Volume 5 Chapter 95: Winner
786 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 5 Chapter 95: Winner

 

"...Do you think I was talking about your friends?" Iston's smile turned devious. 

"Eh?"

"Heh!" Iston didn't hesitate as he fired wind blades. They headed toward Alfia. The woman quickly dodged. However,

"No!" There were elves behind her! She quickly fired her own wind blades, exploding the other. 

"Have you gone mad, Iston! How dare you attack your own people?!" This was out of the line even for him! 

"Whatever do you mean? I'm only targeting you," Iston deviously glared.

"You!" Alfia scowled. He was planning to sacrifice all the elves here just to beat her! 

"I'm taking you down!" Iston didn't hesitate as he started to use high-level magic! 

"Stop it right now, Iston!" Alfia roared. This will end everyone here. Even the elves realized something was amiss.

"Prince Iston, don't do it!" 

"You'll hit us as well!"

"You can't take the princess's life!" 

The elves tried their best to dissuade him. However, Iston didn't care as he cast his magic! Alfia quickly tried to raise her shield to protect the elves. However, it wasn't big enough to cover all of them. No! 

It was too late!

The small tornado slammed into her. An explosion of white surrounded the entire mansion. Out of the dust, Alfia's body was sliced up. She turned to the elves, 

"Are you alright?" 

"Princess." They were startled to see their princess sacrifice her body to save them! Her voice was faint yet full of compassion. 

"To think you would save them," Iston smirked. What a foolish little sister. She just threw away her chance to defeat him. 

"You-" Alfia glared.

"Alfia, Keep fighting!" Keith called out to her. 

"Eh?"

"I said before that nothing will interfere with this match. That also means the crowd." Keith smirked. 

"What the?!" Iston was confused. None of the elves on the ground was injured from his attack!

"This is going to be a fight between you two." Keith had raised an earth wall to protect the elves. As Iston used his magic, Keith had also been chanting as well. 

"You!" This man was getting in his way again and again!

"Hey, I'm not attacking you. I'm just protecting the crowd." Keith smirked. He turned to Alfia, "Keep fighting. I know you got this."

"Keith, the princess-"

"Is something like a high-level spell going to stop you from fighting?" Ignoring Faelyn, Keith questioned the elf.

"Heh. Of course not!" A rare grin formed on Alfia's face. Thank you. She turned to Iston, "Let's finish this once and for all, Iston!" No trick. No schemes. 

"You just want to die!" 

The elves continued to watch Alfia fight with Iston. They marveled at her beauty, her brilliance, and her courage. 

"Princess! Fight!"

"Don't let up!"

"Beat the prince!"

When one voice shouted, the others chimed forth!

...

"Keith, was this your plan?" Licht questioned. 

"Hmm?"

"To make all the elves see what kind of person Iston is and what kind of person Alfia was." All the elves witnessed what Iston tried to do. Alfia bravely jumped in front of the magic to protect the elves. Everyone could tell the character the two possessed. 

"Ahh, I guess?" 

"Huh?" You guess?

"I was going to protect the elves from the sidelines." That was part of his plan, "But I didn't expect Alfia to jump into the magic." That was out of his expectation. 

"..."

...

Alfia decided to stop fighting as she started to chant. And it was a long one. Faelyn's eyes widened, 

"Grand-level magic!" 

"Can she do it?" Gabriel frowned. 

"She can," Keith smiled, "When she is like this, there is no way she can't."

Iston's expression was livid, "Do you think I would allow this to happen!"

"Woof!" "Kwak!" Alfia wasn't alone as her two spirits came, blocking Iston's attack!

"You wouldn't dare!" Iston still had people behind him….Wait, where did they go?!

"Hello!" Keith wiggled his fingers. 

"You!"

"Shred!! Airel Cypher!" Alfia fired the magic without any hesitation.

Boom!

A vortex of wind shot forth! Inston quickly fired magic, but it was shredded! No! A giant explosion soon came forth! 

"The princess did it?"

"She can use grand-level magic!"

The elves were in awe of the situation. Their princess was capable of using grand-level magic.

"And we have a winner," Keith clapped his hands as he jumped down. But when he got close to Alfia, she leaned into his body.

"You alright?" 

"Kinda. Using grand-level magic really takes it out of you." The exhaustion took over her body. Keith chuckled, 

"That's normal. You pushed your magic to your limit."

"I need to get some sleep," Alfia muttered. 

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Using you as a bed." 

"Woman, did you forget about where we are?"

"Don't care," At this point, her brain was fried from how many things occurred in such a short time frame, "And this is your fault as well." 

"How is this my fault?!"

"Because it's you. You caused me to be like this." A tint of red formed on Alfia's cheeks as she said in a low voice.

"..." Keith's eyes twitched. Don't you dare sleep!

"Princess!" Faelyn quickly came down. However, she paused when she saw the two, 

"What?"

"..." Starrrrrrrrrre

"Aren't you going to help her?!" Faelyn came to take Alfia. However, she didn't stop glaring at Keith. Her eyes were locked on him.

"!" Keith quickly created an earth slab from the ground. And the next thing they heard was a giant explosion. 

"Do you think this would stop me?" 

"Wait, you're alive?" Keith blinked his eyes. He thought Iston got turned into tiny pieces. That showed he had some talent. 

"Just because I have hiccups here, I can still rise!" Iston roared.

"..." What he said had some truth. He was still a prince. Play his cards right; Iston could come back from this failure.

"I think not, Prince Iston." A voice cut in. Keith quickly grabbed his sword,

"Who are you?!"

The masked person raised his hand, "Please, I'm not an enemy."

"Keith, don't worry," Alfia spoke, "That's a royal envoy from my family." She saw the emblem on the mask. 

"I see."

Prince Iston's expression brightened. Did Father hear about this?!

"Prince Iston, the king is greatly disappointed in your actions."


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^w^
Check out my discord ^w^ :https://discord.gg/Nr6MvDfNQf

 
 
18