Case 206: A sinful dragon.
872 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''The theater is that way, right?''

''No, no, Christina. You're holding the map wrong.''

''Hm? Wasn't this place a pharmacy before?''

''They changed it?''

Letting my fiancé huddle over the map, I turn back to Sariel, who is pulling down her sunglasses a bit, one eyebrow lifted.

''Hm...'' She ponders.

''What did you come here for, anyway?''

If she indeed came here a few hundred years ago for official matters, my parents sure have met her, right? So that means she sneaked in here.

''Ah... Well, I wanted a short vacation.''

''That's all?''

''Mhm.''

To the extent that the capable Sariel feels fatigued... I'm starting to hate ruling a territory even before starting it.

''Anyway, you want to talk to her?'' I continue.

''Not really. If I don't remember it clearly, it's probably nothing important.''

''What a selfish mentality.''

''What can I do now, dear?'' Sariel chuckles.

Right then, the elf in question suddenly turns to us, and her pale pink pupils shake violently. She hurries over to us and stares at Sariel from top to bottom.

''You... No way.'' She mutters. ''The hair is different, but everything else... S-Sariel...?''

Sariel only changed her hair to this two-tone style because of me, so I guess she was rocking that pure red back then. Either way, she does recognize her, huh...

At this, Sariel is rightfully awkward.

''Hm... Did we meet before, miss?'' She tilts her head slightly.

The woman's eyes widen. ''You... Don't remember me??''

''It does seem so, yes. Unfortunately.''

The statement from Sariel makes the woman visibly shocked. She pats her chest and breathes deeply a few times, trying to calm herself down.

''We need to talk about this. Please.'' She says.

''I'm not sure about—''

''Can I go along?'' I intervene, cutting Sariel off. ''This seems interesting.''

''Who are... Wait, Y-Your Highness?!''

''Yeah, it's Your Highness here~''

''Why are you with this woman...?!''

''I can't?''

''I-I mean...''

What the hell. It's been a long time since I've teased someone like this. So fun.

Eventually, I get the two to come with me to a café nearby to talk things together. My fiancés generously agree to go buy stuff for us to enjoy later. I love 'em.

Nevertheless, here we are, at a table on the second floor with a street view. Sitting opposite us, the woman sips her tea before speaking up.

''Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nina Edsorn, and I am currently the Countess of Edsorn.''

''Mine is Sylvia. This here is Sariel. But you probably knew it all already.'' 

''I mean, yes...'' Nina sighs. ''...Sariel, do you truly not remember?''

''I can vaguely remember meeting you, but other than that, nothing.'' Sariel shakes her milk tea lightly. ''Do you mind reminding me?''

Apparently, milk teas of all flavors just got normalized here. I got the matcha flavor.

As I sip my cup in anticipation, Nina suddenly slams her cup on the table.

''We slept together!'' 

''Argh...!''

Fuck. I almost choked on my tea...! What did she just say??

When I turn to Sariel, the dragoness has her head tilted, her hand rubbing her chin.

''Hm... Now that I think about it, we might have slept together, yes.'' She says. ''...What's with that stare, Sylvia?''

''...''

I mean, a one-night stand is probably not special by any means, but I can't imagine just forgetting the person you kissed and connected with.

''Ahem. Anyway.'' I take another sip of my tea. ''You two can continue discussing.''

With that, I retreat completely, leaving the two speaking.

''...''

''...''

No, speak.

Eventually, Nina opens her mouth first.

''I... I can't believe you just forgot me...''

''It might sound rude for me to say this, but did I have the obligation to remember my partner in a one-night stand?'' Sariel shoots back.

''What do you mean 'a one-night stand'??''

Ah, so this woman thought they were going to get together after that. Tragic.

''What made you think it wasn't?'' Sariel continues. ''I should have made it clear back then.''

''I- But- It was too pleasurable for me to remember anything! Besides, you took my first time!''

''Argh...!''

Fuck. I almost choked on my tea again...! Is she saying that she got fucked silly to the point that she didn't remember anything??

When I turn to Sariel with a baffled face, the dragoness rightfully turns nervous. I can see it in her eyes.

Nevertheless, Nina continues her rant.

''I thought you were going to contact me after that day, so I just waited and waited...'' She narrows her eyes. ''In the first place, because of you, I wasn't able to fully enjoy night activities with my current partner!''

''Look, miss.'' Sariel massages her temples. ''It is not my business that you weren't able to remember what I said, nor the fact that you are not satisfied with your current partner. And...''

''And you are still in the wrong.'' I intervene. ''No matter how loose you were back then, taking people's first time on a one-night stand is a bit too much, don't you think?''

''...''

For a while, silence fills the place.

''U-Um... Your Highness.''

''Hm?''

''By any chance, are you and Sariel together?''

''Not... Yet. Why do you ask?''

''Ah... No, nothing.''

I can already smell it. This woman hasn't forgotten Sariel yet. Not in a million years. This goes to show just how incredible Sariel's bed techniques are.

''Anyway, Sariel.'' I turn to the dragoness with a stern face.

''Yes, ma'am.'' She obediently replies.

''Apologize to her, and make the records straight.''

''Nina. I apologize for being inconsiderate. I shouldn't have taken your first time with such light intentions.''

At this, Nina turns surprised.

''Ah, no, it's... Fine.'' She says. ''The night was amazing, after all. I also apologize for being childish a moment ago.''

Looking at the two, I can't help but smile.

''Good, good.'' I nod approvingly. ''Good job, Sariel.''

I lean closer and give Sariel a peck on her cheek.

''And Nina, congratulations on moving past the experience. I'm glad you didn't let it haunt you.''

''Thank you, Your Highness.''

Just like that, the atmosphere brightens up again, and we begin to exchange some friendly conversations.

''To think my old crush was such a womanizer...'' Nina sighs. ''Well... It is a good thing Your Highness is here, I suppose.''

''Hm?''

''From the looks of it, Your Highness is quite effectively putting a leash on this sinful woman with your charm, no? From now on, there will be no broken hearts from innocent maidens such as me back then.''

''Of course. With me here, she won't go anywhere.'' 

Nina sighs in relief, seeing me hugging Sariel's arm dearly.

Afterward, we break up with the promise of seeing each other soon. I have a feeling we'll become good friends. Oh, won't she be at my wedding as well? That will be hilarious—I mean, tragic.

''What a sinful dragon you are, Sariel.''

On the way to regroup with my fiancés, I speak up. When I turn to Sariel, she has a bitter look on her face.

''That is true.'' She says, looking at the ground blankly. ''I know I made lots of mistakes. However... I am willing to make up for all of it—for you.''

''How sweet~''

''Until then... Please accompany me, my dear.''

''Of course!''

I love an arrogant, brazen Sariel—one who does not listen to anybody and is forceful and shameless. But... I love a Sariel who is willing to reform even better.

22