Volume 5 Chapter 94:  Alfia Vs Iston Round 2 
518 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 5 Chapter 94:  Alfia Vs Iston Round 2 

 

Alfia and the two arrived from the second floor. They were dumbfounded as they stared at the scene of elves shaking and jittering on the floor. 

"What on earth happened here?!" Alfia had to repeat those words. She couldn't fathom what transpired. 

"Yo!" Keith raised his hand.  

"What do you mean "Yo?!"" This man was acting carefree! What made it even worse was how there were elf bodies littered on the ground. 

"Anyways, you need to end this," Keith stated calmly. 

"Huh?!" She wasn't the only one who was surprised. Everyone gave him a strange look; you wanted Alfia to finish this? 

"Do you think you can order me around," Iston frowned.

"I don't think you have a choice in this matter." Keith retorted. 

"..." And he was right. Iston didn't have a choice in the matter. His men were taken out. He was the only person who didn't take damage. If Keith made another move, he would end everything. 

"Fine! But if you lose, then you will have to stop everything." 

"Sure, if you win, we will surrender quietly." Keith turned to the rest, "You guys are fine with it, right?"

"Of course," Gabriel and the others nodded. Keith was the leader; there was no point in back-talking.  

"But Keith." Alfia was hesitant. Did he not hear from Licht about how she lost? How could he tell her to finish this?

Keith smiled, "This is something only you can do." It couldn't be Licht, him, or anyone else. Alfia was the only one capable of doing this. 

"..." 

"And I won't let anyone interfere with this battle," Keith smirked.

"..." Do you think we can do that when we're shocked like this?! The elves wanted to retort. However, they were literally shocked to the point of not being able to talk. 

"Alright," Alfia took a deep sigh as she turned to Iston, "Iston, let's go again!" 

"Little sister, do you think you can defeat me?" Iston chuckled. Did she forget about the last time they fought? 

"..." And she did not. However, she raised her hand in the air and fired her magic! Iston quickly summoned a barrier, blocking the blow. Iston smirked as he fired magic as well. 

"Little sister, I was holding back against you before. But I won't this time." 

"Tch!" Alfia quickly dodged the attack. Iston wasn't done as he continued to fire magic at her.

"We're really not going to help her?" Melor frowned. He could tell Alfia was going to lose if this fight continued. 

"Keith," Faelyn was worried as well. 

"Give it a second," Keith smiled as he watched.

"Eh?" Melor looked back and saw Alfia not going down.

"!" Iston was visibly shocked; Alfia was actually pushing him back! She was firing magic at a faster rate than him!

"How is she doing that?" Melor muttered. When that was said, everyone turned to Keith. They wanted some answers from him. 

"One of Alfia's shortcomings is that she isn't good with fights with many variables."

"I see." The others thought about it. 

"Eh?" Melor rubbed his head, "What do you mean?"  

"Melor, he's saying Alfia overthinks things," Licht explained. 

Keith nodded. That was something he realized; Alfia wasn't good at processing a lot of information.

"So, same thing as Herrick?"

"No, it's not the same thing as Herrick," Alfia's problem and Herrick's were two opposite situations. Herrick was more of an instinctual fighter who didn't focus at all. 

Alfia was the contrary. She overthought things.

"Let me guess. When Alfia fought with Iston before, his supporters and the other elves surrounded the two, right?" 

"Yes," Licht and Faelyn nodded.

"I bet she had them on her mind as she fought. That's probably why she lost." Keith shook his head. 

"..."

"If you give her something like a 1 on 1 battle, she could use her full power," Keith stated calmly. 

"..." The group had nothing to say as they turned back to the battle. Alfia was firing magic like no tomorrow. 

"Little sister, aren't you worried about your little friends?" Iston was the same. He knew what Alfia's weakness was! 

"No, I don't need to!" Alfia dodged Iston's magic as she fired at him again. It was something she didn't need to worry about. That was because there was one absolute person she had trust in. As long as he was there, no one could mess around.

The only thing she needed to do was focus on taking down Iston!

16