Case 202: Snap back to reality.
911 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Ugh...''

So fucking bright...

Feeling the light from outside absolutely gangbanging my eyes through my eyelids, I quickly cover them with my hand.

Much better.

Who the hell is turning on the light at this point... Wait.

I remember.

I was fighting that colossal snake-like thingy at the bottom of the ocean. At the end of the battle, I think everything went flashbang mode because we used too much firepower.

So either we died, or we completed the challenge.

Let's hope it's not the first one.

''Hup!''

With much vigor, I spring my body up, only to find it annoyingly heavy for some reason. It's not my breasts, I swear. My mana reserve is annoyingly gone—I don't feel the Heart of Fire anymore, and my divine energy pool is much smaller compared to before.

Fuck me.

Looking around this default-themed website of a space, I see a fancy pavilion not far away from me. In it, the back of a silver-haired woman tapping away on a laptop can be seen. I haven't seen that in more than two decades. How nostalgic.

Of course, lying together with me on this large bed are my party members as well.

Let's not wake them up just yet.

Slowly getting off the bed and standing on my feet, I realize that my own body feels unfamiliar now. How do I say this... Aside from being harder to control, it seems much more 'unused,' even though it's probably the same anyway. My regeneration is very good.

Nevertheless, I slowly begin to walk toward the gazebo, each step careful so as not to trip myself. Learning to walk again is weird.

After a while, I eventually reach the gazebo. Stepping onto it and behind the woman, I silently wrap my arms around her neck, chin placed on her shoulder. As I feel her cold body and smooth skin, I open my mouth.

''Long time no see.''

''Indeed.''

The woman—Eva replies, eyes on the laptop screen. I see she's playing some kind of minigame. Is it that good? To the point of ignoring me?

''I didn't die, right?'' I ask further.

''Not to my knowledge.''

''Phew... Glad I didn't frag myself to death.''

''Congratulations on completing the trial, Hanako.''

''Mhm... Yeah, but the divine energy pool I get is so small...''

''The fragment is split between you six, so it is only natural.''

''Hah... At least I can still do some tricks with this.''

Like suppressing my lust, for example. This is going to be handy. Oh, wait, talk about lust.

''Ah, Eva.'' I nudge her. ''Where is my lovers' semen reserve again?''

I'd imagine it will at least fill a big bottle by now. That should get me some serious buffs.

''Let me see...''

Right then, Eva taps out of the minigame and opens cmd on her laptop. A few lines of typing later, a small, white pill pops out beside the computer.

''This is yours.'' Eva says.

''Heh... I thought it would come in a can or something.''

I mean, I don't think this body is addicted to that thing just yet, not to that degree, at least, so this is good. So I grab the pill and toss it into my mouth before bursting the outer layer with my teeth.

Immediately, a hot and sticky sensation arises on my tongue as the juice comes out.

This... Is pretty good.

I then look down and quickly pull my panty down a bit, revealing an extremely faint heart pattern on my naval area. This used to be shining brighter than a light bulb... Well.

''Here is peaceful, huh'' I absentmindedly say. ''Can I live here forever?''

''No.''

''I'll be your pet and toy forever.''

''I am not interested. You have a family, too.''

''Ah, right...''

Aside from power or modern conveniences, I'd say the biggest regret of this trial for me is that I didn't say goodbye properly to my parents and my little brother.

Well, it is what it is.

So Eva makes me another chair, and I sit down beside her, waiting for my party to wake up.

''How long has it been in this real world, by the way?''

''Around a month.''

''I see. Did you sense Eve's presence anywhere else yet?''

''Not as of right now. It should take another few months for her to appear again.''

''Another vacation, nice.''

''Yes. Enjoy it to your heart's content.''

I think we should do a trip around Ranka. There are lots of places to go to if I remember correctly. It's time to smell some real grass...!

I lean back on my chair, giggling.

When I get out of here... Let's greet my parents first. Then, check on the cat-kin territory, the former saints, Sara... Damn, it's been so long. I feel like that whole digging debacle didn't happen to me for a moment.

I need a lot of catch-ups.

Then, it's back to the grind again.

''Hm... Still, I'd imagine cultivating divine energy in the real world is different, right?''

''Of course.'' Eva says. ''Without assistance, it will take a magnitude of times longer than in the trial.''

''Unless we get our hands on more divine fragments, huh.''

''Unlikely.''

''I know. I just have a feeling they'll appear again.''

''...''

Hm... Is there anything else I can ask Eva...

''Ah, right.'' I snap my finger. ''Tell me more about your sworn sisters. I'm curious.''

''Why suddenly?''

''If I were to be a goddess and assist you in governing this realm, then I would meet them anyway, right?''

''...Fine.'' Eva also leans back a bit, then she turns to me. ''I have two sworn sisters. We accidentally met on a trip to Earth.''

''Huh... Why were you on Earth in the first place?''

''There is an opportunity for me and every other new deity to explore and learn from Earth. One, Earth is one of the more advanced civilizations there are, and most of all, it is safe.''

''What do you mean 'safe'?''

''Conflicts between deities exist. You can imagine our world as another ordinary society. In any case, Earth is under his protection, so it is completely safe for us.''

''His?''

''The man who controls the multiverse. The omnipotent entity.''

''O-Oh... That's some metal stuff, alright.''

''I have two sisters; one is Goddess of Seduction - Athena.'' Eva continues. ''This woman is just like you—slutty, bubbly, easygoing, but she is not a complete M, and she is a bit of a psychopath.''

''Woah... She sounds like an attractive woman. Oh, please send her my thanks for the pieces of advice the other times.''

''Sure. The other one is Goddess of Games. Her name is Neveah.'' Eva says. ''This woman is quite gloomy and quiet, but once you get to know her, she will open up and speak a lot.''

''Ah... Typical nerd behavior, I see.''

As we continue the topic of Eva's sworn sisters, time passes by steadily, and when I realize it, someone has already come to us. 

''Oh.''

Feeling a hand stroking my head, I turn around to see my resident cutting board sadist - Liana, standing there tiredly with her hair down.

''Good morning, goddess.'' She says nonchalantly. ''Thank you for entertaining my woman until now.''

Why do I feel like she's jealous...?

It's cute. So cute.

''Well, well... It seems the others are up as well. Let's prepare to come back to the real world.''

26