets us. As we look around in amazement, Sariel quickly deploys a barrier for us to move freely in the water.

''This is so pretty...!'' Anna jumps around excitedly.

''Yeah, it's better than our ocean.'' Liana replies. ''Those things are much more decorated.''

Following Liana's gaze, I see a school of fish with crystal-like fins cruising around in a formation. I wonder if Aria's ocean is like this as well.

Well, anyway, we're not here to appreciate the scenery.

''Tina, can you sense the boss yet?'' I turn to my red-haired fiancé.

Tina is now able to do some serious recon work. I'm talking, like, spying on a target half a planet away—terrifying-level recon. If I were her enemy, I would be scared to death.

''Hm... There seems to be something below us.''

''The boss?''

''It is more similar to... A structure?''

''Huh?''

''It would be too big otherwise—''

Right when Tina says so, a blast of intense energy sweeps over us, pushing even Sariel back slightly.

'''' !!! ''''

As we stare intently below our position at the deep abyss, everything surrounding us promptly swims away in a hurry as if running from the buggy man himself.

''This...''

I can feel it. Not only will this thing be the strongest entity other than Eva that we've met, but it will also be... Our final challenge.

My heart starts to beat faster. On the one hand, this fight will be the last before I can end this during the trial, and I can finally go back to really, but on the other, just thinking about abandoning my current lifestyle and saying goodbye to my old parents...

After a long silence between us, I hear Liana sigh.

''...Let's do it.'' She turns to me with a serious face, prompting the others to follow suit.

''I mean...'' I hesitate. ''Fine. Let's finish this once and for all.''

Just like that, we nod at each other before determinedly plunging into the abyss. As we go deeper and deeper, light gradually disappears, leaving only unsettling darkness behind.

In reality, it is not that scary since we can all assign a night vision property to our eyes with divine energy, but the atmosphere is still eerie. Nevertheless, after a whole fifteen minutes of descending, we finally see something in the distance.

A bumpy and greyish ground, one that looks almost metallic, is there. Upon closer inspection, we notice something strange about it. Tina, in particular, seems appalled. 

''This is...'' She trails off. ''It's not the ground.''

''I mean, it's kinda moving, so...'' I reply.

''Let me construct a hologram of it.''

''Alright, we'll cover you.''

As Tina closes her eyes and gently claps her hands together, a gentle aura escapes her body and quickly invades the space around her. This technique allows her to map things around her accurately, like a radar.

Oh, there's a lantern-fish-looking thing coming toward us.

With trained movement, I pull a generic rifle out of my space bag and aim in the direction from which the monsters are coming. Switch off the safety, and...

thud—! thud—! thud—! thud—! thud—!

The bullets fire quietly through the water as I push them manually with telekinesis. Soon, they pierce through the giant fish, instantly killing them.

I probably have a million other ways to kill them, but I like guns. Shut up.

After playing tower defense for a while, Tina finishes her scanning. She opens her eyes and brings out her hand; then, a slowly rotating hologram is displayed on top of her palm.

What I am currently looking at is a... Snake? Eel? 

Either way, if it is this long in the hologram and what we're looking at is this big... Holy hell. 

VRRRRR—!!!

Just in time, space itself seems to rumble. The water where we're floating reverberates loudly, shaking the hell out of my brain along with it. Soon, the 'ground' below us starts to be lifted slightly before a deafening 'boom!' can be heard. The bumpy ground beneath us shoots to the left with unimaginable speed just because the creature is so big.

''Well, crap.'' I mutter. ''Sariel, can you go upward a bit?''

''Alright.''

''I'll bomb the hell out of this thing.''

It's been a while since I have had the opportunity to unleash my full arsenal like this...

27