Case 2: Sylvia Everwood, the elven princess.
12.5k 9 375
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10:08 P.M, August 8th, 1735. North of Kiera continent, Everwood kingdom.

 

 

 

''Quick! Call all available medics and doctors ASAP, the royal heir is about to be born!'' Someone shouts at the servants standing outside the bedroom of the elven queen - Olivia Everwood.

He's a handsome man, presumably in his early 20s, though he is much older than that.

''''Yes! Your Majesty!'''' Two maids and one guard immediately reply to the order of the king and rush out to call in experts who can help with the delivery.

Fortunately, the doctors and medics, healers alike had been stationed near the queen's bedroom for a while now due to her pregnancy reaching the final stage.

Just 2 minutes later, all of the available staff is in the bedroom, ready to assist the queen, though her husband, His Majesty the King unfortunately got evicted from the room.

*****

I woke up after being eaten by the goddess's light, and now I can see a beautiful couple looking down at me.

Or at least I want to say that, but I'm pretty sure I'm still in the womb, heck, I can't even open my eyes. I swear I will get back at that incompetent goddess, can't she just send me when it's over? This feels yucky, I don't want to stay here for even one more second. Urghhh...


Call me Dwayne fucking Johnson cause I'm unbreakable, I've been here for like, 8 hours already.

How do I know? There's the clock on the Internet, pretty neat, right? Though I'm just using the UTC time zone to count because I don't actually know what time it is in here.

I have to say, the goddess did a pretty good job for this one, I can browse the Internet even faster than normal because the hospital's WiFi sucked. She's also smart enough to mask my IP as a random one in the US every time so I don't just become a freaking ghost in the digital space, a new SCP, maybe.

That sounds kinda cool, though. I can change my IP to access different websites as well, so the damn goddess was also addicted to the Internet like me the whole time, huh.

But I digress. So, what did I do in those 8 hours? I finished the Anime, and watched some more, nice! And I also took some time to think more about the situation I'm in right now.

The goddess needs me to spread the technologies from Earth, and from that, I can probably assume that there is something that modern weapons or some other applications can do that magic can't. This heavily depends on the power of magic in general, so I guess I have to look that up later.

I also noticed a tab that I can't close, it has the typical cross icon and when I clicked on that, oh, did I also mention that there is a pointer and a keyboard? They move according to what I want them to do, it opened a chat, and I could see someone texted me already-

[Xx-DarkLordOfTheFlame-xX]: Hello, Miss Hanako, I am Eva. From now on, if you have any questions, message me on this chat. Do not bother me too much though, as I have many important things to do.

Like what? Cosplaying as an 8th grader? Nonono, this can't be true, Isn't she the only goddess? How the hell is she gonna protect the world while being a Chuuni at the same time?

Whatever, can't do anything about that. I'm a sensible and proper human being though, well, not anymore, but anyway, I couldn't just ghost her like that, so I sent back a message-

[Hanako]: Greetings, my dear goddess, I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery from your deadly disease and spread your grace to every believer out there, let there be light, cya.

Regardless, the chat was a pretty good idea. Now back to the present, what do I do, hmm...

Wait, I'm hearing something, it is almost done now!? Finally, I can get out of here, just a little bit more!


''...Hah....Hah..... She's beautiful'' A gorgeous woman says while looking down at me, she has silky smooth silver hair that runs down past her shoulder and a pair of soft magenta eyes. Together with reasonably beautiful facial features, she has an image of a charming mature woman.

A few seconds later, a handsome man bursts in through the door and briskly walks over to the bed that I and the woman are in, staring intently at us for a good 30 seconds before blurts out: ''M-My daughter!?''

''...You're being silly, dear. Who else can she be?'' The woman tells her husband, still exhausted, but looking visibly better.

''She's so cute, my daughter's so cute!'' The silly man also has long hair, but blonde instead, sharp jawline, straight nose, graceful eyebrows and a pair of brilliant cyan eyes. The brilliant part might be because of him staring with his eyes literally sparking at me though.

Well, guess I have good parents this time as well, they clearly do love me very much. Also, I'm going to be so beautiful muehehehehehe-

''But why isn't she crying...?'' The ma- my dad finally snaps out of his trance.

That's right, I'm not crying, I'm the opposite of crying right now. Because inside, I'm a grown-ass teenager already. But this will not do, I have to cry now before they throw me out and hang me for being a heretic and using dark magic. Skill: Acting ACTIVATE-

''... sobs... sobs ...'' I start to cry in full force, prompting my mom to pad me to try calming me down, it's pretty nice.

While I'm enjoying that, I also notice a strange part of my body, I slowly look down and-

I have a PENIS!?-Nah I'm just kidding, smooth as ever baby. I've read so many hentai and somehow the elves had giant PPs half of the time, but there's no way that is possible here in the real world.

''I'm glad that both of you are alright. Hmm... There are quite a lot of issues with her heirs down the line because she's not a futa though. But I reckon that's a problem for the far future.'' My dad calmly says with his index finger and thumb on his chin.

I am not WHAT?! Did I hear that wrong?? 

''Mhmm, I'm sure it would be fine, two third of our high-ranking nobles that also happen to be high elves in our kingdom have futa daughters after all. And if our daughter wants one, I will try my best to find a way for her.'' Mom answers back.

Great, now there are actually futas here. I'm speechless, not that I can talk, to begin with. I'm tripping, really.

''Yeah, we should leave that for later. Now for her name, as we have agreed before - Sylvia is good, right?''

''Mhm, Sylvia is good, it fits her.'' Mom bows down and strokes my head gently. ''Baby, remember, from now on, your name will be Sylvia Everwood - The Crown Princess of the Everwood kingdom, alright?''

*****

Bonus - After Hanako sent out her message.

 

Eva is sitting in her gazebo as usual, watching a reality TV show while munching down a chocolate cake.

''IT'S RAW YOU IDIOT!!'' A passionate voice can be heard from her laptop - the Asus ROG radiating RGB light.

ping

''Hm? She finally texted back, huh, what took her so long...''

''W-What!? Deadly disease?? Is there something wrong with me?''

 

 

 

375