Chapter 1: Reincarnation
3.1k 11 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have the impression of floating. It has an odd feeling, but it also has a cosy feeling. I simply want to continue to feel that way.

I follow the current in peace as a result. This is the first time I've experienced this, and although I'm aware that I could be dreaming, I didn't open my eyes because something inside of me told me not to. Or maybe I just can't.

My memory is very, well, let's just say sketchy, like I have no memory of my name or my previous residence. But I do know that the reason I passed away was because I was struck by a truck, specifically the fabled truck-kun.

The real question is, however, why the hell am I even here? If everything goes according to our old script, a ROB will materialize in front of me and grant my wish.

"You're having fun over there, aren't you?"

I did not panic when I suddenly heard a strange but majestic voice; instead, I casually opened my mouth to say "Hm." as if I were expecting him.

"Interesting." The majestic voice muttered.

"I'll be giving you 5 wishes and You'll be transmigrating to the world of your choice." He added.

'Wow, this is happening.' I thought

"Is there any restriction on what I can wish?" I asked to confirm the limit of my wish.

"You can't wish for anything that is outside the multiverse level, you can't wish for more wishes, you cannot wish to become an all-powerful god, anything lower is possible" said the voice

"Is there anything you want me to do after my reincarnation?" I asked

"Why do you ask?"

"Well for starters, I read in novels and manga that you have to do something in return for the power given by being such as you"

To this the voice just laughs "Nothing of that sort of boy, you just have to live your life in your accords"

"Then I want to go to the Overload universe, then like Canon I transfer to New World then cross over to DXD world."

"Done, as you wish you won't directly cross over to the DXD world, instead you will be in the new world like the canon (overload), where you have to complete a quest to go to the DXD world."

"Hey, you said I don't have to do anything for you, what with the sudden quest you speak of"

"You don't have to do anything for me, it is a quest you must do if you wanna go to the DXD world"

"Fine, then what is the quest I need to do?" I asked hoping for an answer.

"That will be explained after you arrived in the new world, you can ask your wish then" said the being.

"My first wish is infinity luck"

"I can't give you infinity luck, as it is a powerful skill that is higher than a multiverse level, instead I can give you extreme luck "the majestic voice replayed.

"Fine, then my second wish is to have a system like Wisdom King Raphael"

"Granted "

"My third wish is to have a future sight that would allow me to predict my future and make it an active skill so that I could choose which visions I wanted to watch,"

"Granted"

"My fourth wish is to have a personal dungeon, with a high variety of monsters and items "

"Granted "

"My fifth and Last wish is I want my power to never be lost, erased. Meaning that even if I die I want to reincarnate with my powers, no matter what happens, I will never lose any of the power that I obtained be it in the game or life"

"Granted"

"Keep in mind that your extreme luck and Future site will be at its minimum in Earth 2138 to not disturb the flow, and your personal dungeon will only activate after you arrive in the new world" As he finished saying I gradually lost my vision as darkness started to surround me.

🔹🔹🔹

[YEAR 2126, JAPAN]

In the year 2126, environmental deterioration accelerated to the point where the earth's surface was hopelessly polluted. Cooperatives and industries had taken over, and beautiful nature was now confined only to video games and photographs. Black smog always concealed the sky, and the sun only occasionally made fleeting appearances. Oceans are so polluted that the seas that give birth to life turn into a green toxic solution where no life could exist, and the once-beautiful blue sky—which even poets struggle to describe—was now obscured by a thick layer of toxic fog, making it almost impossible for anyone to leave their homes without a gas mask in hand.

For a person who lived in a society with a blue sky and warm ocean, this kind of world is truly torture.

It's been 20 years since I reincarnated to this world, and the first thing I learned on arrival was that this world is a big shit hole and in this world only profit matters, even though the world is a shit hole, due to wishing extreme luck, which is currently at its minimum, I was able to reincarnate in an extremely rich family, even if I say family my relation with them is that of a stranger, not because I thinking I am going to be a god so they a beneath me, no my relation with them is of a stranger because they saw me like one. I only saw my parent like seven or eight times in my twenty years of life and their personality is that of bitch.

But the good news is that I was given a monthly allowance of about a million, which I saved for the past 20 years, and when the time was right I came to Japan and invested in the YGGDRASILL, now I own 30% of its share. I was able to buy it because it wasn't yet released, so its share price was relatively low, and another reason is because of my unique skill, Raphael, which helped me get the best possible deal, and today is the day that where YGGDRASILL release its first beta test and I am one of its testers. Obviously.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Arthur.

❌❌❌

(Halo guys clockwork here, hope you like this chapter as I said before I am a newbie to this so if anybody has any suggestions or anything please comment)

Thank you, 😊😊😊.

84